What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

His father is iranian.

He's Arab. Doesn't matter where his father is from. Did he live in Iran? Grow up there? Does he celebrate Norooz and is he proud of his heritage? Is his dad proud of his heritage? No. He's not Iranian.

He's a borderline terrorist and he's definitely not Iranian. He openly badmouths your heritage and your ancestors and you sell yourself out to him just b/c he's an extremist shia Arab. You don't have to cater to these animals just b/c you're a shia. Your religion is a personal matter. It's between you and your god. I don't understand why you hezbollahis are willing to sell Iran out and turn it into a shit hole backwater just b/c of your religious beliefs.

In other news, I got a raise today.
2wE0Tw5.gif

cRQXfN6.gif
Me too. :dance3::dance3::dance3:

gbbyb[1].gif

He said you're lying. I think that's what he tried to say. Who knows with that guy. I thought I enjoyed pointless arguments, but Haman is on another level when it comes to starting pointless arguments.
I didn't know... :lol:
Sorry , i thought we were saying things that does not matter .
Boss was going to gave a rise for the January salary but he didn't...so, i talked with him. He said " i simply forgot and i will add january's rise to february's salary." So, i got the salary yesterday.... :) ,it was a coincidence with Abii. :)

Anyways haman, i think you have no reason to not believe me...i have never lied to you on anyone on this thread. :)
I don't like lies and lying people...infact i hate them, want to spit on their face.

Haman, i didn't commented on your country, regime, defence industry. Yet you still quote me...and want to escalate things ?

What is your problem, can't you keep away from me ?
Azizam , sinan jan .

If you stop trolling in our section , i would even ignore you if thats what you want .

خوب بالاخره سپاه هم یخورده به مغزش فشار اورد و یه اسم درست و درمون پیدا کرد
مهناد 41... به معنی فریاد بلند
------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't quote you but you pahlavi scum lovers have weird obsession against everything is arab from names to everything

No body care about pahlavi scumbags who run away and gave his country to arabs:lol::rofl:

My friend , Iran is a Multi-religious and Multi-racial country
So please stop these baseless and sectarian comments
have nice day
:cheers:

Boss was going to gave a rise for the January salary but he didn't...so, i talked with him. He said " i simply forgot and i will add january's rise to february's salary." So, i got the salary yesterday.... :) ,it was a coincidence with Abii
Congrats mate, so may I ask about your monthly income? although I do understand, that might be a top secret, and all rights reserved if you don't wanna answer that question bro.

Somewhere around 5 x the minimum wage in Turkey.
:sarcastic: Sorry bro, I feel a little confused here.
Did you mean a salary of 5 times the minimum wage in Turkey, or you meant 5Gs, which is the minimum wage in Turkey.
If the former you meant, then how much is the minimum wage in Turkey around? :big_boss:

Back
Top Bottom