What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@SalarHaqq
- The ground realities here are entirely different and lets touch upon that instead. Israel is weak and can't project itself outside of it's territorial border it would be to streched hence it is technically not a power but a surviving entity that has no resources or manpower beyond that limit. Hence you never hear much of fear mongring regarding them except on this thread which I find bizarre. You Should never fear Israel itself as an entity but their game-plan is to gather as many allies as possible this is the only way but other than that they are worthless.

Are you aware of the status of global zionism? Do you realize zionists control the US regime ie the global superpower? That they are exerting major influence upon mainstream media, the banking sector etc?

I have seen many Iranians saddened by the defeat of Armenia on this platform which is absurd to me to say the lest. Do you know who they are to begin with? I saw a documentary 2 years before the Nagorna-Karabakh where some journalists went to Armenia to talk to the people they found it out to be the most islamohopic country in the world where the government foreign policy is publically entirely build on Islamohopia and people were openly saying on the streets that any muslim should be killed I mean this is extreme. My question is why Iran failed to see this or are they masochistic. Why would an Iranian shed a tear for someone who would want to skin them alive?

And who says Iran is supporting Armenia? On PDF, there are maybe 3 to 4 Iranian users who are fully in line with the Islamic Republic. Don't confuse what others write with Iran's effective policy.

This said, Armenian Iranians are not islamophobic. They've lived in peace with their Muslim neighbors for centuries.

an is going thru severe identity crisis and imo if only Iran was the only country on earth it would have still found ways to harm itself masochistic. Azerbaijan is keeping your borders safe but you can't see it. Do you think the Islamohobes would leave you?

So you're suggesting that insignificant Armenia is a bigger potential threat to Iran than "ethno"-separatism? Read what zionist think tanks write. They make no mention of Armenian Iranians but focus very much on Azaris among others. There are no more than 300.000 Armenian Iranians but millions upon millions of Iranians with (partly) Azari lineage. Hostile zionists attempting to incite so-called "ethnic" separatism in Iran, are going to focus on the latter rather than the former.

There is entities and elements who will come out or they already exist but they just didn't come to power and these are the islamohobes and ones you see them prepare for war because they are not people to reason with whatsoever nor will they seek to reason with anyone. I expect this people to come to power in the next 2-3 decades across the west. Several countries are now containing these elements or limit them. They didn't reach an outbreak yet but I am counting on it and preparing for the worse case scenario worldwide. This is existential proportions but you are here trying to cheerlead for the fort of the first known islamohopic country. These people are worse than Nazis.

Show me where I cheered for islamophobes. Just because I highlight the fact that it is not Turkey but Isra"el" which is behind anti-Iranian "ethno"-separatist discourse, doesn't mean I support any islamophobes.

Are you aware of the status of global zionism? Do you realize zionists control the US regime ie the global superpower? That they control the media, the banking sector etc?

And who says Iran is supporting Armenia? On PDF, there are maybe 3 to 4 Iranian users who are fullt in line with the Islamic Republic.

But this said, Armenian Iranians are not islamophobic. They've lived in peace with their Muslim neighbors for centuries.

So you're suggesting that insignificant Armenia is a bigger potential threat to Iran than "ethno"-separatism? Read what zionist think tanks write. They make no mention of Armenian Iranians but focus very much on Azaris among others. There are no more than 300.000 Armenian Iranians but millions upon millions of Iranians with (partly) Azari lineage. Hostile zionists attempting to incite so-called "ethnic" separatism in Iran, a focus on the latter

- There is entities and elements who will come out or they already exist but they just didn't come to power and these are the islamohobes and ones you see them prepare for war because they are not people to reason with whatsoever nor will they seek to reason with anyone. I expect this people to come to power in the next 2-3 decades across the west. Several countries are now containing these elements or limit them. They didn't reach an outbreak yet but I am counting on it and preparing for the worse case scenario worldwide. This is existential proportions but you are here trying to cheerlead for the fort of the first known islamohopic country. These people are worse than Nazis

I don't care what Armenian Iranians are but this is existential for us when it comes to Islamohobes of any kind. The Armenian government was the only entity or element in the whole world to openly be islamohopic.

I didn't say Armenia is a threat but just the idea of aligning yourself with such element says that you are a masochistic element which is bizarre.

Also you have read to much into George Zoros conspiracy theories thinking this is part of the real world? The truth is no element runs the world and everyone has a share of it in his own territory and interests while some may have more influence than others but it definitely ain't the jews but rather the Americans who are counter-balanced by the chinese nowadays. The Jews have lobbies inside the US like any other country but there lobbies are much ethablished but that doesn't mean the US policy aligns with them everytime. Nethanyu failed example to gather a coalition against Iran? They are not what you think they are? You have to leave conspiracy theories behind. That is not real world

Last edited:
I don't care what Armenian Iranians are but this is existential for us we will not tolerate Islamohobes of any kind. The Armenian government was the only entity or element in the whole world to openly be islamohopic.

I didn't see Armenia is a threat but just the idea of aligning yourself with such element says that you are a masochistic element which is bizarre.

Also you have read to much into George Zoros conspiracy theories thinking this is part of the real world? The truth is no element runs the earth and everyone has a share of it in his own territory some may have more influence than others but it definitely ain't the jews but rather the Americans. The Jews have lobbies inside the US like any other country but there lobbies are much ethablished but that doesn't mean the US policy aligns with them everytime. Nethanyu failed example to gather a coalition against Iran? They are not what you think they are? You have to leave conspiracy theories behind

Well, you brought Armenia into this, not me. Opposing incitement of anti-Iranian "ethno"-separatism by supporters of the Baku regime doesn't mean that I endorse any form of islamophobia coming out of Armenia.

And speaking of America, why is it that a candidate will hardly be able to run at a US election if rejected by AIPAC? Why is it that both Trump and Biden, both Republicans and Democrats praise the zionist entity to high heaven? Why is it that there is a bipartisan consensus on an Israel first policy even if it is to the detriment of US national interest? Why is it that zionists are in control of the banking sector (Rothschilds, Goldman Sach's etc)? In control of the mainstream media? Of US academia and first tier universities? That's no conspiracy theory my friend, it's simply factual.

Last edited:
Guys believe me or not I have lost around 0.3 billion tomans on hellish crypto

What I have gained is:

Never invest on shitcoins

Never do futures

Man
I wanted to talk to you about it but you were saying you can triple any money. I assumed you are an expert on tactical tokenomic gains.

Market will get better for major Altcoins. Money comes and goes. My rule is never get upset on losing money :)
Smile it off.

You're brought Armenia into this, not me. Opposing incitement of "ethno"-separatism in Iran by supporters of the zionist-allied Baku regime doesn't mean that I endorse any form of islamophobia coming out of Armenia.

And speaking of America, why is it that a candidate will hardly be able to run at a US election if rejected by AIPAC? Why is it that both Trump and Biden, both Republicans and Democrats praise the zionist entity to high heavens? Why is it that there is a bipartisan consensus on an Israel first policy even if it is to the detriment of US national interests? Why is it that zionists are in control of the banking sector (Rothschilds, Goldman Sach's etc)? In control of the mainstream media? Of US academia and first tier universities? That's no conspiracy theory my friend, it's simply factual.

Why did Nethanyu failed to get anyone on board on Iran? He did everything etc etc why because it just didn't align with the US policy and if it did they would have gone forward with it. There are many other examples where you can see it doesn't hold as much power as you think despite being bank owners some of them and they can be easily removed by the government hence they don't hold anything significiant this is ground reality. They are good at navigating the grey areas that don't anger the anglo-saxon in order for them to tolerate them but initially they hold no power over them except that grey areas that are allowed to them to navigate

Why did Nethanyu failed to get anyone on board on Iran? He did everything etc etc why because it just didn't align with the US policy and if it did they would have gone forward with it. There are many other examples where you can see it doesn't hold as much power as you think despite being bank owners of some them and they can be easily removed by the government hence they don't hold anything significiant this is ground reality. They are good at navigating the grey areas that don't anger the anglo-saxon in order for them to tolerate them but initially they hold no power over them except that grey areas that are allowed to them to navigate

Major bank owners aren't so easy to remove. Which is why it practically never happened. They are part of what some refer to as the "deep state", and if you take a look at the ideological foundations of the US regime, it is a masonic and zionist entity. State symbols of the US are a testimony to it.

How didn't Netanyahu get anyone on board? What about all the US sanctions against Iran then? The terrorist strike against Qasem Soleimani? The permanent anti-Iran propaganda by western-funded or -backed media? All this hostility against Iran, do you think it has nothing to do with the zionists?

I don't care what Armenian Iranians are but this is existential for us when it comes to Islamohobes of any kind. The Armenian government was the only entity or element in the whole world to openly be islamohopic.

I didn't say Armenia is a threat but just the idea of aligning yourself with such element says that you are a masochistic element which is bizarre.

Also you have read to much into George Zoros conspiracy theories thinking this is part of the real world? The truth is no element runs the world and everyone has a share of it in his own territory and interests while some may have more influence than others but it definitely ain't the jews but rather the Americans who are counter-balanced by the chinese nowadays. The Jews have lobbies inside the US like any other country but there lobbies are much ethablished but that doesn't mean the US policy aligns with them everytime. Nethanyu failed example to gather a coalition against Iran? They are not what you think they are? You have to leave conspiracy theories behind. That is not real world

If you hate Islamophobia maybe you should start with Israel and not Armenia.

Netanyahu got Gulfies aligned for Quds. Abraham accord.
Forget Iran. They could not fight for their own dignity and Islam.

Buddy, we do not expect or need help for Iran but maybe they can fight for their own religion, dignity and race.

Man
I wanted to talk to you about it but you were saying you can triple any money. I assumed you are an expert on tactical tokenomic gains.

Market will get better for major Altcoins. Money comes and goes. My rule is never get upset on losing money :)
Smile it off.
It's possible to twice or triple your money in spot trading in a year however doing futures tradings or investing on tokens will destory your entire money eventually.

Before Erdogan, Turkey refrained from intervening in the region despite decades of economic growth. On its own, Turkey would represent no challenge to Iran. Only a Turkey playing into Isra"el"'s and the US's hands can pose a threat to Iran, if at all. Because unlike Iran, Turkey is deriving its power from its relationship with the west and Isra"el". It is not a self-sufficient and fully independent actor like Iran.

Those elements inside Turkey pushing for confrontation with Iran are either outright zionist or patsies doing Isra"el"'s bidding without realizing it. Expansion can take a multitude of forms, it needn't primarily take aim at Iran. However, it is either zionists or forces allied with zionists who want Turkish expansion to be done at Iran's expense.

True to some extent minus the “decades” of economic growth part before Erodgan. Turkey prior to 1990 was hardly an economic growth engine. Also remember Turkey before Erodgan was a fractured country. Military coups were routine.

Thus hard to have a coherent geopolitical expansion strategy when military coups and purges are going on left and right. You need a “strong man” to unify the country and its security. Notice how almost all the remaining non western powers have strongman in place (India, Turkey, China, Russia, Iran, Philippines, even Japan {Abe and his goons} etc)

Erodgan purged many within the military. But almost every think tank also says my point. If you replace the “mullah” regime in Tehran, next regime will also wants nukes. Shah wanted nukes. So replace Erodgan with western backed leader and same will eventually happened. Even Shah who was a western goon had some policy independence and had his sights on expanding his reach.

Thus my point is valid, wether Turkey is being pushed by the Zionists or West is irrelevant. You cannot push someone who doesn’t already want to do something nefarious. Erodgan is losing grip on power as evident by city elections. Lira has gone from 2 to 1 to the dollar in 2013 to 8 to 1 in 2021. So he needs nationalism to keep himself relevant just like Bibi started wars and screamed Iran whenever he fell in the polls.

At this point, Turkey does not need the West military as much as NATO needs Turkey. Remember Turkey supplies THE MOST TROOPS to NATO...I think it is 400K going off memory but don’t quote me. So Turkey has NATO by the balls. Without Turkey, NATO and more importantly the EU become much weaker against Russia. That is why Putin is wooing Erodgan away from USA.

Major bank owners aren't so easy to remove. Which is why it practically never happened. They are part of what some refer to as the "deep state", and if you take a look at the ideological foundations of the US regime, it is a masonic and zionist entity. State symbols of the US are a testimony to it.

How didn't Netanyahu get anyone on board? What about all the US sanctions against Iran then? The terrorist strike against Qasem Soleimani? The permanent anti-Iran propaganda by western-funded or -backed media? All this hostility against Iran, do you think it has nothing to do with the zionists?

That was just a minimum pressure which was sanctions and it was not due to them either but it was due to the nuclear talks. They can't just solely force a sanction on a country this is beyond their limit or outside of the grey areas.

Let me tell you why it failed first of all it was simply not in the US policy at that time hence Israel was ignored completely instead they chose dialogues etc etc. You see they failed and again they would have been able to remove 2 none-state actors bordering them. There is limit to what they can achieve and what they can't and there is generally a grey area and the reason for that is because if the interests in the region collide to much it can explode the region into massive war which is not in the interest of the US policy hence as I said they can only navigate a grey area and their powers is entirely inflated by you.

But all in all alas I will now tell you when this policy that you have mentioned previously will occur or how it will occur. JPCOA will return and the deal will be inked but others have already begun taking measures meaning the region is adjusting to it and realize this deal is bound to collapse one way or another meaning everyone has started option B specifically in Egypt, Turkey, UAE and Saudi Arabia meaning multiple players will go nuclear overnight this will turn Israel into a little state in the middle that can be bullied at will and the Americans won't either be able to come to aid them in such scenario because this will shift the entire power structure in the world hence the only solution for them will be to stop Iran from gaining the nuclear weapons in order for the others in the region to not take drastic measures.

This is where 2030 comes into play ones the deal ends couple of months following it the Iran war will officially start. The war on Iran has bigger implications for the west than it actully does for Israel hence it comes down to 2 options allow Iran to get the bomb or 2 allow everyone in the region as panic responds to get it hence as consequence losing the power balance in the entire region.

In scenario B they will eventually have to sacrifice Israel down the line because pressure will come and they will chose between fighting a nuclear war for Israel or walk away they will chose the later sacrificing Israel in order to keep ties and alliance with some of them against China-Russia bloc that is growing and will keep growing down the line. At the end of the day it is just a tiny outpost and will chose their interests over it when the competition will get more hectic and they wouldn't want to lose ground at the cost of a small nation hence sacrificing them would be the right choice example this has happened already many times example like the Kurds they were sacrificed to the Turks etc etc. Mark my words in scenario B Israel will down the line be sacrificed as a bargaining chip just like that cold blooded by the Anglo-Saxons. Their true interests go from Italy to north in the EU countries including UK and Australia. They will happily bargain with an outpost.

All in all to prevent a world in scenario B ''Iran must be sacrificed'' this is unavoidable according to their calculations and again this is not lead by the jews but other elements in the west. They will bring in a huge coalition both from outside and inside the region and the intially disarming campaign will be over in like 1-3 months and the reamining 3-4 years will be reconstructing a new government in Iran. The reason this will be over quickly is because the coalition will be to vast and Iran has no regional backing but all in all the better outcome for everyone however is scenario B and that Iran comes thru with an out-break and making scenario B a reality in that case Israel will be sacrificed down the line as bargaining chip

Last edited:
Patience and discipline are important. Focus on the long term. If you can triple your money in one day you can lose it all in one day as well. High risk can lead to high reward but high losses as well. Greed and overconfidence will lead any trader to downfall eventually. Perhaps trade Indices ? I mean how much can they go down in the long run ? But look at their gains over the years. You can also make lots of profit trading forex, but you must be patient and whatever you choose to trade, you must choose the appropriate level of risk and leverage based on your tolerance.

It's possible to twice or triple your money in spot trading in a year however doing futures tradings or investing on tokens will destory your entire money eventually.

Guys believe me or not I have lost around 0.3 billion tomans on hellish crypto

What I have gained is:

Never invest on shitcoins

Never do futures
عزیز دل وقتی تخمی چند صد میلیون تومن پول بی‌زبون رو روی کریپتوکارنسی سرمایه‌گذاری می‌کنی همین می‌شه دیگه
اگه هدف سرمایه‌گذاری هست فقط بیت‌کوین و اتریوم و به احتمال خیلی زیاد کاردانو در آینده دراز مدت ارزش سرمایه‌گذاری دارند

اگه هدفت ترید کردن هست که خیلی فرق نمی‌کنه چی بخری چی بفروشی و قیمت بازار چقدر باشه. می‌خری، روش یه درصد خیلی خیلی کمی سود می‌کنی می‌فروشی بعد دوباره قیمت یه مقدار کم کشید پایین دوباره می‌خری روش یه درصد خیلی خیلی کمی سود می‌کنی می‌فروشی
هیچ وقت هم وقتی کشید پایین نگه ندار. همیشه آستانه ضرر تعریف کن که به گا نری

من ماه پیش که یهو تو ۲ - ۳ ساعت نزدیک ۱۰٪ کشید پایین خواب بودم. از خواب بیدار شدم دیدم به گا رفتم. گرون‌ترین خواب عمرم بود واقعاً. البته جبران‌اش کردم خوشبختانه. از اون موقع بود که فهمیدم آدم باید حتماً آستانه ضرر بذاره

اگه راه دور زدن تحریم‌ها و معامله با کوین بیس و بایننس و کوین گکو و اینها رو بلدی به ما هم بگو من مجبورم با اکسچنج‌های داخلی کار کنم فقط

بعد برای سرمایه‌گذاری همیشه هم هج کن. قرارداد فیوچر ببند اگه به صرافی‌های خارجی دسترسی داری. یه هزینه هفتگی یا ماهانه می‌دی یه جوری حالت بیمه رو داره. همون بحث قراردادهای مشتقه و اینها هست

این هم همیشه یادت باشه که اگه روزانه سرمایه‌ات رو فقط یک درصد بیشتر کنی در پایان سال شده ۳۷ برابر. در نتیجه تخمت هم نباشه. جبران می‌شه​

Last edited:
That was just a minimum pressure which was sanctions and it was not due to them either but it was due to the nuclear talks. They can't just solely force a sanction on a country this is beyond their limit or outside of the grey areas.

If you consider this as "minimum" pressure, frankly, you should offer counter-examples of what you deem to be maximum pressure. No, Iran's currently the most sanctioned country on earth. Trump called it "maximum pressure" because that's what it really is.

Let me tell you why it failed first of all it was simply not in the US policy at that time hence Israel was ignored completely instead they chose dialogues etc etc. You see they failed and again they would have been able to remove 2 none-state actors bordering them. There is limit to what they can achieve and what they can't and there is generally a grey area and the reason for that is because if the interests in the region collide to much it can explode the region into massive war which is not in the interest of the US policy hence as I said they can only navigate a grey area and their powers is entirely inflated by you.

Yeah. Iran's power limits US ability when it comes to coercive measures. But that doesn't mean Isra"el" was ignored.

But all in all alas I will now tell you when this policy that you have mentioned previously will occur or how it will occur. JPCOA will return and the deal will be inked but others have already begun taking measures meaning the region is adjusting to it and realize this deal is bound to collapse one way or another meaning everyone has started option B specifically in Egypt, Turkey, UAE and Saudi Arabia meaning multiple players will go nuclear overnight this will turn Israel into a little state in the middle that can be bullied at will and the Americans won't either be able to come to aid them in such scenario because this will shift the entire power structure in the world hence the only solution for them will be to stop Iran from gaining the nuclear weapons in order for the others in the region to not take drastic measures.

We shall see. Iran is not after nuclear weapons by the way. Iran wants its rights under the NPT to be recognized, that's all. Namely its right to a full domestic nuclear fuel cycle.

I don't think we're going to see a revival of the JCPOA in the years to come. The US regime wants to renegotiate the deal and make it even more restrictive for Iran, and Iran under the Raisi administration is not going to bow to these conditions.

This is where 2030 comes into play ones the deal ends couple of months following it the Iran war will officially start. The war on Iran has bigger implications for the west than it actully does for Israel hence it comes down to 2 options allow Iran to get the bomb or 2 allow everyone in the region as panic responds to get it hence as consequence losing the power balance in the entire region.

But you see, the difference is that the US regime has no fear of other states in the region going nuclear in the military sense. For Washington, a simple phone call is enough to discipline Turkey, Saudi or Egypt in this regard. It's either that or instant "regime change", and the interested parties know it.

In scenario B they will eventually have to sacrifice Israel down the line because pressure will come and they will chose between fighting a nuclear war for Israel or walk away they will chose the later sacrificing Israel in order to keep ties and alliance with some of them against China-Russia bloc that is growing and will keep growing down the line. At the end of the day it is just a tiny outpost and will chose their interests over it when the competition will get more hectic and they wouldn't want to lose ground at the cost of a small nation hence sacrificing them would be the right choice example this has happened already many times example like the Kurds they were sacrificed to the Turks etc etc. Mark my words in scenario B Israel will down the line be sacrificed as a bargaining chip just like that cold blooded by the Anglo-Saxons. Their true interests go from Italy to north in the EU countries including UK and Australia. They w ill happily bargain with an outpost.

This is where I disagree. Isra"el"' is not an American outpost. It's the other way around, America is a zionist outpost. Zionists firmly dictate US foreign policy in West Asia and North Africa. So the US is never going to sacrifice Isra"el" for its own interests.

The following book offers a glimpse into this reality:

51h7EcTapmL.jpg

All in all to prevent a world in scenario B ''Iran must be sacrificed'' this is unavoidable according to their calculations and again this is not lead by the jews but other elements in the west. They will bring in a huge coalition both from outside and inside the region and the intially disarming campaign will be over in like 1-3 months and the reamining 3-4 years will be reconstructing a new government in Iran. The reason this will be over quickly is because the coalition will be to vast and Iran has no regional backing but all in all the better outcome for everyone however is scenario B and that Iran comes thru with an out-break and making scenario B a reality in that case Israel will be sacrificed down the line as bargaining chip

For the time being, they have no military option against Iran, no matter how vast an alliance they may muster. And if Iran senses they are building up for an actual invasion, Iran can opt for nuclear armament on short notice. Then her enemies will be deterred.

Last edited:
پژمان هستم برادر عزیز. مخلص شما

آخه رو چه حسابی می‌گی ۱۰ هزار موشک نقطه زن؟ من خودم جز کسانی هستم که می‌گم ایران بالای ۱۰ هزار موشک بالستیک داره (چون راه دیگه‌ای نداشته و تنها توجیه این تعداد بالا هم این هست که همه کم کاری‌ها در بخش‌های دیگه تو موشک جبران شده باشه و پولش اونجا رفته باشه اما خیلی‌ها می‌گن کمتر از ۵ هزار موشک داریم) اما همشون که نقطه زن نیستند بعد هم نمی‌شه همه موشک‌هامون رو که روی ترکیه و آذربایجان بزنیم. موشک با برد ۲۵۰۰ کیلومتر رو بزنیم به آذربایجان مثلاً که چی بشه؟ پس روزی که با اسرائیل یا آمریکا جنگ بشه می‌خوای با چی بجنگیم؟ قاشق و چنگال؟

بعد نمی‌شه به ترکیه حمله پیش‌دستانه کرد چون عضو پیمان ناتو هست. باید اول اونها حمله کنند بعد ما بهشون پاسخ بدیم. بعد هم ما اگه زیرساخت‌های این ۲ کشور رو هم نابود کنیم تا زمانی که اقتصاد اونها از ما قوی‌تر هست و تحریم نیستند اونها می‌تونند با واردات و خریدهای نظامی دوباره سر پا بشن اما ما چی؟ اگه زیرساخت‌های موشکی ما زده بشه چی؟ کی به ما موشک می‌فروشه؟

