What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I became Atheist after reading Holy books, I was 15. Read the Old Testemant if you haven't. It's fucked up!

You should exercise caution while you are here.

It's better not to step on any toes brother. You will have a more productive time here :-)

I would not have asked you this if it would have led to confrontations here :(

Let's just say I like people in this thread and don't want to get kicked out for causing trouble :(

You are free to belive in whatever you want, but I don't have to respect your beliefs. You don't have the right to be offended.

You should excercise caution while you are here.

It's better not to step on any toes brother. You will have a more productive time here :-)
I'm here to kill time my friend, PDF is not a good venue for productivity.

You are free to belive in whatever you want, but I don't have to respect your beliefs. You don't have the right to be offended.
its quite amazing how atheists have exactly the same irrelevant set of arguments . go ahead and insult other people's beliefs .

see where it takes u ;)

I'm here to kill time my friend, PDF is not a good venue for productivity.

how did you come across PDF?

seems like a random choice :-)

its quite amazing how atheists have exactly the same irrelevant set of arguments . go ahead and insult other people's beliefs .

see where it takes u ;)

:fie:

i took it easy :( sorry if u feel offended mate :(

baba vase 1000 omin bar man manzoor badi nadarm bekhoda :(

albate be khoda ghasam mikhoram ta herset bedam :D

I always see Iran as populated with people who are intelligent enough to easily take it to first world status. You guys clearly have the scientists and are immensely educated.

Don't let arguments over religion or ethnicity divide you :yahoo:

shoma va @Ostad ham ke taghriban hamishe bar ejraye sahih kar ha nezarat mikonin .

post nemizarin vali onlinin :D

I'm angry dude .

No sahari today , I was 10 min late and today will be badly fu.cked up :lol::crazy:.

sorry for introducing debate on theology. Militant Atheist is a recent friend of mine on this forum.

I should have known better :(

Have fun here my friend .

My post wasn't about their discussion .

sorry for introducing debate on theology. Militant Atheist is a recent friend of mine on this forum.

I should have known better :(

I don't think anyone is offended by you, take it easy bro.

No sahari today , I was 10 min late and today will be badly fu.cked up .

original

Back
Top Bottom