What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Aren't transport civilian planes used for transport for troops as well? Are you new to this?
DS14-soldiers_deploying-airfield.jpg

Hey, I'm still waiting for all the tallies of the tankers you claim to sunk. Still waiting.

Don't start with what? You have people talking how bad it is to target an unarmed frigate by these posters? And the U.S. warship have every right to be in those waters especially with tanker war going on. F-14 does have the ability for ground attack. Its been proven. And since the Fall of Shah, the U.S. military doesn't know what Iran has done to their fighters. You already shown that you can modified them.

no F-14 A don't have ground attack capabilities and US navy now that best .
more importantly Vinscense didn't have the right to be inside Iranian water because there was no attack on any tanker at the time and it was in Iranian territorial water against the direct order of his commanding officer.

and USA very well knew what we did with those fighters half of them were stationed at persian gulf and were in direct contact us navy on daily bases

Aren't transport civilian planes used for transport for troops as well? Are you new to this?

Hey, I'm still waiting for all the tallies of the tankers you claim to sunk. Still waiting.

Don't start with what? You have people talking how bad it is to target an unarmed frigate by these posters? And the U.S. warship have every right to be in those waters especially with tanker war going on. F-14 does have the ability for ground attack. Its been proven. And since the Fall of Shah, the U.S. military doesn't know what Iran has done to their fighters. You already shown that you can modified them.

more importantly Vinscense didn't have the right to be inside Iranian water because there was no attack on any tanker at the time and it was in Iranian territorial water against the direct order of his commanding officer.

and USA very well knew what we did with those fighters half of them were stationed at persian gulf and were in direct contact us navy on daily bases

Did you mean , Iran wanted to occupy the Dubai?

failed
:lol:

Hey cowboys ,
shoot them All
:guns::guns::guns:

IMAGE634847728649915511.jpg

You couldn't even contradict that civilian planes can be used for military purposes. I post something you ignored it.

No attacks on any tanker at the time? The U.S. Navy is there to make sure there are no attacks on any tankers during the Tanker War! Go back and see when have tankers started being attacked.

Read and weep.

Grumman F-14 Tomcat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Armament

Have you heard of ICAO?

@130,
Today the number of nations in the World, which have forced your superpower political and military leaders to revisit and revise their military doctrine, strategy and material can be counted on one hand and Iran is right there amongst them!
For a superpower your country has faked so many "interceptors" (not to mention your entire missile history is full of it!), that it is emparrasing!
Let me quote a former iranian president, when your country developed Means to counter our then very simple navy of a few hundred boats. When you declared, that you now had the capability to engage 500 targets at the same time (if you believe that, I have a beachhouse in the middle of Sahara for you to buy too), our president at the time said, that it was ok, we just need one more boat to do the job! And let me explain, since it seems 30% of your collage students can't even find their country on the World map!
501!

First of all a carrier group can't literally do shyte against brah mos missile let alone a 5-6 mach ballistic missile coming from above and performing terminal maneuvering.

Also the cruise speed of a carrier is in no world significant

Don't be a kid please.

Somebody hasn't been up to date. What C130 has posted is pretty much legit.
The video generated by DAS (More at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1NrFZ...) during the flight test has been magnified 10 times to allow clearer viewing of the rocket. Unlike other sensors, DAS detects and tracks the rocket at horizon-break without the aid of external cues. DAS algorithms continuously track the rocket through first-stage burnout, second-stage ignition, across DAS sensor boundaries, and through the rocket's second-stage burnout at a distance of more than 800 miles. The video also shows DAS' detecting and tracking the rocket's first-stage re-entry.

Designated the AN/AAQ-37 and comprising six electro-optical sensors, the full EO DAS will enhance the F-35's survivability and operational effectiveness by warning the pilot of incoming aircraft and missile threats, providing day/night vision and supporting the navigation function of the F-35's forward-looking infrared sensor.

And I haven't even mentioned about the offensive weapons that could be deployed.

You couldn't even contradict that civilian planes can be used for military purposes. I post something you ignored it.

No attacks on any tanker at the time? The U.S. Navy is there to make sure there are no attacks on any tankers during the Tanker War! Go back and see when have tankers started being attacked.

Read and weep.

Armament

Great, why not read the rest of the article which clearly state that only F-14A (upgrade) can use those bombs not F-14A and those upgrade were made in 1992 and latter date mean several years after the incident .

go back and see that Iranian tanker started to be attacked in 1982-1983 by Iraq forces.
and Iran only attacked the tankers that violated Iraq embargo when they shipped Iraq oil through Kuwait land.

also if its so why your navy commander went to congress and show them a fake map (which they magically wiped Iranian Island of Hengam from it) and claimed that the attack happened in international water not in Iranian territorial water. and why Commander of the USA force in the Persian gulf before the commander of Wincense lying to him several time ordered him to leave the area.

