What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Not this again! :blah:

These turds have been saying that they will unvail their new submarine by the end of the year... for the past ten years....
If they ever show anything, it will undoubtedly be a total embrassment like their "4th generation fighter jet".

U.S aircraft carrier VS two slow moving boats:
graphical alert, all the waters around the boats died!

U.S aircraft carrier VS two slow moving boats:
graphical alert, all the waters around the boats died!
well , they learned at the cost of becoming the laughing stock of all the crew that every weapon has designed for certain target , and that gun is only designed for fishing crafts and small Launch
something like these
D256_14_747_1200.jpg

11.gif

well , they learned at the cost of becoming the laughing stock of all the crew that every weapon has designed for certain target , and that gun is only designed for fishing crafts and small Launch
something like these
D256_14_747_1200.jpg

11.gif

Best to use Hellfire missiles or something similar. Quicker and easier.

Best to use Hellfire missiles or something similar. Quicker and easier.
always agree with hellfire effectiveness , guess Phalanx also can have such effectiveness for those small target.
by the way I wonder what was the result if they used newer version of the Gun
after the video I must say a lot better but still , not up to the task

Last edited:
Lol end of what year good old persian new year or gregorian new year? I wanna bet my house if this hasn't been unveiled

The 2nd Fatteh sub built by Iran is ready to go
upload_2018-9-22_10-56-22.png

They started testing it in March of 2017 and it will likely officially join Iran's fleet after 2 years of testing which would be around March of 2019 especially after the incident with the 1st one so if a war starts it will be active and unless a war start there really is no reason for them to rush the test and training and improve on what they built

The 1st Fatteh Iran built started it's testing in 2013 but it had structural problems because it was built with less expensive alloys that couldn't meet the requirements that were expected

1st Fatteh
upload_2018-9-22_11-3-53.png

And the reason the testing takes so long is because the 1st Fatteh they built wasn't made out of the same materials so your basically testing a completely new platform & 2 years of testing and training before the official launch date is fairly standard for a sub like that during peace time.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-22_11-2-39.png
    upload_2018-9-22_11-2-39.png
    278 KB · Views: 34
The 2nd Fatteh sub built by Iran is ready to go
View attachment 500513

They started testing it in March of 2017 and it will likely officially join Iran's fleet after 2 years of testing which would be around March of 2019 especially after the incident with the 1st one so if a war starts it will be active and unless a war start there really is no reason for them to rush the test and training and improve on what they built

The 1st Fatteh Iran built started it's testing in 2013 but it had structural problems because it was built with less expensive alloys that couldn't meet the requirements that were expected

1st Fatteh
View attachment 500519

And the reason the testing takes so long is because the 1st Fatteh they built wasn't made out of the same materials so your basically testing a completely new platform & 2 years of testing and training before the official launch date is fairly standard for a sub like that during peace time.

The rate of production is disaappointing all things considered. Iran cannot operate on a building schedule like NATO/USNavy since they already have aramadas. Iran needs to operate under a WW2 production schedule and quickly build up 10-12 Fatehs.

Also no news on Besat project at all. Has it been scrapped? At this rate we are unlikely to see Besat sub till 2025.

The rate of production is disaappointing all things considered. Iran cannot operate on a building schedule like NATO/USNavy since they already have aramadas. Iran needs to operate under a WW2 production schedule and quickly build up 10-12 Fatehs.

Also no news on Besat project at all. Has it been scrapped? At this rate we are unlikely to see Besat sub till 2025.

I would say there are 2 main reasons. 1. The problems with the 1st Fateh clearly caused delays in the construction and clearly caused budgeting problems for the Beesat 2.Leadership and lack of budget.

Rohani has destroyed Iran's space program too. At Iran's level of technology we need to have 3 launches a year (SLV launches & or new booster test) to keep our space program moving forward and improve on our SLV's until we get to a point where we can launch heavy Sat's to GEO orbit and ability to deploy a good number of sat's in a single launch where 1 launch every 1-2 years will be sufficient.

Is this the new build Fateh with new structure?

Because I think some video-sequences we saw already couple years ago, so some parts of the video are showing definitely the old Fateh which had structure problems.

I somewhere read Fateh will be unveiled at the end of the Iranian year (March 2019?)

Back
Top Bottom