What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

With the Iranian military, I tend to have a "I'll believe it when I see it" approach. There are just too much rumours and misinformation flying around.
They have it for sure. They bought it during Rafsanjani Administration. I have seen a lot of articles referring to that. It was right after the imploding of communism so Iranian went shopping and shopping they did.

Here is a hint:

And it is clear why they want to move Yakhont to them and not Iranian made ones.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...SA-22-Air-Defense-Systems-to-Hezbollah-412754

With the Iranian military, I tend to have a "I'll believe it when I see it" approach. There are just too much rumours and misinformation flying around.
Indeed,I remember the exact same claims being made about the p-270 moskit/ssn-22 sunburn which was also claimed for many years to be in iranian service when in fact it wasnt.

نگاه یک امیردریادار حبیب‌الله سیاری Iran IRIB1 Negahe Yek interview with Admiral Sayyary

I virtually pulverizes the target! How heavy is the warhead?
explosion under water become two times bigger than usual explosion b/c of water properties.
you can see two waves of energy come out.
also they are using high explosive material which produce for exploding under water.

usually ships would sunk by even small torpedo like south Korean ships which sink by north Korean torpedo.
it divided to two pieces.:o:

usually ships would sunk by even small torpedo like south Korean ships which sink by north Korean torpedo.
it divided to two pieces.:o:

not just small, torpedos it was to be 533mm, a bad client for all vessels.

Iranian Velayat 95 naval drill
old vessel
VUfObs5.jpg

PBBss6x.jpg

elderly vessel
L1NRlAi.jpg

recent vessel
f12PYjQ.jpg

EjvgZAk.jpg

all veseel visually in very good condition, but compliments for the excellent condition of the corvette Naghdi (82) after 50 + years of operational service

Iranian RH-53D made an emergency landing on a road recently due to technical difficulties.

upload_2017-3-1_22-18-48.png

Iran IRIN navny Velayat 94 Naval exercises مانورهای دریایی ولایت ۹۴ نیروی دریای ارتش

Back
Top Bottom