What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Make Friday's "hijab free day"....we in the west gave up ties by having "tie free fridays" and it went so well that now people sit on their pajamas behind a camera at work....good things start small..ask you wife or girl friend ..they know!! Lol

Make Friday's "hijab free day"....we in the west gave up ties by having "tie free fridays" and it went so well that now people sit on their pajamas behind a camera at work....good things start small..ask you wife or girl friend ..they know!! Lol
Wearing a tie was mandatory at work in Canada? 😲
That's actually the idea that Alinejad came up with.
Hijab Free Wednesdays
She calls it White Wednesdays if I remember correctly.

Not that I support the bitch though, but her hijab free Wednesdays did have an impact.

Go throw a firebomb at police in USA and see what happens to you

Like I said you are out of touch with reality.
The people killed in George floyd riots were killed by other people, including gang violence. You think Police killed 25 people in those riots? You're the one out of touch, even when people stormed the capitol building in the US the police only shot 1 person at a last resort. When the Minnepolis police station was surrounded by rioters, the police abandoned the station, they did not massacre the idiotic rioters.

You're actually comparing Jayland walker (an armed career criminal) with girls getting shot cause they don't want to wear hijab? lol Atleast throw a sound grenade, or a concussion grenade, opening fire is not acceptable.

Police should be armed with better suppression systems rather than resorting to using firearms, I know for a fact some of these riotors use knives and other weapons, so I can definitely see justified shootings, but they should also be equipped with proper suppression equipment so that they do not have to resort to using their weapons when outnumbered. This is the strategy for all police forces in the world.

Last edited:
Now we have the fickles glorifying cia agent masih alinejad.

Its funny how at first everyone claimed she was “beaten to death by the police”.

Then Iranian police release cctv footage showing her collapsing on her own and badly hitting her head on the floor.

After that indisputable evidence, the story changed to she was beaten, but then the effects took time to take effect?

While still possible it becomes less and less likely.

In the hospital there is no evidence of any facial bruising one might expect from a fatal beat down. Not a single suspicious bruise has been shown?

And the cherry on top? She had a history of brain issues requiring major surgeries , and routine negative effects.

So far by any neutral way you look at it, the governments version of events is supported by all the. Evidence. There is 0 evidence provided by the other side, and their story seems to change to match the evidence.

If her family is claiming a violent beat down, they need to provide evidence.

So far i have not commented on her family out of respect, and waiting for more facts to emerge. But its looking more and more likely that her medical issues were the primary cause.

If thats the case, her family needs to answer for all false allegations, libel, and public chaos they have created.

This is like Yelling fire in a crowded theatre to cause a stampede/deaths. Which has happened before and is heavily criminalized in most places

I really reeeally hope they have some evidence, otherwise her family should be Answering to the families of the police officers killed by their riot incitement

The demonstrations are pretty much over. What is next?

-Step 2: Release older videos and make bolder news titles

-Step 3: Hash tag “don’t kill x y z, he is not Komala”

F7C15BBB-EE53-4F43-BFB5-ADE7C67EED57.jpeg

Emotional people could not focus on Hijab.

Attachments

• EF09AE01-13FC-49FD-B2ED-EAF3E4E53F85.jpeg
    EF09AE01-13FC-49FD-B2ED-EAF3E4E53F85.jpeg
    409.7 KB · Views: 12
-Step 2: Release older videos and make bolder news titles
Yeah I noticed this was also going on. The show video of 12 guys starting a street fire and say large protests are on going. These protests were never large to begin with but just spread-out. Probably activating alot of Komala cells during this process to amplify. Still worth mention it won't change the fact that Gashte Ershad and Hijab Ejbari is not popular among the younger generations.

Now we have the fickles glorifying cia agent masih alinejad.

Its funny how at first everyone claimed she was “beaten to death by the police”.

Then Iranian police release cctv footage showing her collapsing on her own and badly hitting her head on the floor.

After that indisputable evidence, the story changed to she was beaten, but then the effects took time to take effect?

While still possible it becomes less and less likely.

In the hospital there is no evidence of any facial bruising one might expect from a fatal beat down. Not a single suspicious bruise has been shown?

And the cherry on top? She had a history of brain issues requiring major surgeries , and routine negative effects.

So far by any neutral way you look at it, the governments version of events is supported by all the. Evidence. There is 0 evidence provided by the other side, and their story seems to change to match the evidence.

If her family is claiming a violent beat down, they need to provide evidence.

So far i have not commented on her family out of respect, and waiting for more facts to emerge. But its looking more and more likely that her medical issues were the primary cause.

If thats the case, her family needs to answer for all false allegations, libel, and public chaos they have created.

This is like Yelling fire in a crowded theatre to cause a stampede/deaths. Which has happened before and is heavily criminalized in most places

I really reeeally hope they have some evidence, otherwise her family should be Answering to the families of the police officers killed by their riot incitement
If by fickle you're referring to me, I haven't changed my side at all.
I had declared it from day 1 that I am against compulsory hijab and sharia laws shoved down the throat of people by brute force. It was my stance from the very first day that I joined here.
If I used to support the Islamic Republic, which I clearly don't anymore until the hijab issue is settled peacefully to the satisfaction of Iranians, it was only because of the interests of Iran against the Western imperialism, who have centuries of history of robbing us, as well as our neighboring enemies like Saudi Arabia. Other than that, there's not even a single reason for me to support the IR besides foreign affairs.

Needless to say that I am pissed off by the regime's inability to properly respond to the acts of aggression by the US, Israel or other Western countries. So, even in that area, I support the IR only partially with my own criticisms of what it should do to fend off their plots.

The fickle are you and your hypocritical group of cyber Basijis that are now attacking Omid Dana while previously your lot used to suck his balls every chance you got and you had promoted him to some sort of a prophet before because he was turning anti-IR people to support the system for the best interests of Iran. Now he's the bad guy because he doesn't agree with your murderers killing unarmed protestors and beating women and the elderly.

it was only because of the interests of Iran against the Western imperialism, who have centuries of history of robbing us, as well as our neighboring enemies like Saudi Arabia
The irony is now you have officials milking money from the country and sending it to Europe and America for their children. I don't know how the average Basiji and Mashabi does not get infuriated with that.
The fickle are you and your hypocritical group of cyber Basijis that are now attacking Omid Dana while previously your lot used to suck his balls every chance you got and you had promoted him to some sort of a prophet before because he was turning anti-IR people to support the system for the best interests of Iran. Now he's the bad guy because he doesn't agree with your murderers killing unarmed protestors and beating women and the elderly.
Omid Dana actually tried his best to unite people behind the government, and because government media is absolute atrocity and garbage, even the most hardcore mashabi's were watching him. But he can't defend these rules, and certainly the shooting actions of police (self-defense is justified)

Masih Alinejad is a failed project. She is one of those fake "journalists" who has carved out a career and free life in USA just by providing dumb services of talking shit about Iran at behest of CIA.
She get money, alot of money. It's become a job for some of these people.

one lesson learnt

Pankurdism continues to be more dangerous than panturkism.

Also I have the feeling that the wise of this regime will find a way for hijab

The irony is now you have officials milking money from the country and sending it to Europe and America for their children. I don't know how the average Basiji and Mashabi does not get infuriated with that.

Omid Dana actually tried his best to unite people behind the government, and because government media is absolute atrocity and garbage, even the most hardcore mashabi's were watching him. But he can't defend these rules, and certainly the shooting actions of police (self-defense is justified)
The only reason that Omid Dana became famous in the first place is that he was the voice of a third group of people like me that didn't want a revolution and supported the IR stance against the US and Europe but still wanted major reforms against compulsory hijab and sharia laws that interfere in people's personal space.

Now without Omid Dana, we're back to the same society where everyone is in either one of these groups: 1- Basijis and "Aghazadeh" people, 2- the rest of Iranians who are against the IR.

The regime lost the support of the reformist camp in the Green movement and ever since, the protests have become much more violent and widespread. The "crack" grew wider significantly after the Green movement. Now it is losing the support of the remaining neutral people trying to resolve their issues with the regime peacefully and it is turning them against itself. This is the last group of people that is keeping the country united and together. And then these idiots think that turning against these people is a good thing. Fine job. Keep on going like this and soon the situation will get much worse and way more violent.

Back
Top Bottom