What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I used to think of the name Natasha too when i was a kid , now other names spring to mind like Yulia or Dimitri :lol:

Why not asking me ? You only ask me about perverted stuff..... :lol:

I never gone to a Natasha... but i had many experiences with Russian girls in holidays.

Ok ... Yours !?

Holidays !!!

A boy with a Russian girl in holidays ... Hiiim ... Alone ... Horny ... Don't tell to anybody !!! :D

Ok ... Yours !?
Holidays !!!
A boy with a Russian girl in holidays ... Hiiim ... Alone ... Horny ... Don't tell to anybody !!!

Not with a Russian girl....

I used to go to a holiday resort with my family since i was 5 years old to 2009.

So tourists came also...doing our thing with my friends in disco... Leaving the disco with a Russian girl... but like it's not like we are always aiming for Russians.. i had Italian, Dutch, German, Austrian, French.

Not with a Russian girl....

I used to go to a holiday resort with my family since i was 5 years old to 2009.

So tourists came also...doing our thing with my friends in disco... Leaving the disco with a Russian girl... but like it's not like we are always aiming for Russians.. i had Italian, Dutch, German, Austrian, French.

How old are u now? I think about 19?

Dude i never wanted to have a weird erotic discussion with you. o_O

Anyways:
Car: none
Phone: Sony Xperia Z1
Video Game: BF4
Anime: none but i used to watch Dragon Ball when i was a kid.

Pushing the like bottom means : yeah baby , I like that :unsure:

Atleast you don't have to pay for petroleum !!!

Z1 ... I hate Sony smart phones ...

Z ultra is an exception !

Just LG g3

I never played BF4 !!!

Dragon balls !!!

I have 3 phones: Iphone 5s and HTC one max, Samsung Galaxy s5. Game only FIFA, from 2000 to 2014. Action games: Battlefilel, Call of duty, Half life. Best Strategic game that I ever played: Age of Empires 3.

Car : Mazda, Toyota

Back
Top Bottom