What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

PicsArt_1407263808954.jpg

Man why do u spend too much time on PDF? (u and xenon)

Hmm. a good question...I become interested in defence industry in year 2012... When i heard first time about Altay tank, T-129 Attack Helikopter...

I searched for a Turkish defence site... and found this site... read Cabatlı's posts.. then i joined and here we are..

About why i spend so much time... i learn tons of stuff here. Instead of watching TV, playing video games (which i do seldom now). I like to spend my time here.

Hmm. a good question...I become interested in defence industry in year 2012... When i heard first time about Altay tank, T-129 Attack Helikopter...

I searched for a Turkish defence site... and found this site... read Cabatlı's posts.. then i joined and here we are..

About why i spend so much time... i learn tons of stuff here. Instead of watching TV, playing video games (which i do seldom now). I like to spend my time here.

That's good.

Tons of stuff about military or every kind of matters?

That's good.
Tons of stuff about military or every kind of matters?

Military stuff but more likely about Turkish stuff and International affairs...again related with Turkey or our region. :)

Edit. I didn't know about Iran vs KSA thing before... i thought that you were buddies before (both have Sharia)

Back
Top Bottom