What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

do you even know the history? its not because of invaders.. because of Turkmenchay contract in 1828 between Russia and Iran, The Azeri land was divided between Iran and Russia. Todays Azerbaijan is the Northern one, and you got the south part.. It is their land there, any it will be hard to change their language, as they watch Turkish and Azeri TV channels thanks to new technologies..
I am told from my friend who has been in Tabriz that, if you speak persian in a TAxi, They will say really bad words about you.. is that true?

Internal issues? Azerbaijan is ready to take the land back, its only because of Russia, not because of IRan! ALso, millions of Azerbaijanis live in russia and do business, basically, government also should take into consideration of Russian policy.. Georgia fought against Russia and we saw the result..
Well let met teach some real history it's iranian lands and you and russians stole it the Russians invented your country and your nationality like when taught you that the persian nizami is turk

You speak if like the iranians who invaded and settled in your land not the other way around!!

It's iranian lands the Russians toke the north and gave it to you and the south part is iranian until today don't lie and fabricate and falsefy history

Guys, may I ask something about this video, if you dont mind, do you know where is the Mosque where the boy is singing, it's really beautiful and what is the greeting/salute that they are doing?

Guys, may I ask something about this video, if you dont mind, do you know where is the Mosque where the boy is singing, it's really beautiful and what is the greeting/salute that they are doing?

Sayyidah Zaynab Mosque, Damascus.

Which greeting?

I wouldn't worry about Azerbaijan at all. It's an all talk kind of country anyways, that is land locked in a bad way.

Lol Iran will be wiped out? Also I don't see Iranians who are Azeri having problems with people who speak farsi (that was real dumb thing to say). Idk though that's just my observation.

Can someone enlightenment me on what the real social issues regarding nationalistic views of Iranians are, like do Iranians kurds, Azeri and others really don't identify as Iranian? Also is there really hatred for Persians in Iran (it just doesn't make sense).

It seems like other countries are butt hurt that Iran is safe and Iran has a position of power far far greater then theirs (military and politic)

Guys. This pic was retwitted to me from a compatriot.
Is that true?
C1e6QgDWgAEiGIZ.jpg

@Serpentine @VEVAK @SOHEIL @haman10 @Persepolis @2800 @raptor22 @The SiLent crY @mohsen @yavar @AmirPatriot @JEskandari @OldTwilight @Madali @Arminkh @scythian500 @Faravahar @Blackmoon @mohammad45

It is true ....they fill arak reactor with cement ...
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-araq-idUSKCN0UP1Y120160111
https://www.rt.com/news/328911-iran-arak-reactor-core/

Someone who saw the Arak said to my uncle ( military person ) that they used special cement for filling Arak Reactor and it completely destroyed it .... that was shameful ...

Serpetine is Barjam worshiper , don't take his word seriously about anything that is related to Barjam aor JCPOA or JCOPA or whatever this cursed deal is ...

Last edited:

IAEA watched them do it, it's no secret!!!!!

Arak reactor is done!!! They put concrete in it!!!!!!!!!!! Iranian officials claim they can rebuild it if necessary in a year, year and an half (under 2 years) if necessary!

It was the most stupid way of destroying a reactor I have ever seen!!!! If your going to allow them 24/7 cameras then all you had to do was dismantle the core!

It is true ....they fill arak reactor with cement ...
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-araq-idUSKCN0UP1Y120160111
https://www.rt.com/news/328911-iran-arak-reactor-core/

Someone who saw the Arak said to my uncle ( military person ) that they used special cement for filling Arak Reactor and it completely destroyed it .... that was shameful ...

Serpetine is Barjam worshiper , don't take his word seriously about anything that is related to Barjam aor JCPOA or JCOPA or whatever this cursed deal is ...
I don't think he is denying what happened in Arak that is filling reactor with cement , he just said the picture is photoshoped which is clear ..

Back
Top Bottom