What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Incorrect! Winning is reaching your objectives with less effort than your opponent expends to block them.

Your objective is simplistic.

I'd add further to your proposition, while agreeing partially with your assessment. It is crucial to understand the relativity of the term "winning". The general assessment of said word is that of the abject denial of the opponent's strategic objective, with cost as a mitigating factor. See for instance the particular notion of "Pyrrhic victory". While indeed, yes, said actor has deprived the enemy of its strategic goals, the actor itself has suffered increasingly unbearable costs in the performance of said resistance. Nonetheless, relativity is paramount, as one man's Pyrrhic victory is another's total victory. Furthermore the obtainment of victory by the other side, in and of itself, is not panacea.

See for instance the steadfast defense of Lebanon by HezbAllah in the common era 2006 34-day conflagration. HezbAllah indeed suffered up to four times the casualty count of the Isra"el"i military, and Southern Lebanon was veritably demolished. Nonetheless, a plethora of military analysts on both hemispheres, regardless of affilitation with the Global South or the OECD countries, have attested to the undeniable fact that Isra"el" was denied the attainment of the objectives meticulously established at the inception of the conflict. To the brave and valorous Resistance, said event was a victory both militarily and in terms of public relations, while by Western nomenclature, said event was at best Pyrrhic and at worst, a veritable draw.

Which brings us to this current conflict. I'd wager even if Tehran were to be pummeled by the US Air Force and the Isra"el"i entity, even if the Resistance were to lose its stake in Palestine, even if HezbAllah were extinguished and the logistical path from Iran to the borders of Lebanon was to be wiped from this plane of existence, the mere fact that the Resistance backed its words with undeniable and fierce action is a sort of victory, especially given the central role in Shi'a belief of martyrdom, suffering, and redemption. In other words, even were the Resistance to suffer utter destruction, even if the Islamic Republic were to collapse, the mere fact that the Resistance closed ranks and fought the aggressor is a notable victory that should be written of in the history books. By extension, when Saddam Hussein launched a SCUD at Isra"el", that, as well, was a form of spiritual victory.

Last edited:
What happened to the other account Salar?
I know not of what you speak, would you care to elaborate on your utterance for me?

“Elaborate on my utterance” why yes, I shall proficiently elucidate with exquisite clarity and precise language as to the true meaning of my aforementioned question.

Is this a troll account?
Now I am beginning to better comprehend you. Pardon me, while English is not my first language, I have dedicated two decades to meticulous study and immersion in said language, foregoing activities that others would normally reference when delivering the culturally-bound American saying, "get a life". Yet, as a patriotic Iranian and Muslim, I see no better way to make use of my time than to commit to absolute memory, to the point of fluency, the language of our global oppressors. One can at this point appraise that my grasp of said communication is more proficient than my Persian.

You asked me with respect to a hypothetical "other" account. Here I will illustrate as best I can, why your premise is fundamentally flawed.

- It is a fallacy to assume that such account exists with at best circumstantial evidence.
- If Hack exists, then Haqq must exist, is an erroneous syllogism.
- Your slandering of me as a troll, when I have done nothing to harm you, is an egregious and pointedly violent act of interpersonal warfare, which begs me to respond in kind.
- Because I am devout and moral, I will, as the Christians so eloquently stress, "turn the other cheek".

It is my hope that with the aforementioned bullet-pointed, succinct arguments, that you know your intellectual place and dare not challenge me again.

Last edited:
I know not of what you speak, would you care to elaborate on your utterance for me?

“Elaborate on my utterance” why yes, I shall proficiently elucidate with exquisite clarity and precise language as to the true meaning of my aforementioned question.

Is this a troll account?

Now I am beginning to better comprehend you. Pardon me, while English is not my first language, I have dedicated two decades to meticulous study and immersion in said language, foregoing activities that others would normally reference when delivering the culturally-bound American saying, "get a life". Yet, as a patriotic Iranian and Muslim, I see no better way to make use of my time than to commit to absolute memory, to the point of fluency, the language of our global oppressors. One can at this point appraise that my grasp of said communication is more proficient than my Persian.

You asked me with respect to a hypothetical "other" account. Here I will illustrate as best I can, why your premise is fundamentally flawed.

- It is a fallacy to assume that such account exists with at best circumstantial evidence.
- If Hack exists, then Haqq must exist, is an erroneous syllogism.
- Your slandering of me as a troll, when I have done nothing to harm you, is an egregious and pointedly violent act of interpersonal warfare, which begs me to respond in kind.
- Because I am devout and moral, I will, as the Christians so eloquently stress, "turn the other cheek".

It is my hope that with the aforementioned bullet-pointed, succinct arguments, that you know your intellectual place and dare not challenge me again.

Lol, I appreciate the effort put into the grift but this a little cringy.

Troll account from "Deez Nuts" probably

That is also merely another alt account. Even SalarHaqq was an alt account that popped out of nowhere one day.

Just old/current members returning under different alias’

Same event shown again and again and again. The other side of the story or response is not shown of-course.
Yeah I'm very eager to see real uncesored data on zionist loses in these skirmishers with Hezbollah and Hamas. Knowing zionist modus operandi from their establishment the first instinct I get is when a person start giving interview I immediately know that that person has started lying even before it opens its mouth.

Obsession with lies and tall walls is innately and deeply engraved inside zionist soul.

Yeah I'm very eager to see real uncesored data on zionist loses in these skirmishers with Hezbollah and Hamas. Knowing zionist modus operandi from their establishment the first instinct I get is when a person start giving interview I immediately know that that person has started lying even before it opens its mouth.

Obsession with lies and tall walls is innately and deeply engraved inside zionist soul.
The only democracy in the Middle East!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom