What's new

Iranian scientist wins world award for best cancer research

Congratulations Iranian scientists . Long live & contribute for mankind .

Sorry to be a party pooper but what exactly is this "world award"? Just seems more like a routine function. Not questioning the good doctor's work or credentials but this seems like an over-hyped story. Btw, Is Iran going gaga over American institutes honouring Iranians? Funny world, funny story.

However, even Iran does produce brilliant students and scientists. I think Iran people need cut those religious BS or shut their religious idiots big mouth about wiping Israel from earth.

There are countries or people that do not like Israel's policies. However, majority of countries in U.N. have nothing in common with Iran's extreme policies.

However, even Iran does produce brilliant students and scientists. I think Iran people need cut those religious BS or shut their religious idiots big mouth about wiping Israel from earth.

There are countries or people that do not like Israel's policies. However, majority of countries in U.N. have nothing in common with Iran's extreme policies.

it's none of your business :coffee:

Then you get what you deserves.

BTW, who said it will shut down the strait if U.S. warships come back??? What a bunch of sissies!!! If you do not have stuff to back it up, do not ever make those stupid remarks.

Now U.S. will have four A.C. near the strait. Why don't those iran big mouths show us how you shut down the strait?

Now U.S. and Europe have make sanction of Iran oil into reality. How about you entertain us what your religious retard leaders will do about it???

it's none of your business :coffee:

BTW, who said it will shut down the strait if U.S. warships come back??? What a bunch of sissies!!! If you do not have stuff to back it up, do not ever make those stupid remarks.

Now U.S. will have four A.C. near the strait. Why don't those iran big mouths show us how you shut down the strait?

Now U.S. and Europe have make sanction of Iran oil into reality. How about you entertain us what your religious retard leaders will do about it???

wait & see :coffee:

Cool off,cool off,there is no need to become angry.good boy

I don't ever remember Iran threatening to "wipe Israel from earth". These lies have been debunked by Khomenei himself. I agree Iran's approach to Israel existence is immature and needs to be more flexible but calling for the destruction of a country is something completely else.

Back
Top Bottom