What's new

Iranian defense spending surpasses $10-billion mark

"building the Shahab3 missile in a tent beside the street", this is the reality in the past.
"receiving just 20% of the proposed budget" is the reality in today. (where is the hidden moneys?)
not some B.S on foreign websites.

Saudi Arabia's budget is $50 dollars yet can't even fight against bare foot Yemeni fighters..
our power has nothing to do with dollar value. in military we solely rely on our domestic potentials. assessing our power based on the dollar is a grave mistake for anyone who wants to do it.

so let me tell you this, our military budget is about one/tenth of the U.S! (without counting any hidden moneys) and unlike the U.S, we don't want to dominate the whole world.

I believe the numbers from officials. and you know better that your official numbers are much higher.

YOU absolutely WRONG! Iran's military at the end of the day almost always receives more than the purposed budget!

This is PANHA

Does it look like we are building missiles inside tents in Iran?????????????????

This video below is from the mid 90's

Do you see anyone in a tent???

Who do you think these ppl work for?

Yea these were all built in tents! LOL

GET OUT OF YOUR BUBBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $12 Billion USD is nothing!!!!!!! For a country the size of Iran with the security challenges it faces it should not have a Military Budget of under $30 Billion USD!! And except for $1 Billion USD per year for foreign acquisitions the rest should be spent at home to strengthen Iran's own economy & industry!

To spend under $25- $30 Billion USD on our military in 2016-2017 that means something is wrong!

With over a million people employed by the Military, Defense Industry, etc & an average salary/benefits of $500 per month Iran would be spending ~$6 Billion on paychecks & benefits alone! So weak up!

wow, thanks for the video showing the panha helicopter production line
very very impressive what iran is doing, i hope we see soon Panha-1 flying

PANHA & HESA are the main 2 Iranian Helo companies in Iran. Panha mainly does Repair, Overhaul, Upgrade, Part Production & reverse engineering of existing Helo's like Cobra's, Bell 204/206 & 206. They also started developing their own designs but unlike PANHA, HESA is mainly focused on production and development of new designs like the Shahed series

Now that's just one of 2 major Iranian Helo companies and Panha in the past 30 years alone has done 1100 overhauls alone! So now does Iran's Military seem like a military with only 120 Helo's? No they do not!
But that's the propaganda Global Fire Power puts out there based on absolutely 0 facts!

And I agree, it is impressive and if funded and supported properly to me they look like a company fully staffed and ready to take it into the next level and increase production of their own designs to export levels with the ability to provide good logistical support! Starting with it's friends in the region in Iraq, Syria & Lebanon and later on to countries like Venezuela, N.Korea...

And the more HESA & Panha compete with each other the more impressive both companies will get & if that competition goes beyond Iran's boarders the more they will both advance!

The narrator said its a maintenance and overhaul facility...

The narrator said its a maintenance and overhaul facility...

Listen to the entire Video! They start off with maintenance, then go into part production & finally design & development.

upload_2016-12-14_17-2-18.png

Listen to the entire Video! They start off with maintenance, then go into part production & finally design & development.
Draco doesn't speak Farsi. I think he was referring to the starting scene with the sprawling maintenance/overhaul facility.

Draco doesn't speak Farsi. I think he was referring to the starting scene with the sprawling maintenance/overhaul facility.

But he can read the parts with English sub!!!!!!! If you wanna sell Helo's you need to be able to provide maintenance & logistic as well & PANHA is fully equipped to do that and do it at competitive prices!

But he can read the parts with English sub!!!!!!! If you wanna sell Helo's you need to be able to provide maintenance & logistic as well & PANHA is fully equipped to do that and do it at competitive prices!
You use exclamation marks too much. Are you angry all the time?

Anyway, I hardly think PANHA are mass producing helicopters yet, though hopefully that will be due to change.

You use exclamation marks too much. Are you angry all the time?

Anyway, I hardly think PANHA are mass producing helicopters yet, though hopefully that will be due to change.

They only started production 5 years ago although they reverse engineered airframes before that so I'd say they'll need another 5 years to go to mass production of their own model if funded & supported properly & they can make good brotherly competition for HESA!
Although HESA is further along when it comes to design & production but I believe PANHA can beat them in the long run if funded properly! I just would love to see some good brotherly competition between the two when it comes to design.

O and I'm not angry just love the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! but it's not out of anger!

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom