What's new

Iranian FM meets General Raheel Sharif at GHQ

^^^^ LOL, while playing footsie with the "Great Satan" and Bharat Mata in Iraq and Afghanistan.

No matter whether Pakistan stays neutral on the current issue or takes any one side or makes a balancing move between both sides, Iran's desire and want for the export of it's revolution to Pakistan will always be there until they achieve it. They are just waiting for the right time of their choice.

Damm those Cheeky Iranians. OH i almost forgot 50,000 or so Pakistani are dead economy is in free fall. our army is fighting the revolution. Most of those messengers of peace get their money from GCC not Iran, all this came out in the open, while you were away on Mars mission.

respected members mujahdeen fought war of Muslim Umah in Afghanistan I believe many who survived are still fighting against doreign forces they have meny times condemned attacks on Pak. Butt Afghanistan has become sfae heaven for anyone whether he is bandit or war lord. Iran has major part in making that mess i.e by sponsoring Shumali Itehad against Taliban instead working hand in hand with Pak to unite Afgh. Every Muslim country should learn from the past mistakes and work for united Umah against western interests. We have seen some glimpses in the past i.e when Hizbollah fought against Israel last time mostly Sunni Muslims also supported them. However in current scenario Iran and KSA both share equal reponsibility ro bring peace in Muslim world. Please dtop cursing Wahabis blindly same is case of Shias. Every one is Muslim if he believes in Allah and on Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) as his last final/last Prophet. I believe both sects Shia and Wahabi's believe in basic principles of Islam. Thus Muslims fighting each other are also negating teachings of Islam. Stop blind following of religious Thugs., please learn your religion and then curse Whabis or others.
( I am afraid that many members are perhaps non muslims or so called Muslims which are rejected by both Sunni and Shia scholars as Muslims.)

Some people are just blind with their hate for the current gov, despite the fact I don't agree/like current government but they have put our economy back on track perhaps maybe a part of it.
I hope Mr. civil Shareef will take GDP to near 7% next few years.

It is a good development and will reduce some trust deficit between the two countries.

Posturing and chest thumping everywhere in the east.

chest-thump.gif

Why don't you ask your Zardari or IK to take it to double digits .
Zardari has tried but instead off taking GDP high he take it to low and IK is not mature to be the Head of the State.
And Mr. Civilian Shareef is doing good to the Economy..

Good move, I want KSA and Iran sitting on same table while Pakistan sitting as a mediator to lead both nation into agreement. Saudi should declare holy cities as limited visa free for Muslims, including Irani shias. They will still get revenue that is for sure. But this will allow to decrease tension between both countries.

Iran is our muslim neighbour which means best for friendship, and KSA is for obvious choice for any Muslim Nation. So it was always hard for Pakistan to choose one, both is the best option.

Good move, I want KSA and Iran sitting on same table while Pakistan sitting as a mediator to lead both nation into agreement. Saudi should declare holy cities as limited visa free for Muslims, including Irani shias. They will still get revenue that is for sure. But this will allow to decrease tension between both countries.

Iran is our muslim neighbour which means best for friendship, and KSA is for obvious choice for any Muslim Nation. So it was always hard for Pakistan to choose one, both is the best option.

Nice daydream.

Some people are just blind with their hate for the current gov, despite the fact I don't agree/like current government but they have put our economy back on track perhaps maybe a part of it.

The surging economy is helping Sharif family personally... So they will go to any extent to make sure they get a hell of benefit out of it.

kis cheez ke basti? I was obviously wrong so I did not troll on this thread. Are you here to troll? Whose sock Id are you? Serve your ban, then come back to me with your actual ID. Cheers.

Sorry yaar if you felt bad but it was not intentional par teri bestie badi zabardast hui thi :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom