What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Jammersat too...:o:

He was making sense yesterday... i mean he can communicate, unlike Soheil. :)

Do you have a girlfriend and if so how did you find one?
I know I saw that thread. I was laughing hard at both Haman and Jammer. He was actually embarrassed because of Jammersat!!! That's next level insecurity.

Jammer is convinced that I'm a Jew btw. I wish!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, we can only assume what he is talking about

Neither Jammersat nor Soheil ever make any sense.
soheil's english skills need some work , but he is really smart and informed :)

i say that after 2 years of 24/7 contact with the guy .

in space and rocket/fighter engines , there is possibly 0 person more informed than him here in PDF

That's next level insecurity.
vaghti kharej raftamoon to bashi , maloome dige insecurity peyda mikonim :lol:

soheil's english skills need some work , but he is really smart and informed :)

i say that after 2 years of 24/7 contact with the guy .

in space and rocket/fighter engines , there is possibly 0 person here more informed than him here in PDF

Even though every single thing he's said so far has been either a fantasy or stuff he read in news papers? Well skilled in making those drawings that he does, but not much else.
vaghti kharej raftamoon to bashi , maloome dige insecurity peyda mikonim :lol:

Now I'm embarrassing you too? Is there anybody that doesn't embarrass you? That's a shitty way to live your life dude.

but not much else.
he doesnt share much here , u can visit IMF or military,ir if u want to know what he knows

Now I'm embarrassing you too? Is there anybody that doesn't embarrass you? That's a shitty way to live your life dude.
i never said i'm embarrassed by u , i'm not .

politics and rants aside , my best friends are somehow like u . with the same personality

farghesh ine ouna mese man hezbollahi goon hastan :lol: :lol:

he doesnt share much here , u can visit IMF or military,ir if u want to know what he knows

i never said i'm embarrassed by u , i'm not .

politics and rants aside , my best friends are somehow like u . with the same personality
He knows nothing.

He reads Fars News and Wikipedia and repeats that stuff here. He has basic knowledge of rocket technology, but nothing that can't be duplicated after a one hour Google session. There are many members on this forum that have MUCH MUCH higher knowledge about ballistic missile technology and rockets in general.

Back
Top Bottom