What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Halve good ... merci

@SubWater

Slapdash, take akhare hafteye khodemoon mistook khabaresho behem bedi ?

Khare in t9 ro ...

Oon "dadash" hast .

اه ... مردشورشو ببرن ...

میگم تا اخر هفته، میتونی خبرشو بهم بدی ؟
E-mailet ro behem bede

Does any of the members here know about the killing of the iranian slodiers and Iraqi POWs by the dog saddam using chemical weapons??
i think you are talking about the experimental tests. right?
if you meant this i think you cannot find any thing about it with a good source. but i (a doctor) heard there is some tests of kurdish and iranians civil. and soldiers but nothing heard about iraqi soldiers.
edit
saddam used chems from 1980. at first they were nothing but some tests in real conditions.

i think you are talking about the experimental tests. right?
if you meant this i think you cannot find any thing about it with a good source. but i (a doctor) heard there is some tests of kurdish and iranians civil. and soldiers but nothing heard about iraqi soldiers.
edit
saddam used chems from 1980. at first they were nothing but some tests in real conditions.
I am just trying to open thread about Halacha because the Baathist and wahhabists scum trying to blame it on iran

I know that the Ba'ath scum used chemicals against iran but iran didn't gas Iraq back

Do you know the names the dates and the kinds of th chemical attacks during the war?

Saddam dropped illegal chemical bombs on Iran and wahhabists are blaming Iran now!
yeah man!
you did not know this?!
they created a martyr and a evrey wise human of him! the one who fought with! in two war! (ksa, emirate)
the cause of 1 million death! in just one war and many in other two wars!
the one who used chems of his own ppl!
the one who was such a dumb and stupid and you can see what the lame decisions he made! (in his wars or economical)
the one who took both countries at least one decade behind. and still both of them suffer from it!
and many other reasons....
but still they are in love with him!

Taliban new way of bombing:

image.jpg

:-)
نه فقط پست هات من رو یاد رائفی می اتدازه

:-)
read the post after the post quote it
این اطلاعاتی که من دارم الان ۶ ساله میدونم تازه خیلی هاشو نمیگم چون برای مردم غیر قابل باوره.

یه بخش کوچکیش رو از سخنرانی رائفی بدست آوردم و بخش بیشترش هم از کتاب و اینترنت.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom