What's new

Iranian copy of Harpy UAV!

Good for you buddy, but see thing is that even though Pakistan and India may not have any "Wealth" as you say, but still we made our first UAVs back when you were in pre-school.
what´s that gonna prove? well if this going to be the argument your contry hasnt been a devastating war for 8 years , and your country despite beeing a poor country isnt on the hardest westly sanctions for 30 years. Iran today is far more advanced when it comes to space, missile, drone, fighter plane technology despite we beeing behind . now can you see the trend? how fast iranian tecnology is growing?

you are trying to do the unthinkable here mate..making Indians and Pakistanis fight together...dont do that :tongue:

lol, may be he wants both India and Pakistan to diss him, but dont know its severe consequences :lol:

way to go , nice of iran,With the wealth and brain it has iran will be the superpower of the future in the middle/east. . Wealth!! niether pakistan nor india has it.:chilli:

What a profoundly ignorant statement! If you are here to generate hatred against Iranians on this site, I'm gonna be there for you brother.

TONE IT DOWN

What a profoundly ignorant statement! If you are here to generate hatred against Iranians on this site, I'm gonna be there for you brother.

TONE IT DOWN
Dont worry about my tone brother as you are too fast to hate your own countrymen for a stupid forum like this. all i see on this forum was just small and brainless talk critisizing of all others achievments it was time to show those who critisize us of not have the all pictures of them selves, to have the technology doesnt mean ur better placed in strategic ladder the question is can you sustain it and with huge poverty most of countries in the region like india and pakistan have.

Dont worry about my tone brother as you are too fast to hate your own countrymen for a stupid forum like this. all i see on this forum was just small and brainless talk critisizing of all others achievments it was time to show those who critisize us of not have the all pictures of them selves, to have the technology doesnt mean ur better placed in strategic ladder the question is can you sustain it and with huge poverty most of countries in the region like india and pakistan have.

I have plenty of friends from Tehran and Mashad and I know the real scenario of Iran. Everyday companies are getting bankrupt, closure after closure, unemployment, inflation which is making life unbearable. Floating on the huge oil and gas reserve yet Iran has to import refined gassoline to feed its ailing economy. With all those petro dollar you guys yet to create a vibrant enterpreneur class which could drive your economy forward. Some crude missiles and compulsory military enlistment not going to make you any superpower rather you will end up as a Joker..

My 2 cents....

I have plenty of friends from Tehran and Mashad and I know the real scenario of Iran. Everyday companies are getting bankrupt, closure after closure, unemployment, inflation which is making life unbearable. Floating on the huge oil and gas reserve yet Iran has to import refined gassoline to feed its ailing economy. With all those petro dollar you guys yet to create a vibrant enterpreneur class which could drive your economy forward. Some crude missiles and compulsory military enlistment not going to make you any superpower rather you will end up as a Joker..

My 2 cents....
if you know someone from tehran, it makes you an expert on iran??!! or why mention it? u dont know a ... of our economy, as for closures i see more close companies in US than in Iran, Iran economy has been insulated of american crises thanks to sanctions which made iran economy far less bitten by american crises.

You are not the spokesman for Iran and all Iranians. You have to learn that all of this is your own opinion, viewed from your own angle, and through your own biases and ignorance. And as we can probably agree that you (and anybody else for that matter) are not an all knowing god, it is more logical to present your ideas in a more conditional manner and to account for the possiblity that you may be wrong. And hence the need to communicate with one's peers and exchange views and ideas and have one's own challenged and put to the test by others. And hence further the need for such arena such as this stupid forum. So if you have outgrown such trivial human needs, I suggest you move on and not waste your precious time here. If not, just drop the attitude and adopt a manner more conducive to exchanging ideas and potentially learning something.

You are not the spokesman for Iran and all Iranians. You have to learn that all of this is your own opinion, viewed from your own angle, and through your own biases and ignorance. And as we can probably agree that you (and anybody else for that matter) are not an all knowing god, it is more logical to present your ideas in a more conditional manner and to account for the possiblity that you may be wrong. And hence the need to communicate with one's peers and exchange views and ideas and have one's own challenged and put to the test by others. And hence further the need for such arena such as this stupid forum. So if you have outgrown such trivial human needs, I suggest you move on and not waste your precious time here. If not, just drop the attitude and adopt a manner more conducive to exchanging ideas and potentially learning something.

I would more or less agree with you. To be fair though, I think you should give the same advice to forum member Nima whose just about every post incites Islamophobia, hatred and divide.

OMG ....
Bangladeshi , Indian and Pakistani member bashing some1 together ....
now i seen everything :cheesy:

:coffee:

if you know someone from tehran, it makes you an expert on iran??!! or why mention it? u dont know a ... of our economy, as for closures i see more close companies in US than in Iran, Iran economy has been insulated of american crises thanks to sanctions which made iran economy far less bitten by american crises.

Watever makes you happy...

Grow balls brother.

Mehrzad do you have a superiority complex with regards to the sub continent?

Why can't we all agree that Iran is a superpower. Isn't that right Mehrzad? :agree: :usflag:

Why can't we all agree that Iran is a superpower. Isn't that right Mehrzad? :agree: :usflag:
We have tried our luck with the west but haven't got any good of it but regime change after regime change now its time to speak the language of west and that is: the" logic of power" not the "power of logic".

Back
Top Bottom