What's new

Iranian cargo plane ordered to land in Turkey

And then you talk about being productive.Read your post. Enjoy yourself. I am out. I will keep away from responding to your posts from now on.

you are the one talks about being productive,not me.

and thanks for not responding me anymore..so i think next time you wont mess me into a unnecessary discussion.glad to hear it.

so iran denies it and not a single Turkish source confirms it!
Any Turkish sources?

Not at all you just proved that you can't even engage in anything productive. Your activity on the boards speak well of your intention.

....and you have ?

need i proof to the forum here, how absurd your post can get ?

And then you talk about being productive.Read your post. Enjoy yourself. I am out. I will keep away from responding to your posts from now on.

Good a decision !!! ;)

Iran and Syria both are sovereign country and have the right to buy weapons and have relation then why should turkey intercept its syria bound cargo ?

Iran and Syria both are sovereign country and have the right to buy weapons and have relation then why should turkey intercept its syria bound cargo ?

Let me tell you something !!

If you have been living a neighbour like Iran since 1071, you would do the same thing !!! Maybe from there the picture seesm odd for you but if its about Iran, this is very usual and necessarily for us.

Do not forget that two contries were helping pkk terrorism aganst Turkiye.

Let me tell you something !!

If you have been living a neighbour like Iran since 1071, you would do the same thing !!! Maybe from there the picture seesm odd for you but if its about Iran, this is very usual and necessarily for us.

Do not forget that two contries were helping pkk terrorism aganst Turkiye.

I don't know what to say?! But in case you didn't know, PKK has a sub-org called PJAK which operates in Iran, and these two have exactly similar goals! Now... I find that very ...unwise to help them achieve this goal which is actually giving them western parts of our country? I don't know why some Turks like to bring up old rivalry between Persian and Ottoman empires in 21st century?

In My opinion if we want to keep what we have:

First, we need to give the people what they want according to our countries constitutions (Mostly talking about Iran)
Second Iran, Turkey, Iraq and Syria need to change their view on battle, especially Turkey, Turkey relies on classic battle too much, it's good when you want to fight with a classic army, but you do that with some guerilla groups and it's not going to end well... too many casualties which is just make the operation ends in failure!
Third we need to provide for these people, they must be proud to be called Iranians or Turkish, using force just make everything more complicated, they will think of it as colonization!

Battling Terrorists is difficult you need to be creative, such as holding their family, relatives responsible could be an interesting approach, and kill them instead of jailing them. But that's just my opinion. And you need a secret organization to do it, something like Black ops, CIA. Can't let terrorists live, and can't let their leaders ever go free.

Anyway, here is some info on the airplane and the cargo that got confiscated. Turkey confiscates

Battling Terrorists is difficult you need to be creative, such as holding their family, relatives responsible could be an interesting approach, and kill them instead of jailing them. But that's just my opinion. And you need a secret organization to do it, something like Black ops, CIA. Can't let terrorists live, and can't let their leaders ever go free.

Anyway, here is some info on the airplane and the cargo that got confiscated. Turkey confiscates

waow.that would turn all the people in the region against the state.You would have to hold all families responsible..

actually,the state tried the operation you mentioned.There were too much unresolved assasinations but it didnt work.There is a socio-economic background of the problem,killing doesnt work..

its intersting to know that the biggest opposers of pkk are the shopkeepers in the region..PKK harms them more than anything else..money solves everything..tribes are also another problem.

my God why do people get so emotional and angry.....this is a standard procedure. The aircraft was probably cleared to leave before this thread was even created. No arms were on that aircraft anyways. (Edit: never mind)

Just leave it.

actually as mentioned earlier, it is no secret that Iranian arms make their way to countries like Yemen, Syria (transit to Lebanon), Afghanistan etc.

all countries in this general region are moving around arms to ''friendlys'' ........from a neutral standpoint, you cant exactly BLAME Iran. They have a lotttt of enemies (some of it to their own making)

Lebanese Hezbollah group would not be able to exist without Iranian material support; nor would Rashid Dostum's forces in west Afghanistan

Look Twelver, when your ancestors were producting a new religion, our ancestors had been fighting against Imperialists on Gallipoli, Anatolia, Galicia, Macedonia,Romania, Palestine,Yemen, Iraq, Syria... If you look to Muslim countries on these areas, you'll see why they fought so shut up and don't talk about our ancestors anytime.

I don't think if our religion should be your concern, you can't force people to follow your beliefs and that's exactly what's wrong with the current government of Iran! I can't understand why us being Shia or your being Sunni may harm our friendship in any possible way?! And please don't generalize?

True Iranians face?! Do you think we are in charge of government or something? We are just normal people who come here to have discussion about the world politics!

Back
Top Bottom