What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

this was allegedly monday
Yes,they even sent an A-10 ground attack aircraft to attempt to interfere,tho at that point the vessel was already under iranian control. :sarcastic:
Its funny,I can remember another occasion a bit like this,where you had a western navy,the brits I think,crowing about preventing a seizure only for the iranians to seize another ship a few days later.

Yes,they even sent an A-10 ground attack aircraft to attempt to interfere,tho at that point the vessel was already under iranian control. :sarcastic:
Its funny,I can remember another occasion a bit like this,where you had a western navy,the brits I think,crowing about preventing a seizure only for the iranians to seize another ship a few days later.
i think that must humiliating one was this one
Iran-US-Destroyer-Tanker-Seizure.jpg

message-editor%2F1635958658106-sullivans-bow-irgc.jpg

the only thing that could make it more epic was that those soldier instead of leaning on the railing and looking at the sea were sitting on some folding chair and were brewing some Tea

PGCC and Russia release joint statement attacking Iran's claim to the Tunbs and Abu Musa Islands

"The ministers affirmed their support for all peaceful efforts, including the initiative of the United Arab Emirates and its endeavours to reach a peaceful solution to the issue of the three islands, Greater Tunb, Lesser Tunb and Abu Musa, through bilateral negotiations or the International Court of Justice, in accordance with the rules of international law and the United Nations Charter, to resolve this issue is in accordance with international legitimacy."

Time to accidentally send Ukraine some more artillery.

PGCC and Russia release joint statement attacking Iran's claim to the Tunbs and Abu Musa Island

Time to accidentally send Ukraine some more artillery.
You`d think that someone from the russian foreign ministry would`ve checked with putin before releasing that little statement considering the potential consequences for russia and irans improved relationship.
Sadly tho`,just when you start to think that maybe just maybe the russians might`ve finally woken the fvck up and started to grow a brain you see them do this sort of stupid retarded sh!t....:tsk:
Heres hoping that next months delivery of s-136s might suffer some "unforeseen delays".;)

This map shows population of Great Powers of the world in the year 1650

World in 1650.jpg

Note that Safavid Empire had urbanization rate of 11%-15%, compared to only 2%-3% in Russia and 11%-15% in Western Europe

Isfahan with population of 500.000 had more people than all cities of Russia and Poland COMBINED and back in the day Isfahan was larger than any city in Europe except Paris.

Safavid Empire also had a formidable military that could take on Ottoman Empire and defeated Mughal India in Safavid-Mughal Wars. Nadir Shah of Persia invaded India and captured its capital Delhi.

By 1800 Iran had a population of 7mln people, compared to 36mln in Russia and 26mln in the Ottoman Empire. By 1800 Russia was 5 times bigger than Iran.

By 1900 Iran had a population of 10mln people compared to 120mln in Russia. Russia was 12 times bigger than Iran.

In 1940 Soviet Union had a population of 195mln people, compared to 14mln in Iran and 16mln in Turkey. Soviet Union was 6,5 times bigger than Turkey and Iran COMBINED.

In 1980 Soviet Union had a population of 265mln people, compared to 38mln in Iran and 42mln in Turkey. Soviet Union was 7 times bigger than Iran and 3,3 times bigger than Iran and Turkey COMBINED.

Today Russia has a population of 144mln people, compared to 89mln in Iran and 86mln in Turkey.

By 2050 Russia will have a population of 129mln people, compared to 100mln in Iran and 97mln in Turkey.

And now over the next 27 years we will have a decline in labor force in many countries:

изображение_2023-07-12_160233218.png

Every person in the age group 15-64 is a 1) worker 2) taxpayer 3) consumer 4) a person who saves and invests money.....As you can see in the Table, some countries will lose up to 33% of their labor force by 2050. These demographic changes will have negative impact on economies of these countries.

For example Spain has 31mln workers who produce a GDP of 1,4trln dollars with every worker producing 45.000$ per year on average. Assuming average labor productivity growth rate in Spain will be 1% per year, by 2050 one worker will produce 59.000$ per year, but if multiplied by labor force of 23mln you get a GDP of only 1,3trln dollars in 2050 compared to 1,4trln in 2023.

Saying in other words, economies of some of these countries might be smaller in 2050 compared to 2023 due to demographic changes...Other countries will struggle to maintain their current GDP.

European countries and USA plan to maintain their labor force through immigration and as a consequence 30% of Britain's population will be non-white by 2050

And 35%-40% of Germany's population will have migrant background by 2040

Iran that has a labor force of 61mln workers in 2023 compared to 94mln in Russia (65% of Russian labor force), will have 62mln workers in 2050 compared to 76mln in Russia (82% of Russian labor force)- this is a huge change in demographic balance between two countries compared to situation in 1980s or earlier.

Also by 2050 Iranian labor force will be larger than that of Japan.

Last edited:
You`d think that someone from the russian foreign ministry would`ve checked with putin before releasing that little statement considering the potential consequences for russia and irans improved relationship.
Sadly tho`,just when you start to think that maybe just maybe the russians might`ve finally woken the fvck up and started to grow a brain you see them do this sort of stupid retarded sh!t....:tsk:
Heres hoping that next months delivery of s-136s might suffer some "unforeseen delays".;)

Don't iisten to this jackass.

Na-omid Nadan.
that's the reality of so called allies , you can't find one example that any Arab country included Syria and Lebanon or any Palestinian group even Islamic Jihad supported us in that matter , and you see Russia also support Arab countries on this matter .
and still some people say Russia is a different Russia , it changed its view about us . and world geopolitics has changed

Unfortunately, such predictions are not very accurate.
Fertility rates have declined dramatically in many countries around the world over the past few years.
In particular, fertility rates have dropped devastatingly in Iran, Turkey, and China.
The prevailing theory used to be that fertility would slowly decline as economies grew or as women entered the workforce and became more educated.
In reality, however, birth rates have literally crashed in many countries regardless of such factors.
No one could have predicted this.
All that is certain is that only Israel and the United States will continue to experience strong population growth, while the rest of the world will continue to experience dismal population declines.
The U.S. is overjoyed at China's population decline, while the Israeli and Japanese media are celebrating Iran's declining birth rate.
Iran is denounced as the devil's country for simply requiring women to wear the scarf, while in Israel, ultra-orthodox women covered with veils all over their bodies continue to live traditional lives and bear children in great numbers, with no birth control or abortion allowed, of course.
In the U.S., when a 10-year-old child is raped and has an abortion, the doctor is investigated by the police.
It is a shame that so many countries are forever being deceived by the double standards of countries that pretend to have human rights.

you can't find one example that any Arab country included Syria and Lebanon or any Palestinian group even Islamic Jihad supported us in that matter
And yet Mullahs of Iran keep spending Billions of dollars on these Arabs while at the same time depriving their own people from basic needs for defence of the country.

Last month 50,000 Iranians took Iranian $$$ and spent it in Saudi Arabia...Saudis showed their gratitude by humiliating them by holding one of them ....I recall That guy always started his speeches by talking Arabic first!..I wonder is he still loves the Arabs..:azn:

Mullahs of Iran will be very disappointed when the time comes and these Arabs will not come to their help. An Arab will never be a friend of a Persian (it is natural , I fully understand that and have nothing against an Arabs for that issue)..They stay with their own blood lines. 44 years and Iranian Mullahs have not learned that lesson..They should stop worshipping Arabs and become Patriotic Iranians...at the end mullahs will have to answer Iranians why they spent all that money on these people...and by the way Russians do what is good for Russians..they are patriotic people..not like Mullahs that do what is good for arabs..!! may be they should think a bit like Russians! ..it will benefit Iran for a change

my morning rants..lol:coffee:

And yet Mullahs of Iran keep spending Billions of dollars on these Arabs while at the same time depriving their own people from basic needs for defence of the country.

Last month 50,000 Iranians took Iranian $$$ and spent it in Saudi Arabia...Saudis showed their gratitude by humiliating them by holding one of them ....I recall That guy always started his speeches by talking Arabic first!..I wonder is he still loves the Arabs..:azn:

Mullahs of Iran will be very disappointed when the time comes and these Arabs will not come to their help. An Arab will never be a friend of a Persian (it is natural , I fully understand that and have nothing against an Arabs for that issue)..They stay with their own blood lines. 44 years and Iranian Mullahs have not learned that lesson..They should stop worshipping Arabs and become Patriotic Iranians...at the end mullahs will have to answer Iranians why they spent all that money on these people...and by the way Russians do what is good for Russians..they are patriotic people..not like Mullahs that do what is good for arabs..!! may be they should think a bit like Russians! ..it will benefit Iran for a change

my morning rants..lol:coffee:
I was reading a little about side effects of Iraq's chemical attacks on next generation of Iranians and the same problem of fertility rate.

I wonder if there is a scientific research about the said effects on future generation or not.

The same issue can be followed by looking at comparison between number of grandchildren of veterans (which their wives got pregnant after chemical attacks on Iranian troops) vs grandchildren of normal people.

There is a radio silence about this issue here !

Last edited:
that's the reality of so called allies , you can't find one example that any Arab country included Syria and Lebanon or any Palestinian group even Islamic Jihad supported us in that matter , and you see Russia also support Arab countries on this matter .
and still some people say Russia is a different Russia , it changed its view about us . and world geopolitics has changed
Why do we need PIJ support for Abu Musa island dispute?

Syria supported Iran against Saddam, but we repaid their support and more to save Assad family (and Syria as a at least semi-functional state), admittedly for our own interests as well.

Ultimately, other countries pursue their own interests but we cannot because instead of not being subjugated to either side we alienated one side entirely so now we have limited options.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom