What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Why Brazil?
New government in Brazil in line with Iran..Iranian openings to south America after Venezuela..possible trade and also just to poke a finger on the Americans..lol

that is an old photo, the frigate is not Dena-75, but Sahand 74
I stand corrected..Thanks..I picked the photo from the article..did not say file photo..as usual Iranian reporting..lol

Iranian Naval chief:

قرار بود یک سری بالگرد جدید دریایی تولید شود، این کار به کجا رسید؟

بالگردها تولید و استفاده شده است و در فرصت مناسب رونمایی خواهد شد.

New Naval choppers have been produced and used already and will be made public in the near future,
در حوزه تجهیزات سطحی و زیر سطحی قرار بود که امسال یک سری رونمایی داشته باشید، برنامه شما در این رابطه چیست؟

برنامه‌ها برای رونمایی همچنان پابرجاست. اما با توجه به شرایط موجود فعلاً دست نگه داشتیم. قطعاً در آینده نزدیک رونمایی‌ها صورت خواهد گرفت. ما از این دستاوردها داریم استفاده می‌کنیم و برای الحاق و رونمایی از تجهیزات و دستاوردها برنامه خواهیم داشت و از دستور کار خارج نشده است.

On the subject of surface and underwater equipment

Public unveilings are still in place but due to current situation is on hold..We are already using these new equipments

Brazilian article confirming Makran and Dena's visit to Rio de Janeiro
https://www.defesaaereanaval.com.br/naval/navios-de-guerra-do-ira-vao-visitar-o-rio

and here the authorization for the visit of Makran and Dena already published in the official gazette of Brazil
https://dunapress.com/2023/01/19/pu...-circulacao-de-navios-de-guerra-do-ira-no-rj/
there was no more news and theoretically the Brazilian authorization expired on January 30,
Did Makran and Dena arrive in Rio de Janeiro or not?

media%2FFn9732MaAAEAZzZ.jpg

Last edited:
when this photo was published in December 2022, we all focused on the ship highlighted in yellow, but the photo also offered a second image, red arrow, with a view from the bow of the Nao Taftan frigate ship currently under construction.
FlOaYIfWIAEez_Z.jpg

Screenshot (66).png

in December 2022, an image seen from the stern of the ship was published
Fkz60DEXoAA0Eie.jpg

Attachments

• FlOaYIfWIAEez_Z.jpg
    FlOaYIfWIAEez_Z.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 26
  • FlAoRy6XoAAcNUi.jpg
    FlAoRy6XoAAcNUi.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 26
It is not far off the time when Iran will make the official announcement of a drone seaplane. This final and improved drone and probably bigger and better configured. If I made myself to the announcement process between 4 and 8 years then it should soo. Pictures of 2016

15202718_1836833646535191_264186961102424329_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom