What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

YUP.
1638904524564.png

https://asiatimes.com/2021/11/iran-bans-goods-from-south-koreas-samsung-and-lg/

South Korea dissapointed me, and i dunno if they're competing with Turkey to be the "best" NATO proxy, but if they're a US slave, then they deserve everything they get. Iran was good to them, but SK has stabbed Iran in the back.....Iran might choose to give N. Korea some extra "help" now against S. Korea...S. Korea is making a big mistake if they think they have real leverage. they dont.

Houthis: We targeted the Ministry of Defense, King Khalid Airport, King Fahd Base, and Aramco in Jeddah

Two violent explosions were heard as a result of a missile attack launched by the Houthi militia on the city of Marib

Last edited:
A small town in central Iran .. Khansar is a small town with a small population that is just a two-hour drive away from the city of Esfahan.
This town has everything a nature lover would desire in place, ranging from tall lush trees and cool springs to lofty mountains covered with snow and warm sunlight, not to mention clean air and fantastic routes through groves.

1638972293875.png

1638972317931.png

1638972347130.png

1638972369031.png

1638972564838.png

1638972413150.png

1638972484493.png

1638972461285.png

The ongoing war on the remnants of the terrorist organization ISIS, an American convoy belonging to the International Coalition heading towards the Al-Omar oil field. The column includes three Bradley tanks coming from the Konico gas field, and the passage of Bradley tanks is the first of its kind since the establishment of the international coalition bases in Deir Ezzor.

US sanctions won’t create leverage in nuclear talks, Iran warns
The US blacklisted two Iranian government agencies and several officials on Tuesday, accusing them of rights abuses.

TRANSLATION - US has no other moves left.

I already said this though!!

US, Israel to discuss drills for Iran worst-case scenario: Report
As diplomacy with Iran stutters, US official tells Reuters that American and Israeli defence chiefs will discuss preparations for a worst-case scenario

Iran nuclear deal talks resume in Vienna amid frictions
The deal’s remaining signatories meet as European countries urge Iran to bring ‘realistic proposals’ to ease negotiations.

I'm not sure if they're bluffing or not but aside from having to deal with Iran's potent air defense network, Iran should make it clear that in case of any attack on Irans nuclear facilities, Iran will target Israeli nuclear assets including Dimona, along with vital ports and military installations. There will be no hit and run. There will be nowhere to run to.

Can't wait to see these beauties terrorizing the settlers. Greetings from the land of dariush and cyrus the great.

46682707_303.jpg

من جای سران ایران بودم اورانیوم تضعیف شده‌ای که از غنی‌سازی به دست میاد رو می‌بردم تو صنایع نظامی و باهاش گلوله‌ و خمپاره می‌ساختم
هیچ کسی هم نمی‌تونه بگه چرا چون ریسک ساخت سلاح هسته‌ای نداره و هیچ جایی هم منع نشده
اما همین حرکت باعث می‌شد پوشک خیلی‌ها رو مجبور باشن عوض کنند. از عربستان و ترکیه بگیر تا خود نیروهای آمریکا در منطقه​

Back
Top Bottom