What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

4a1.jpg

Shameless Liar !!!!
Nice logic we see in your come back, You totally destroyed him :enjoy:.

BTW, Did you know that "Cyrus the Great" didn't exist? He is a fictional character, Just like Pennywise.
top-10-2017-fictional-characters-pennywise.jpg

LMAF,

So much for Javan Mardanege . Can not expect much more from his kind. May be you can translate since most of us are fortunate and do not speak the APE/CAMEL/SUBHUMAN hybrid LIZARD language from the savage land of Pedophilia Arabia.

Last edited:

The non-Iranian regime who has lost all its credibility even within its supporters has to resort to bringing Zarif to give reassurance that they did not sell out. Another detrimental move by the Islamist terrorist occupiers of Iran.

Iran's President Rouhani Defends Caspian Sea Convention, Saying No Sell-Out

President Hassan Rouhani and his cabinet members lined up on Wednesday to defend a Convention signed by the littoral states of the Caspian Sea. Responding to reports and speculations that question the possible benefits and advantages of the convention for Iran, Rouhani and his ministers tried to draw a rosy picture out of the treaty, presenting it as a "great national achievement" for the Islamic Republic.

Satire criticizing Iran's share of Caspian Sea
by Sana Hosseinpour, Iranian daily Ghanoon

Without any elaboration, Rouhani asserted that the Islamic Republic has received "special privileges" based on the Convention on Caspian Sea legal status.

Setting aside the meaning and content of "special privileges", Rouhani "expressed happiness" over the improvement of security in the region compared to past years, saying "After twenty years of negotiations, only thirty per cent of the Caspian Sea issues have been solved and negotiations still continue."

Reports from other Caspian Sea countries say that full agreement has been reached. Kazakhstan, for example, celebrated its great victory at the summit meeting. It appears only Iran remains vague on the nature of the agreement.

Still steering clear of spelling out the "solved and unsolved issues", Rouhani, maintained, "We have to continue negotiating because this is the only way. We must resolve the issues with dialogue and negotiation."

Meanwhile, Rouhani, who was speaking at his cabinet meeting on Wednesday, accused the United States and NATO of "conspiracy" in the region, claiming, "The conspiracies of the Americans and even NATO was to be present in these waters and deploy their soldiers, frigates, helicopters and bases on the coasts of Caspian Sea. In this agreement, the five countries agreed to ban the presence of foreign vessels in Caspian Sea."

Furthermore, Rouhani boasted, "We have had great achievements in national security as the result of the negotiations and agreements."

In the meantime, Iranian Foreign Minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif was assigned on Wednesday to dismiss critics who believe the Caspian Sea Convention signed in Ak Tau, Kazakhstan, is detrimental to Iran's interests.

Speaking to a pro-hardliners website, Alif, Zarif stressed that Tehran has not conceded any significant part of its territorial rights to the Caspian Sea.

The top diplomat said such figures are not correct, adding that no shares of the sea have been determined yet other than for Russia and Kazakhstan.

Zarif further emphasized that the Iranian administration has not retreated (from its stance) or relinquished its rights to the Caspian Sea.

The Russo-Persian Treaty of Friendship signed on February 26, 1921, in Moscow gave an equal share to both countries and it stayed the same until the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

Iranian critics of the recent convention signed by President Rouhani argue that the new treaty jeopardizes Iran's "equal rights" to the usage of Iran-Russia frontier rivers and "waterways", i.e. Caspian Sea, stipulated in the Russo-Persian Treaty of Friendship.

In the heated debate over the new convention and comparing it with the old treaty, BBC's Persian Service aired a controversial comment by an analyst, introduced as a Russian expert who had been involved in the negotiations on the Caspian Sea.

"The Russians were astonished when Iranian representatives to the talks easily abandoned their 50% share in the Caspian Sea," Rajab Safarov told the BBC.

Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman, Bahram Qassemi, denied as invalid the comments by Rajab Safarov about Iran's share of the Caspian Sea, saying no such person has ever been involved in the team of Russian negotiators.

"Iran has not insisted on its fifty-percent share of the Caspian Sea from the outset of the negotiations" Qassemi insisted.

@Parsipride

first of all, i hate the arabist mollahs as much as anybody, but i have to disagree with you about the caspian:

50% share is nonsense, even when it was just USSR and Iran it wasn't 50% (why would it be, USSR was huge and had like 90% of the border of the caspian but they would accept 50%?)

my understanding is the split of the seabed will be negotiated between iran-kazakh/turkmenistan, but iran is likely to end up with 11-13% (which corresponds with its share of the border of the caspian).

bad news is the oil/gas is not in the south of the sea, and the water is deeper there - that is geographical reality that the shah/mollahs/mossadegh can do nothing about!

reality is there are 5 sovereign states and the geography of it is not in iran's favour, there is not much iran can do about it.

من کاری به این نقل قولهای جنابعالی که اکثرا دروغ، تقطیع هدفدار و تهمت هست ندارم، خودم سخنرانیهای دکتر روا زاده رو گوش کردم و هیچ نکته منفی در اونها ندیدم
و اصولا در حد و اندازه های من و تو نیست که بخواهیم اونها رو رد کنیم

از همون جمله اول که واقعیت علمی درباره درخت کاج رو انکار کردی سطح علمی خودت رو نشون دادی، بماند که اصلا همین تیکه هم تقطیع هدفدار و به نوعی تحریف هست
اگه دروغ میگم بگو کدامش دروغ هستش.
اگر هم میشه یک مطالعه علمی در مورد اون چه واقعیت علمی در مورد کاج مینامید اینجا به ما نشان بدید .

در ضمن تا اونجا که این انسان دروغگو میدونه اون سرو نقره ای هستش که از آمریکا وارد شده و کاج اگه اشتباه نکنم مال قفقاز هستش.

4a1.jpg

Shameless Liar !!!!
I'm lying just go and look at Google map or Google earth whichever you like and see which side this statue look more importantly even if it look at east then east of new York is Europe and England not Iran.
If the statue is based on a naked prostitute then why she is covered with clothes , she even have more clothes than many of iranian woman .
The statue is french designed and at the time French not only had no problem with Iran ,they had friendly relation with us. More than any western power.why they want to make such statue and then why put it in USA are you saying USA was our enemy even 150 years ago.

Please tell me which part of my post was lie ?

I'm lying just go and look at Google map or Google earth whichever you like and see which side this statue look more importantly even if it look at east then east of new York is Europe and England not Iran.
If the statue is based on a naked prostitute then why she is covered with clothes , she even have more clothes than many of iranian woman .
The statue is french designed and at the time French not only had no problem with Iran ,they had friendly relation with us. More than any western power.why they want to make such statue and then why put it in USA are you saying USA was our enemy even 150 years ago.

Please tell me which part of my post was lie ?
this guy is some hezbollahi with his head in the clouds and filled with conspiracies, he is even sexualising statues now

@Parsipride

first of all, i hate the arabist mollahs as much as anybody, but i have to disagree with you about the caspian:

50% share is nonsense, even when it was just USSR and Iran it wasn't 50% (why would it be, USSR was huge and had like 90% of the border of the caspian but they would accept 50%?)

my understanding is the split of the seabed will be negotiated between iran-kazakh/turkmenistan, but iran is likely to end up with 11-13% (which corresponds with its share of the border of the caspian).

bad news is the oil/gas is not in the south of the sea, and the water is deeper there - that is geographical reality that the shah/mollahs/mossadegh can do nothing about!

reality is there are 5 sovereign states and the geography of it is not in iran's favour, there is not much iran can do about it.

Brother, every move these low lives make, it is detrimental to Iran. What you are saying makes sense unless there was an agreement in place that was signed in 1921. Unlike what that liar Zarif is saying" we negotiated it when the wind was at our back, and when there were no sanctions" the truth is that they sold out for guarantee from the Russians that they can get support against US aggression.

These mother Fuvkrs are probably swapping our oil for Russian whores and gay little boys from Philippines. I think they are now on even playing field with the bastard Gajars.

Brother, every move these low lives make, it is detrimental to Iran. What you are saying makes sense unless there was an agreement in place that was signed in 1921. Unlike what that liar Zarif is saying" we negotiated it when the wind was at our back, and when there were no sanctions" the truth is that they sold out for guarantee from the Russians that they can get support against US aggression.

These mother Fuvkrs are probably swapping our oil for Russian whores and gay little boys from Philippines. I think they are now on even playing field with the bastard Gajars.
کمتر دری وری بگو

اصلا در مورد درصد صحبت نکردن

فقط در مورد این صحبت کردن که نیروهای خارجی توش نباید باشه

اینا زیاد رسانه ایش نکردن و در موردش زیاد حرف نزدن چون آمریکای حروزاده میخاد از طریق قزاقستان و آذربایجان توش نیرو بیاره. صحبتی در مورد درصد اصلا تو کار نبوده فقط صحبت این بوده که نیروهای خارجی توش نباید باشه که همه به توافق رسیدن.

اتفاقا ایران تو این مسئله یه جورایی زرنگی هم کرده. چون بقیه اعضا رو تو منگنه گذاشته. از قبل هم ولایتی رفته بود مسکو با روس ها کاملا هماهنگ کرده بود.

the 1921 agreement didn't split the caspian sea between iran and USSR that is a myth. think about it logically: USSR had 85-90% of the border and Iran had 10-15%, and USSR was much more powerful, why would USSR have agreed to 50% split?

on top of that, now there is 5 states not 2.

i don't agree with that, i think there was just no better option. what would you suggest? iran cannot force the other 4 to agree to 20% when everyone else disagrees! what support can russia give against the US? russia still didnt give s-300 to syria, took decades to build bushehr reactor, voted for UNSC sanctions against iran, broke contract for s-300 etc etc - russia gives in to US/Israeli pressure very easily anyway

the 1921 agreement didn't split the caspian sea between iran and USSR that is a myth. think about it logically: USSR had 85-90% of the border and Iran had 10-15%, and USSR was much more powerful, why would USSR have agreed to 50% split?

on top of that, now there is 5 states not 2.

i don't agree with that, i think there was just no better option. what would you suggest? iran cannot force the other 4 to agree to 20% when everyone else disagrees! what support can russia give against the US? russia still didnt give s-300 to syria, took decades to build bushehr reactor, voted for UNSC sanctions against iran, broke contract for s-300 etc etc - russia gives in to US/Israeli pressure very easily anyway
من به اون آقا گفتم به شمام یه بار میگم

اصلا صحبت در مورد درصد نبوده. درصد همون ۲۰ درصد هست. ایران هیچموقع زیر بار درصد زیر ۲۰ نمیره. صحبت تو نشست اخیر درباره مسائل امنیتی بوده و بنا بر خواست ایران و روسیه توافق شده که هیچ نیروی خارجی تو دریای خزر حضور نداشته باشه.

این که گفتن درصد و اینا یه سری شایعه ی بی اساس هست. من قصد دفاع از کسی رو ندارم ولی وقتی یه جا شایعه و چرند باشه میگم

اصلا صحبت در مورد درصد نبوده. درصد همون ۲۰ درصد هست. ایران هیچموقع زیر بار درصد زیر ۲۰ نمیره. صحبت تو نشست اخیر درباره مسائل امنیتی بوده و بنا بر خواست ایران و روسیه توافق شده که هیچ نیروی خارجی تو دریای خزر حضور نداشته باشه.

این که گفتن درصد و اینا یه سری شایعه ی بی اساس هست. من قصد دفاع از کسی رو ندارم ولی وقتی یه جا شایعه و چرند باشه میگم
the foreign forces thing is bullshit and works against iran! how would US navy get to the caspian sea exactly??? fly over azerbaijan?