برجام از بیخ و بن اشتباه و احمقانه بود چون تعهدات غیرقابل بازگشت رو همون ابتدا اجرایی کردیم. ۱۳ تن اورانیوم نصف اکسید شد و به ۳/۵ درصد رقیق شد و تبدیل به صفحه سوختی شد نصف دیگه ارسال شد به روسیه و جاش اورانیوم خام گرفتیم که دوباره غنی کنیم که اگه کمی روسیه و چین به ما فشار بیارن دوباره همون آش و کاسه هست. این بزرگترین مشکل برجام بود. طرحی که من می‌دم این مشکل رو نداره چون همه اورانیوم ما تحت نظر آژانس در داخل خاک ایران پلمب می‌شه و تحت کنترل آژانس اتمی قرار می‌گیره تا زمانی که توافق ما پابرجا هست. سانتریفیوژها هم همینطور. همه چیز تحت کنترل آژانس در داخل خاک ایران هست که اگه روزی توافق به هم خورد خیلی راحت پلمب رو بشکنیم و ادامه بدیم ولی اگه اونها به تعهداتشون عمل کنند ما هم رسماً هیچ برنامه هسته‌ای به جز ساخت راکتورهای هسته‌ای با روسیه نخواهیم داشت

شما بهتر می‌دونی که تولید داخل بخش زیادی‌اش به واردات از خارج به ویژه چین وابسته هست دیگه. اگه چین پشت ایران رو خالی کنه چی؟

اصلاً بگو سایت مخفی داریم. اگه واقعاً داشته باشیم دیگه چه نیازی به یه برنامه غنی‌سازی احمقانه که ۱۰ سال طول می‌کشه تا سوخت یک سال راکتور بوشهر رو تولید کنه داریم؟ اتفاقاً اگه برنامه مخفی هسته‌ای داشته باشیم که این همه سال مخفی مونده باشه و کسی صداش رو در نیاورده باشه دعوا سر این برنامه شناخته شده هسته‌ای ایران به مراتب احمقانه‌تر به نظر میاد​

وقتی ایران تصمیم به تصرف کرکوک گرفت بعضی سیاسیون ایرانی میگفتند نکنید. آمریکا وارد میشه. کردها خیلی مسلح شدند و الی آخر

وقتی ایران تصمیم به حمایت از اسد گرفت ۱۳۰ کشور جهان در کنفرانس "سوریه پس از اسد" شرکت کردند. دوباره گروه سیاسیون "ما نمیتوانیم" اومدند حرفهای قشنگ زدند
گفتند ما اقتصادمون بیماره و سوریه اون سر منطقه است. خودتون رو الکی به کشتن ندید.
اسد رفتنیه

همین باز در مورد حوثی ها

گروه ما نمیتوانیم گفتند اسد رفتنیه
گفتند حوثی ها رفتنی اند
گفتند کرکوک سنگ بزرگه
و الان هم باکو​

If you consider this as "minimum" pressure, frankly, you should offer counter-examples of what you deem to be maximum pressure. No, Iran's currently the most sanctioned country on earth. Trump called it "maximum pressure" because that's what it really is.

Yeah. Iran's power limits US ability when it comes to coercive measures. But that doesn't mean Isra"el" was ignored.

Convoluted reasoning, but we shall see. Iran is not after nuclear weapons by the way. Iran wants its rights under the NPT to be recognized, that's all. Namely its right to a full domestic nuclear fuel cycle.

I don't think there's be any revival of the JCPOA in the years to come. The US regime wants to renegotiate the deal and make it even more restrictive for Iran, and Iran under the Raisi administration is not going to bow to these conditions.

But you see, the difference is that the US regime has no fear of other states in the region going nuclear in the military sense. For Washington, a simple phone call is enough to discipline Turkey, Saudi or Egypt. It's either that or instant "regime change", and the interested parties know it.

Egypt has never signed any Nuclear treaty plus why haven't there ever been a regime change in Pakistan and also rumors has KSA already has them. They could theorically go nuclear overnight as in literally overnight firing a test the same night as announcement. That is how easy it is for them. Everyone is just playing waiting game and everyone is praying for Iran pulls it thru somehow which is on the contrary what you were thinking it is in the regions collectiv interest that Iran pulls it thru to pave the way for scenario B world.

Iran doesn't limit anything and regionally they are the easiest to bully for the US because they don't belong to any bloc or anything like that.

If the JCPOA doesn't happen it opens the door for a scenario B world which is what everyone wants. Iran has to take one on the chin for everyone and declare an out-break in the coming few years

Back
Top Bottom