What's new

Iranian Music, Movies | Cultural discussions

A couple of songs from my favorite singer :

Hamsafare Eshgh

Buye Gandom , One of the saddest sons I've ever listened n my life . ( Dariush was arrested and jailed for this song before the revolution as it was insulting to Shah )

Doniaye in roozaye man

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope one day soon Iranians will start to make such movies about our own historical characters and myths and legends, instead of the infighting between the members of the Qureish tribe of Arabia.

Do a film covering Turkic-Persian wars,

@bozorgmehr

I hope so too, Although I like religious movies too!

@Sinan

Cyrus the Great fought against the Turan! WTF is this? :cheesy:

There was an Indo iranian movie too starring many iranian stars too including lead actor ( he was a boxer) Azar

Some Iranian movies are excellent. they are big winners and very eagerly waited at international film festivals. I saw one being awarded and appreciated very much at the Australian film festival.

Very few people know that Iran, Syria and Egypt are the epicenters of culture in the Middle East an not saudi arabia or surrounding oil rich emirates.

Also Syrians pride themselves on being the best speakers of the Arabic language. Damascus is the learning seat of Arabic as i saw in a western documentary. it was said in that documentary that Damascus is where most television serials for the middle east are dubbed or something like that as the Arabic spoken there is said to be of the highest standard.

Also Baklava, the famous pastry from Middle East, is best made in Damascus. Cairo has its own charms.

But for some reasons, Iran because of its size and population is the real contender to be the most powerful country of the Middle East.

The Iranians are also better educated than Arab nations as said in many articles.

Iran has all the potential to become the oasis of the Middle East as it was before 1979 overshadowing Saudi Arabia and surrounding emirates.

No, we consider him a demigod!!! :lol:

WOTFPu1.jpg

Thts one of the dumbest thing u ever said man...

PBUH is said only after Prophets brother. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom