What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I would say to not make what Iranian press did with Bavar and Khordad at their unveiling: comparing them with S-300/400 and claiming it is an S-400 but made in Iran

Most people because of this believes they are based on S-300/400 and BUK and just copy, when it has nothing in common, beside 3 khordad look with Buk, they still think it is a Buk copy and this was partly the fault of Iranian press that were doing titles such as "Iranian S-400" "New Iranian homemade S-300 equivalent"

Even if they are comparable, i would prefer to see comparisons with all equivalent systems in the world such as Patriot etc + S-300/350/400/500

And why they were obsessed with doing comparisons with S-300/400 only, i don't know

I never understood why Iranian medias were portraying them as "Better S-300 from Iran", this gave an open door to foreign military propaganda, and people are still thinking 3rd Khordad is a BUK and Bavar a S-400, when officials just made comparisons with S-300/400, but not portraying them as "S-400 equivalent but made by us"

Portray it as an indigenous system that has nothing to do with foreign help or copies, but that are comparable with them

I do info slides only with authentic stats, I do not print comparisons on the slides. Comparisons are to be done once the slide is made. Most of the significant Iranian defence products go un-noticed because of botched up presentations or dispersed info. I just gather that all up at one place.

Armed Wahhabis shooting in the streets in daylight in Zahedan. Suicide bombers killed one Iranian police officer

The Islamic Republic lets Mowlavi Abdolhamid radicalise Wahhabis of Zahedan instead of executing him which they should have done months ago.

There will be more of these attacks in the future. Zahedan is the new hotspot of armed Wahhabi terrorism inside Iran.

Screenshot_794.png

Screenshot_796.png

- Beard but no moustache, averred salafis

is it only me or the burned corpse looks like a children one? The one on the bottom

Screenshot_793.png

Largely agree with some points. However, I think we should withhold judgement on this “SCO”.

Remember the “historic” China Strategic Agreement? We have seen a major lack of changes in Chinese behavior towards Iran after these changes.

So it remains to be seen if Iran reaps any tangible benefits from the deal and this SCO ascension.
A lot of sweet words and promises and a little action and results since last summer till now.

Indonesia seizes Iranian-flagged tanker suspected of illegal oil transfer​

Indonesia's coast guard said on Tuesday it seized an Iranian-flagged supertanker suspected of involvement in the illegal transshipment of crude oil, and vowed to toughen maritime patrols.

The MT Arman 114 was carrying 272,569 metric tons of light crude oil, valued at 4.6 trillion rupiah ($304 million), when it was seized last week, the Indonesian authorities said.

The Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC) was suspected of transferring oil to another vessel without a permit on Friday, the Southeast Asian nation's maritime security agency said.

The vessel was captured after being spotted in Indonesia's North Natuna Sea, carrying out a ship-to-ship oil transfer with the Cameroon-flagged MT S Tinos, the agency's chief, Aan Kurnia, said.

"MT Arman was spoofing their automatic identification system (AIS) to show its position was in the Red Sea but in reality it is here," Aan told reporters.

"So it seems like they already had a malicious intent," Aan said, adding that the vessel also dumped oil into the ocean, in violation of Indonesia's environmental law.

Along with the Arman, authorities detained its Egyptian captain, 28 crew and 3 passengers, who were the family of a security officer on board, the agency said.

After the two supertankers attempted to escape, authorities focused their pursuit on Arman, assisted by Malaysian authorities as the vessel sailed into their waters, Aan said.

Aan vowed that Indonesia's coast guard, assisted by other authorities, would strengthen patrols in its waters. Indonesia is the world's largest archipelago, with about 17,000 islands.

"We have to be firm, tough," he said. "There has to be a deterrent effect so it will not happen again."

In 2021, Indonesia seized Iranian- and Panamanian-flagged vessels over similar accusations. The captains of the two vessels received two-year probation from an Indonesian court.

$304 million is a lot of money. I wonder if the Islamic Republic will respond.

considering the tanker capacity is only 300,000 metric tons if at the time of capture it was carrying 272,569 metric tons of light crude then it show the charge of illegal ship to ship transfer was fake , I see one or two ship being detained in Persian gulf soon .
it seems Indonesia also need to receive the same lesson and slap on the back of its hand that Greece received recently and the lesson is , USA do shit for you when you are a good servant and do its bidding.