Read and weep.

Armament

Great, why not read the rest of the article which clearly state that only F-14A (upgrade) can use those bombs not F-14A and those upgrade were made in 1992 and latter date mean several years after the incident .

go back and see that Iranian tanker started to be attacked in 1982-1983 by Iraq forces.
and Iran only attacked the tankers that violated Iraq embargo when they shipped Iraq oil through Kuwait land.

also if its so why your navy commander went to congress and show them a fake map (which they magically wiped Iranian Island of Hengam from it) and claimed that the attack happened in international water not in Iranian territorial water. and why Commander of the USA force in the Persian gulf before the commander of Wincense lying to him several time ordered him to leave the area.

well out of Hollywood and in reality Americans radars and sonars are just empty claims, just how many times Iranian drones have flown right above their carriers in Persian gulf? how many times their carriers and navies have humiliated by submarines?

Intercepting a ballistic missile is a pure propaganda like what they did in the second phase of the Millennium Challenge 2002 drill, running a controlled scenario and using rewritten parameters for enemies!

they claim to intercept ballistic missiles, yet in late 2014 their latest testfire of anti ballistic defense system which was aimed against Iranian ballistic missiles failed in Israel, what's the excuse? a glitch, bad conditions, or better to translate: we will change our enemy's parameters to make the system successful.:lol:

another moral boosting act of iran will never work with real career in case of war .

@JEskandari
This is incidental and does not negate the validity of your posts but aims to improve them :
Why have your last 2 posts twice the same content? It makes following this thread difficult!

Also, about F-14A. This program was a bit of a mess and it showed in the names and the 1992 add-on concerned only dumb bombs and not proper targeting equipment which was not a very useful improvement. Using F-14 A Upgrade ( same with F-14 Bs ) is still correct but at the same time, it is also the name of the precision bomb able ones that got the LANTIRN pod ( without AAQ-13 ) around 1994-1995. Those from 1992 and those from '94 are the same with the pod added which did not require changes save an interface card to compensate the absence of the 1553B bus thus allowing LGB use. The full use of LANTIRN capacity came as late as 2001 and GPS in 2003 with JDAM.

Which BTW reminds us of the scrapping of the retired fleet in 2007 to avoid their parts finding their way back to Iran ( its only foreign buyer ). I'm not being sarcastic when I say that this was a feat way greater than the pseudo-sinking in the present thread. One of the greatest US interceptors destroyed for fear of the IRI without it having to fire one bullet is no joke. Those planes should be parked at Davis-Montham or used by Nellis' 64th Agressor Sq.

More a of a fault however is the inability to write Vincennes of which you gave 2 different spelling, both wrong. I'm a stickler on this as when many cannot learn to differentiate between a French plane and an Israeli corporation ( Rafale vs Rafael ).
That kind of error in target coordinate's numbers would easily result in bombing your own? If a military personnel cannot be precise and exact, they should sweep the yard or peel potatoes. In order to have meaningful discussions, so should mili forumers.

@mister

Saying its suicide boat: above an image of the pilot diving overboard ...
240e0b6beca07ff76eb0176512dcb9ead31842a6.jpg

only works if your sailor can't swim , just saying'

Small precisions : Hezbollah does date back to 1982 / whomever said that great empires fall because growing overconfident should apply the same logic to the claims made about the mock-up carrier as being proof of ability to sink a real one; these things go both ways / one of the vids posted from an Iranian source forgot to include the mock-up word before carrier which may well justify calls of propaganda / @mohsen I understand your love of the Qaher static display but if you photoshop it over a blue field to have us think it can fly,
137483.jpg

you should close the canopy first? ( I can make one for you if you want, as a gif.T ).

Finally, anyone from either sides using "dogs" or other similar insults at the other negates all and any value their rhetoric may have IMHoO.

Good day to all regardless of origin, Tay.

@mohsen I understand your love of the Qaher static display but if you photoshop it over a blue field to have us think it can fly,
Qaher is an ongoing project, still under development, nobody said it flies now.
not being to understand this simple fact means you lack the minimum amount of logic.
I have just removed the background to bold the fighter itself.
good luck.

Qaher is an ongoing project, still under development, nobody said it flies now.
not being to understand this simple fact means you lack the minimum amount of logic.
good luck.

You gif tries to have us believe so. The logic flaw thus remains yours.
Sorry, Tay.

Back
Top Bottom