What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Can someone pls transfer this for me, many thanks in advance:

Person A question:

فكر ميكني اونجا يارو چه كاري ميتونه واسم پيدا كنه؟

Person B answer:

Bayad did
mige khodesh

im on to you, you look suspicious coming here wanting translation of an third party's talks.:enjoy:

Person A question:

1. what kind of job do you think he/she could find for me over there?

Person B answer:

2. we have to see
he/she himself/herself will tell us

Can someone pls transfer this for me, many thanks in advance:

Person A question:

فكر ميكني اونجا يارو چه كاري ميتونه واسم پيدا كنه؟

Person B answer:

Bayad did
mige khodesh
Draco.IMF you know that what you are doing is illegal these looks like people private conversation which will make me accomplice to your doings.

The US can stop the shipments but if they do there will be trouble in the Persian Gulf and they know it. According to international law, all nations have the right to send and receive vital humanitarian goods (fuel, food, medicine, etc), even during times of war, regardless of affiliation.

I wonder why Venezuela needs oil from Iran. Perhaps this is why

from GOOGLE
Venezuela's Orinoco oil belt constitutes the majority of the country's 298 billion barrels of proven oil reserves (and an estimated 513 billion barrels of recoverable oil), which are primarily heavy, sour crude.

As I suspected, Venezuela has access to oil, but it's not the type of sweet crude found in the middle east / Persian Gulf region. Venezuela and Iran seem to be doing alot of trading lately.

Iran seems to be exchanging vital industrial technology and know how, helping Venezuela repair it's heavily sanctioned, ailing oil industry, which is leading to fuel shortages in the country. In exchange Venezuela is paying Iran with gold.

So basically Iran is receiving gold, which Iran needs to stabilize and revive it's economy. In exchange Iran is giving Venezuela sweet crude (which Venezuela can use to address oil shortages) and oil industry related technology / know how which will definitely help Venezuela stabilize it's wrecked oil industry, which is suffering and currently under siege.

Regarding the Iranian tankers on their way to Venezuela:

Probably there is already a plan to do, if the tankers are sabotaged or confiscated on their way to Venezuela.
Grace 1/Adryane Darya episode 2.

Would Trump risk it so close to the election? Maybe.

Guys, Regarding Libya

I think at this point, we should be proactive with both sides and watch the developments.

We don’t have to send troops but Syria may be there soon. We should watch them and work with Syria to keep Libya independent.

There seems to be alot of propaganda going back and forth between the LNA and GNA / Turkish Muslim Brotherhood faction.

Yesterday I believe the Turks got caught putting out a 1 second video which was supposed to show a Pantsir system being destroyed. That video was later debunked.

The LNA have put out several videos showing watermelon trucks being destroyed by Turkish airstrikes.

The Turks claim to have destroyed half a dozen Pantsirs in Libya in the last few days/weeks
The LNA claim to have shot down half a dozen or more Turkish drones in the last few weeks

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle

However now things are heating up and it seems as if Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE and others are getting ready to send a decent number of jets to back Haftar. If they do this, Turkey can send it's F-16's into the fray but that might be a mistake since
1) The Egypt/UAE/Saudi alliance will have closer access to Libya via Egypt.
2) Turkey has no aircraft carriers
3) Egypt by itself as newer jets, the Dassault Rafale jets will be too much for Turkey's F-16's in my opinion. Then add to that Saudi, UAE, Bahraini, Kuwaiti jets, more Russian air defenses and Turkey can't win.

Already the EU has begun enforcing the UN arms embargo against the GNA on the western Libyan coast, preventing Turkish cargo ships from constantly landing. Meanwhile Haftar continue to receive more and more supplies daily via UAE, Suez, Egypt route.Weapons from Russia, China, Iran, Egypt, UAE are all making it to Haftar and his army has recently been bolstered by more troops

GNA official asks why they shouldn't use suicide bombings in Egypt, UAE, eastern Libya

GNA/Muslim Brotherhood grand Mufti in Libya says suicide bombings are permissible

Moment when LNA shot down another Turkish UAV. Supposedly 4 have been shot down in the last 3 days.

LNA struck a GNA / Turkish rocket launching unit. GNA fanboys claimed this was an LNA grad rocket launcher. This was disproven

Emirati troop in Libya mistakenly downed their own Wing Loong today.
This is the second time they shoot their own drone. If this was Iran, we would see lots of propaganda.

yesterday GNA released a footage of a drone flying over their positions. the drone was very similar to our ababil drone.

There seems to be alot of propaganda going back and forth between the LNA and GNA / Turkish Muslim Brotherhood faction.

Yesterday I believe the Turks got caught putting out a 1 second video which was supposed to show a Pantsir system being destroyed. That video was later debunked.

The LNA have put out several videos showing watermelon trucks being destroyed by Turkish airstrikes.

The Turks claim to have destroyed half a dozen Pantsirs in Libya in the last few days/weeks
The LNA claim to have shot down half a dozen or more Turkish drones in the last few weeks

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle

However now things are heating up and it seems as if Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE and others are getting ready to send a decent number of jets to back Haftar. If they do this, Turkey can send it's F-16's into the fray but that might be a mistake since
1) The Egypt/UAE/Saudi alliance will have closer access to Libya via Egypt.
2) Turkey has no aircraft carriers
3) Egypt by itself as newer jets, the Dassault Rafale jets will be too much for Turkey's F-16's in my opinion. Then add to that Saudi, UAE, Bahraini, Kuwaiti jets, more Russian air defenses and Turkey can't win.

Already the EU has begun enforcing the UN arms embargo against the GNA on the western Libyan coast, preventing Turkish cargo ships from constantly landing. Meanwhile Haftar continue to receive more and more supplies daily via UAE, Suez, Egypt route.Weapons from Russia, China, Iran, Egypt, UAE are all making it to Haftar and his army has recently been bolstered by more troops

GNA official asks why they shouldn't use suicide bombings in Egypt, UAE, eastern Libya

GNA/Muslim Brotherhood grand Mufti in Libya says suicide bombings are permissible

Moment when LNA shot down another Turkish UAV. Supposedly 4 have been shot down in the last 3 days.

LNA struck a GNA / Turkish rocket launching unit. GNA fanboys claimed this was an LNA grad rocket launcher. This was disproven

Turkey is working with US behind the scene and hopes to buy US alliance in some way.

Back
Top Bottom