Interesting poll on the role of hijab in Iran

Of course if these results were accurate the Islamic Republic would not be so opposed to a referendum on the matter, which they themselves said would be necessary for such issues in the past.
do you expect they publish something else ?

Last edited:

Indonesia's coast guard said on Tuesday it seized an Iranian-flagged supertanker suspected of involvement in the illegal transshipment of crude oil, and vowed to toughen maritime patrols.

The MT Arman 114 was carrying 272,569 metric tons of light crude oil, valued at 4.6 trillion rupiah ($304 million), when it was seized last week, the Indonesian authorities said.

The Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC) was suspected of transferring oil to another vessel without a permit on Friday, the Southeast Asian nation's maritime security agency said.

The vessel was captured after being spotted in Indonesia's North Natuna Sea, carrying out a ship-to-ship oil transfer with the Cameroon-flagged MT S Tinos, the agency's chief, Aan Kurnia, said.

"MT Arman was spoofing their automatic identification system (AIS) to show its position was in the Red Sea but in reality it is here," Aan told reporters.

"So it seems like they already had a malicious intent," Aan said, adding that the vessel also dumped oil into the ocean, in violation of Indonesia's environmental law.

Along with the Arman, authorities detained its Egyptian captain, 28 crew and 3 passengers, who were the family of a security officer on board, the agency said.

After the two supertankers attempted to escape, authorities focused their pursuit on Arman, assisted by Malaysian authorities as the vessel sailed into their waters, Aan said.

Aan vowed that Indonesia's coast guard, assisted by other authorities, would strengthen patrols in its waters. Indonesia is the world's largest archipelago, with about 17,000 islands.

"We have to be firm, tough," he said. "There has to be a deterrent effect so it will not happen again."

In 2021, Indonesia seized Iranian- and Panamanian-flagged vessels over similar accusations. The captains of the two vessels received two-year probation from an Indonesian court.

Targeting oil and its products means targeting 40-60% of Iran's exports.No country can compete in current world with shady businesses in her 50% deals.

If you want to equally respond to it you should make 50% export of other countries illegal according to your own laws then start using random excuses to confiscate the said 50% that are illegal in your country.(Not just oil )

In oil market, I think majority of contracts are based on FOB contracts which means seller don't care about what happens to your shipment over seas so it's a lose lose path for everybody that buys or sells oil :)

Biggest buyers of oil in our area are located in EU and in eastern Asia so in general it means someone is trying to change current path of oil to other places or making room for other sellers in Asian market.

Those ugly, slimey rodents will soon pay for their insolence...

The current Indonesian government, which has become increasingly repressive in recent years, is increasingly taking such actions in exchange for U.S. support.
It seems that they have completely forgotten that they were once betrayed by the US.
Iran needs to show action.
Those who do not have the courage to hit back will only become a laughing stock in an international society where the rule of law does not exist.

considering the tanker capacity is only 300,000 metric tons if at the time of capture it was carrying 272,569 metric tons of light crude then it show the charge of illegal ship to ship transfer was fake , I see one or two ship being detained in Persian gulf soon .
it seems Indonesia also need to receive the same lesson and slap on the back of its hand that Greece received recently and the lesson is , USA do shit for you when you are a good servant and do its bidding.
But why do this S2P transfer in Indonesian waters? And they said AIS was spoofed, which we know happens.

It's like when the other taken went to Gibraltar waters for no reason.

Other interesting news:

Raefipour is stuck in Saudi Arabia after Hajj, apparently they are not letting him leave! The relevant ministries are discussing it

Bagheri said Iraqis have until September to deal with terrorist groups based in Iraq's Kurdish regions or Iran will resume their attacks against them directly, but stronger

Last edited:
It's like when the other taken went to Gibraltar waters for no reason.
the tanker was travelling to Syria , that was normal route when you are in Atlantis ocean

But why do this S2P transfer in Indonesian waters? And they said AIS was spoofed, which we know happens.
well probably there was no oil transfer at all as the tanker was full according to the news

Raefipour is stuck in Saudi Arabia after Hajj, apparently they are not letting him leave! The relevant ministries are discussing it
It was in a Dana podcast as a side note; apparently He is detained, but not charged over comments concerning aisha and is not allowed to leave the country for the time being.

russians are dirty lowlife backstabbing degenerate trash!
I truly wonder how many barrels of weasel semen do nasty russian whores feed their bastard children, to make russians such disgusting scum!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom