What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

that is IRGC NASER class boats its It is 33 meters long and 8 meters wide its speed is more than 27 nodes 50 km / h its capable of carrying 86 passengers, carrying 35 tons of cargo and the capability of mounting a variety of weapons on board, it has four engines 135 hp and it has 1500 km range.

CRW4.JPG

CRW3.JPG

CRW1.JPG

CRW2.JPG

160083_247.jpg
885072_208.jpg

CRW1.JPG

seems like it's a new naser variant, it's bigger.

The Vessel Mithridates is asking about is different from the Naser. Its superstructure is different and its overall length is greater than the Naser as well.

i know the length is greater but if you zoom in the word Naser is written on the front of the ship

885072_208.jpg

CRW1.JPG

seems like it's a new naser variant, it's bigger.
well its been 10 years since the first model was built so yes it seems it got better and bigger

it's an carrier be it troops or equipment's or fuel for support

Would hate to be on that ship. It doesn’t even have one defense system on it to protect it.

Might as well sit in the same landing vehicles that they stormed Normandy with.

Heres my rather crude windows paint variant of your photoshop pic,this time with 2 kamand ciws,one at the front as well as at the back.
snPWEZD.jpg

I reworked the "Sineva" hypothesis with CIWS Kamand also installed in the bow of the Bayandor class.
CIWS Kamand in the bow installed directly on the current superstructure which houses the Oerlikon 20mm / 85 KAA.

current configuration
BIrxUI3.jpg

my elaboration with CIWS Kamand also in the bow and repositioning of the related search and location systems
fGajBu1.jpg

I reworked the "Sineva" hypothesis with CIWS Kamand also installed in the bow of the Bayandor class.
CIWS Kamand in the bow installed directly on the current superstructure which houses the Oerlikon 20mm / 85 KAA.

current configuration
BIrxUI3.jpg

my elaboration with CIWS Kamand also in the bow and repositioning of the related search and location systems
fGajBu1.jpg
Looks good!:enjoy:

Thank you as always for upload!

Some points to note:
1st destroyer from Negin class will definitely be built with start next year
At 36:00 I think he is talking about mowj Shiraz which will operate mainly in open waters.
Fateh 4 will be longer than predecessors bc of aip system
At 34:00 I think he is stating that they currently posses multirole missiles (both s2s and s2a). I might be mistaking, someone could maybe double check!

Furthermore the displacement of Besat seems to be “above” (he empathized above as if way above) 3000 tons

Thank you as always for upload!

Some points to note:
1st destroyer from Negin class will definitely be built with start next year
At 36:00 I think he is talking about mowj Shiraz which will operate mainly in open waters.
Fateh 4 will be longer than predecessors bc of aip system
At 34:00 I think he is stating that they currently posses multirole missiles (both s2s and s2a). I might be mistaking, someone could maybe double check!

Furthermore the displacement of Besat seems to be “above” (he empathized above as if way above) 3000 tons
Thx! For the Negin class, he means the destroyer i guess? By next year; from 21 March 2020? What is the classification then for the "Khalij-e Fars" destroyer?

Thx! For the Negin class, he means the destroyer i guess? By next year; from 21 March 2020? What is the classification then for the "Khalij-e Fars" destroyer?

yes he means 21 March 2020, Negin class are 5000-7000 tons destroyers

Khalij-e Fars is an training / warship i guess as its armed too, it comes close to 4000 tons

Back
Top Bottom