What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

i just read german news. they wrote that germany send a corvette to israel and that 3 days ago a thecorvette ship was attacked by HZ but there where no casulties.
and in the news chanel welt they reported that german special forces was send to cypres.

depends what will happen the next 48h but it smells that we r heading to WW3

They are literally Uncle Tom Banana countries kissing the feet of the West.

King of Jordan has one foot in the grave. His power is shaky as the economy is terrible in Jordan. Jordan could have a revolution or West install a new puppet within next 10 years.

Egypt is a joke that relies on US aid and Saudi aid to keep its head above water.

They been taking it up the Butt since 1967.

So all those settlements being built on their land is what exactly?

Jews will have to expand more and more. Look at the size of the country it’s tiny. They are running out of affordable room. Hence why they keep building settlements to offer cheap “abads” for people to move. Israeli economic situation is not good either.
Settlements on Palestinian land PA taking it up the butts literally and can’t do anything about yes you basically saiid can Jordan take several million Palestinians without fear of total economic meltdown Palestinians would takeover Jordan just about 3 million currently in Jordan Palestinians add another 3 million sorry I think Jordan wouldn’t smile and take that right now they’re playing the part of “neighbors” with their back turns and talking about how horrible what’s happening to the Palestinians if it effected them in real numbers they would have their forces blocking off all the borders to ensure no mass deportation happens not to start war but to keep Palestinians out of their countries.

Iran air defence system will be proben, i think.
If any western aircraft crosses the border to attempt strikes, you can then expect a WW3 and a barrage of missiles on US/Israeli assets.

This is like the thing that would immediately trigger a response by Iran.

They are literally Uncle Tom Banana countries kissing the feet of the West.

King of Jordan has one foot in the grave. His power is shaky as the economy is terrible in Jordan. Jordan could have a revolution or West install a new puppet within next 10 years.

Egypt is a joke that relies on US aid and Saudi aid to keep its head above water.

They been taking it up the Butt since 1967.

So all those settlements being built on their land is what exactly?

Jews will have to expand more and more. Look at the size of the country it’s tiny. They are running out of affordable room. Hence why they keep building settlements to offer cheap “abads” for people to move. Israeli economic situation is not good either.
Also like I said West Bank they can do pretty much what they want but I don’t think you have been to Gaza I have and that was in 2005 yes back than wasn’t a paradise to rebuild it remove millions of tons of rubble I really don’t think so maybe a seaport but other than tha nothing else it’s been so contaminated over the years it’s not worth it.

Settlements on Palestinian land PA taking it up the butts literally and can’t do anything about yes you basically saiid can Jordan take several million Palestinians without fear of total economic meltdown Palestinians would takeover Jordan just about 3 million currently in Jordan Palestinians add another 3 million sorry I think Jordan wouldn’t smile and take that right now they’re playing the part of “neighbors” with their back turns and talking about how horrible what’s happening to the Palestinians if it effected them in real numbers they would have their forces blocking off all the borders to ensure no mass deportation happens not to start war but to keep Palestinians out of their countries.

You forget todays Egypt and Jordan’s Palestinian population can trace their roots to previous Zionist exodus.

Also What happened to Turkey & Jordan during the Civil war when they took 7M+ Refugees? Did they go to war with Syria? No. Not much you can do when people start running towards your border in the tens of thousands. Not even US can do much about their own border crisis.

So yes, Israel can cause a refugee crisis at Jordan and Egypt borders and other than some “strongly worded” protests at UN, these banana countries wouldn’t dare do a kinetic action against their master (USA).

this entire paragraph is one sentence (no punctuation). wild

Also like I said West Bank they can do pretty much what they want but I don’t think you have been to Gaza I have and that was in 2005 yes back than wasn’t a paradise to rebuild it remove millions of tons of rubble I really don’t think so maybe a seaport but other than tha nothing else it’s been so contaminated over the years it’s not worth it.

You can make Gaza look like Dubai. Your thinking is childish. Land is land. Yes it looks like a slum because it has been under a damn blockade where the amount of cement is regulated by Israel. They cannot even go out into the sea beyond a certain limit due to Israel.

I am not sure why you think giving up perfectly good land with valuable off shore resources (seafood and potentially nat gas) is a good idea just because it’s current state is a slum.

What kind of logic is this? “I went to Gaza in 2005 it wasn’t much so Palestianians should just forfeit it so the Israelis can come in and bulldoze and build the next Tel Aviv there”. Are you a secret Zionist?

Here is Grozny seiged and leveled by Russia in 2000 and now in 2020

1697756022249.jpeg

Mariupol during the Russian Ukraine war

1697756105236.jpeg

Less than 2 years later
1697756130527.jpeg

Your logic would be to for these people to just give up their land and move to Peter Pan Fairyland? Lol

Will be nice for Iraqis to move their air assets to Iran from which they can target US forces inside Iraq and even in Syria. Inside Iran they can bomb US bases with "impunity" since they will have strategic dept and very good early warning and backup in case US airforce or NAVY tries something.
In such case Iranians are not being involved directly attacking Muricans but rather providing support for their allies at least at this level of escalation.

Egypt and Jordan will just be forced to suck it up.They will be granted incentives like a boost in foreign aid, maybe an extra billion dollars per year to take them in.

Then those Palestinians will be allow to apply for refugee status and asylum to places around the world. Rinse and repeat since the Nakba. They cannot be stopped without military confrontation frankly speaking.

Will be nice for Iraqis to move their air assets to Iran from which they can target US forces inside Iraq and even in Syria. Inside Iran they can bomb US bases with "impunity" since they will have strategic dept and very good early warning and backup in case US airforce or NAVY tries something.
In such case Iranians are not being involved directly attacking Muricans but rather providing support for their allies at least at this level of escalation.
This would be very counterproductive. Iran is trying to create forward deterrence by moving assets outside of Iran's borders so the battle doesn't happen inside Iran. Your idea would do the opposite.

You can make Gaza look like Dubai. Your thinking is childish. Land is land. Yes it looks like a slum because it has been under a damn blockade where the amount of cement is regulated by Israel. They cannot even go out into the sea beyond a certain limit due to Israel.

I am not sure why you think giving up perfectly good land with valuable off shore resources (seafood and potentially nat gas) is a good idea just because it’s current state is a slum.

What kind of logic is this? “I went to Gaza in 2005 it wasn’t much so Palestianians should just forfeit it so the Israelis can come in and bulldoze and build the next Tel Aviv there”. Are you a secret Zionist?

Here is Grozny seiged and leveled by Russia in 2000 and now in 2020

View attachment 963596

Mariupol during the Russian Ukraine war

View attachment 963597
Less than 2 years later
View attachment 963598

Your logic would be to for these people to just give up their land and move to Peter Pan Fairyland? Lol
I never said we would give up land you said Palestinians would be evicted and not come back in telling you it won’t happen but your saying it will sorry yes Gaza is a wasteland we have family there and if it ever does get better it would need hundreds of billions of dollars to become the next Dubai I stated Gaza in 2005 wasn’t grand correct no jobs corrupt officials and Israelis controlling everything so 2023 25 percent of housing destroyed let’s say another 25 percent damaged. Yeah sorry the sporadic phone calls we do get from family in Gaza is basically block after destroyed so sorry if I am stating a fact Gaza has become a wasteland but honestly you guys seem to be experts on Palestinians as well as Iran and honestly tired night

Back
Top Bottom