As far as I can understand they decided to treat the sea resource itself as a lake which entitle iran to 20% of those resources .
But when it come to the under the sea bed resources and demarcation line they decided to consider it as a sea . that made a problem. It means neighbours mmust decide between themselves that which will belong to which one . till here there is no problem but there is an international norm that they usually decide it by the amount of shore each country have and that is what made the problem . from now if the treaty get ratified by the parliament then the amount we get is that 13% or what we can made our neighbours gave to us.
بطور خلاصه سهم ما میشه 13 درصد به اضافه هرچی زورمان برسه و به عقیده من با وضع فعلی بعید هست بیشتر از اون 13 درصد گیرمان بیاید.

Do you believe Russia will ever allowing any foreign force in Caspian Sea ?

Last edited:
کمتر دری وری بگو

اصلا در مورد درصد صحبت نکردن

فقط در مورد این صحبت کردن که نیروهای خارجی توش نباید باشه

اینا زیاد رسانه ایش نکردن و در موردش زیاد حرف نزدن چون آمریکای حروزاده میخاد از طریق قزاقستان و آذربایجان توش نیرو بیاره. صحبتی در مورد درصد اصلا تو کار نبوده فقط صحبت این بوده که نیروهای خارجی توش نباید باشه که همه به توافق رسیدن.

اتفاقا ایران تو این مسئله یه جورایی زرنگی هم کرده. چون بقیه اعضا رو تو منگنه گذاشته. از قبل هم ولایتی رفته بود مسکو با روس ها کاملا هماهنگ کرده بود.

بورو بچه بسیجی داستان نگو
شوما بیسوادادن مملکت را بدبخت کردین گت

I like it how the International Jewish Freemasonry Circle (IJFC) is spinning things around to cover up the Caspian Sea allegiance (antonyms of treason) and undermine the rule of Islam in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1879366510000424
a series of bi-lateral treaties between the Soviet Union and Iran identified the Caspian Sea as a lake, the resources of which should be divided equally between them.2 If the Caspian Sea is in fact a large salty lake under the jurisdiction of its littoral states, or of Russia and Iran alone, then the United Nations and international law have no jurisdiction over its waters.
the fact that on 21 December 1991, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Turkmenistan, among others, acceded to the Minsk Agreement and signed onto the Almaty Declaration obligating them “to undertake their international commitments according to the treaties and agreements signed by the U.S.S.R”.8 Thus, in the Iranian assessment of treaty law, the break-up of the Soviet Union did not affect the legal or factual reality of the Iran–U.S.S.R. treaties.

https://web.stanford.edu/class/e297a/International Law and Concerns of the Caspian Sea Region.htm
In addition to Iran, the region now has the USSR being represented by four littoral states. The simple decision of dividing in half what used to belong just to the USSR and Iran is no longer that simple.The original treaty of 1935 would have Iran receiving half of the land, while the four remaining states split the rest of the remaining
50%.

https://www.newsweek.com/caspian-se...out-landmark-deal-between-russia-iran-1071033
Until 1991, the maritime area was shared between the Soviet Union and Iran. But when the superpower split into 15 separate countries, questions emerged over who should control the Caspian Sea’s resources, and whether it is actually a sea or a lake.
During the Soviet era the Caspian Sea was considered a lake. After the fall of the Soviet Union, however, the successor countries changed their tune and began calling it a sea. Only Iran argued that it was a lake, and consequently that it could not be ruled the United Nations Law of the Sea

https://vakil.net/حقوق-تاریخی-ایران-در-دریای-مازندران-کا/

http://journals.atu.ac.ir/article_2607.html

@Parsipride What you see here are photos you idiot.
boeaPyx.jpg
gHprAu1.jpg
YNvAmSf.jpg
a71SHHT.jpg
yKsk8CP.jpg

@2800

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/azer...ary-development.201285/page-199#post-10706281

Also "Cyrus the Great" didn't exist, He is a fictional character created by the IJFC, Dr. Hossein Ravazadeh, The greatest Islamic physician and scientist of our time, Discovered that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom