What's new

Iranian cargo plane ordered to land in Turkey

Guys the thread is about the Iranian plane inspection. We can open a separate thread for issues with the Ottomon Empire and the reasons for its collapse.

To Azatavrear

Well, we can't order them not to do that? Moreover we also do inspections ourselves, both ships and aircrafts! It's their airspace after all? But based on friendship between two countries I think they should have shown a bit restraint. But again I think Turkish army act independently from it's policymakers? Which has it's own pros and cons!

Yes are you saying they are not ? Let me guess because they support Armenia ? And you talk about bribes.

Please refer me to a source and show me our latest act of terrorism? We didn't blow ourselves with explosive belts and we weren't involved in any terrorist incident across the globe! And about friendship with Armenia, I must say our friendship is historical and it's every country right to choose it's own friend. Before the flotilla sad incident you maintained to have good relationship with Israel and Iran and as well rest of the Arabic countries. But that wouldn't gave me any right to come here and rant about Turkey choice of friends?

To AKINCI

Iran had attacked behind of Ottomans. Today they are supporting Armenia against Muslim Azerbaijan.

Oh come on man! Persian and Ottoman empires were always competitors, and they attacked each others soil way too many times to just not use the opportunity and take advantage of each others troubles! And by the way, in case you are not aware Azerbaijan main goal since it's establishment was centralization of Azeris means that they want north-west parts of Iran, so tell me what would you do? And how can you say their president (More like a king!) is Muslim? Since he did nothing but closing Shias mosques and oppression of Shias? Are you suggesting Shias are not Muslims? Even though they consist the majority of that country?

And bozorgmehr

Drood baradar, bebin man inja ghablan ham ozv boodam be inha ziad hamle mikardam va ina ham jebhe giri mikardan, behtare ke ba zabane khosh ba ina sohbat konim, moaser tare.

To Azatavrear

Well, we can't order them not to do that? Moreover we also do inspections ourselves, both ships and aircrafts! It's their airspace after all? But based on friendship between two countries I think they should have shown a bit restraint. But again I think Turkish army act independently from it's policymakers? Which has it's own pros and cons!

Turkey could easily set condition on mandatory landing inspections of certain flights through its airspace after inspecting and approving the flight plan that gets forwarded (which is required through any airspace) by the air operator and its destination and cargo (this is international norm) before the flight even departs instead of diverting it mid flight by warning the crew that if they do not comply there will be intercepted by F-16s. You know why they did it delavar, inna hitshvaght adam nemishan.

Jigs said:
Yes are you saying they are not ? Let me guess because they support Armenia ? And you talk about bribes.

What the hell does Armenia has to do with this.....and how dare you to call Iran a terrorist country you fascist.

There's reportedly a second plane caught in S. Korea with many tubes on board. And earlier a shipping cargo of fine Al.

iranian guy in usa

hey which country r u from

dude: i ran

then he dialled 911

the i ranian guy was later jailed and then deported from USA, he was then killed by khomaini brigade

Turkey could easily set condition on mandatory landing inspections of certain flights through its airspace after inspecting and approving the flight plan that gets forwarded (which is required through any airspace) by the air operator and its destination and cargo (this is international norm) before the flight even departs instead of diverting it mid flight by warning the crew that if they do not comply there will be intercepted by F-16s. You know why they did it delavar, inna hitshvaght adam nemishan.

What the hell does Armenia has to do with this.....and how dare you to call Iran a terrorist country you fascist.

Cool it turbo before i get you thrown out.

Iran remained the most active state sponsor of terrorism. Iran’s financial, material, and logistic support for terrorist and militant groups throughout the Middle East and Central Asia had a direct impact on international efforts to promote peace, threatened economic stability in the Persian Gulf and undermined the growth of democracy.

Iran remained the principal supporter of groups that are implacably opposed to the Middle East Peace Process. The Qods Force, the external operations branch of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), is the regime’s primary mechanism for cultivating and supporting terrorists abroad.

Iran’s Qods Force provided training to the Taliban in Afghanistan on small unit tactics, small arms, explosives, and indirect fire weapons. Since at least 2006, Iran has arranged arms shipments to select Taliban members, including small arms and associated ammunition, rocket propelled grenades, mortar rounds, 107mm rockets, and plastic explosives.

Despite its pledge to support the stabilization of Iraq, Iranian authorities continued to provide lethal support, including weapons, training, funding, and guidance, to Iraqi Shia militant groups that targeted U.S. and Iraqi forces. The Qods Force continued to supply Iraqi militants with Iranian-produced advanced rockets, sniper rifles, automatic weapons, and mortars that have killed Iraqi and Coalition Forces, as well as civilians. Iran was responsible for the increased lethality of some attacks on U.S. forces by providing militants with the capability to assemble explosively formed penetrators that were designed to defeat armored vehicles. The Qods Force, in concert with Lebanese Hizballah, provided training outside of Iraq and advisors inside Iraq for Shia militants in the construction and use of sophisticated improvised explosive device technology and other advanced weaponry.

Iran remained unwilling to bring to justice senior al-Qa’ida (AQ) members it continued to detain, and refused to publicly identify those senior members in its custody. Iran has repeatedly resisted numerous calls to transfer custody of its AQ detainees to their countries of origin or third countries for trial; it is reportedly holding Usama bin Ladin’s family members under house arrest.

Senior IRGC, IRGC Qods Force, and Iranian government officials were indicted by the Government of Argentina for their alleged roles in the 1994 terrorist bombing of the Argentine-Jewish Mutual Association (AMIA); according to the Argentine State Prosecutor’s report, the attack was initially proposed by the Qods Force. In 2007, INTERPOL issued a “red notice” for six individuals wanted in connection to the bombing. One of the individuals, Ahmad Vahidi, was named as Iran’s Defense Minister in August 2009.

Proof is all in the puddings. It is a state sponsor of terrorism. Truth hurts.

We may never know the truth but the message is clear.

Cool it turbo before i get you thrown out.

Go ahead, file a complaint with the Administrator. what a cry baby.

Proof is all in the puddings. It is a state sponsor of terrorism. Truth hurts.

Whose truth is that?

Maybe you should write a letter to the Turkish government representatives requesting to cut all ties, specifically in the economic and energy sectors, with a terrorist state such as Iran who controls 30% of your gas and oil, and also ask to discontinue joined military efforts against PKK and PJAK, and furthemore President Gul should withdraw his congratulation to Ahmadinejad on his re-election victory of this terrorist state and his wishes for continued success. Maybe PM Erdogan is blind and made a big mistake saying that Iran’s nuclear energy is for peaceful purposes and he shouldn’t be addressing President Ahmadinejad as a friend. Maybe Turkish FM Davutoglu shouldn’t say we oppose new sanctions against Iran.

or just maybe Ovarel who posts from Istanbul is right......it is very obvious that you sir DO NOT represent Turkey in any shape or form.

Go ahead, file a complaint with the Administrator. what a cry baby.

Whose truth is that?

Maybe you should write a letter to the Turkish government representatives requesting to cut all ties, specifically in the economic and energy sectors, with a terrorist state such as Iran who controls 30% of your gas and oil, and also ask to discontinue joined military efforts against PKK and PJAK, and furthemore President Gul should withdraw his congratulation to Ahmadinejad on his re-election victory of this terrorist state and his wishes for continued success. Maybe PM Erdogan is blind and made a big mistake saying that Iran’s nuclear energy is for peaceful purposes and he shouldn’t be addressing President Ahmadinejad as a friend. Maybe Turkish FM Davutoglu shouldn’t say we oppose new sanctions against Iran.

or just maybe Ovarel who posts from Istanbul is right......it is very obvious that you sir DO NOT represent Turkey in any shape or form.

Your not worth my time. Someone who still thinks a nation with one of the largest energy sectors(in both gas and oil) is pursuing a expensive nuclear program for the sake of energy (and later changing it to medicine once realizing how stupid that sounded) shows the level of delusion people are in. There is a reason they are the laughing stock of the U.N. they are not even capable of productive talks with anyone. It also shows in people like you and others who lack the knowledge to engage in anything but mudslinging.

Ovarel has proven he is a troll who doesn't even know Turkish history. Which is understandable since he supports the armament of terrorists cells doesn't even have the self respect to deny this and is stuck in a neo-ottoman fantasy like the rest of the AKP MPs.

Ovarel has proven he is a troll who doesn't even know Turkish history. Which is understandable since he supports the armament of terrorists cells doesn't even have the self respect to deny this and is stuck in a neo-ottoman fantasy like the rest of the AKP MPs.

you americanized turk never stop attacking me..did i hurt your feelings about mustafa kemal,you little kemalist?:azn:

about turkish history,seems like your tail-ache havent healed so far..calling me a troll doesnt make your delusions real my friend..

i dont know what they teach you in there but you have been an average joe so far..

you americanized turk never stop attacking me..did i hurt your feelings about mustafa kemal,you little kemalist?:azn:

about turkish history,seems like your tail-ache havent healed so far..calling me a troll doesnt make your delusions real my friend..

i dont know what they teach you in there but you have been an average joe so far..

Not at all you just proved that you can't even engage in anything productive. Your activity on the boards speak well of your intention.

Not at all you just proved that you can't even engage in anything productive.

then,who are you to decide it?

i felt the impression that you are trying to be a wise guy.acusing people of being a troll and unproductive doesnt make you respectable.
if you want to discuss with azatevrar,then go ahead but dont mess me into this...

then,who are you to decide it?

i felt the impression that you are trying to be a wise guy.acusing people of being a troll and unproductive doesnt make you respectable.
if you want to discuss with azatevrar,then go ahead but dont mess me into this...

Be productive and i could care less about what you post let alone if you support the AKP or not. That is your choice. Matter none to me. When you go around supporting terrorist orgs so they can kill Israelis or talk nonsense about the Nations founder. I will call you out on it. We are Turks we respect the person that gave us the opportunity to live progressive lives in our country and gave us national identity. Most importantly we dont do this eye for an eye crap that is common in the rest of the ME. I talked heavily against Israel when they killed our citizens. You can read my posts in the mavi Marmara sticky.However i don't wish for Israelis to die or like it when rockets hit their homes we are all human beings and need to look at it from a humanitarian point of view. Just like i don't like it when they (Israel) bomb Gaza.

I am passive when i need to be. I dont get into it with people unless i need to. Vord,Cabatli and Skywalker are all Turks i have great discussions with. I don't take kindly to double standards being played here and extremist views. I have seen very well what they can turn humans into and the current wars being fueled by them.

Be productive and i could care less about what you post let alone if you support the AKP or not. That is your choice. Matter none to me. When you go around supporting terrorist orgs so they can kill Israelis or talk nonsense about the Nations founder. I will call you out on it. We are Turks we respect the person that gave us the opportunity to live progressive lives in our country and gave us national identity. Most importantly we dont do this eye for an eye crap that is common in the rest of the ME. I talked heavily against Israel when they killed our citizens. You can read my posts in the mavi Marmara sticky.However i don't wish for Israelis to die or like it when rockets hit their homes we are all human beings and need to look at it from a humanitarian point of view. Just like i don't like it when they (Israel) bomb Gaza.

I am passive when i need to be. I dont get into it with people unless i need to. Vord,Cabatli and Skywalker are all Turks i have great discussions with. I don't take kindly to double standards being played here and extremist views. I have seen very well what they can turn humans into and the current wars being fueled by them.

again,who are you to decide who is productive or not?

lol,i dont consider them as terror orgs and i dont have to..there are many people dont consider them as terror orgs in both west and east..i never said hope israel wiped out etc so please dont lie..

about mustafa kemal,it is nonsense to you..and i dont care you like it or approve it or not..dont overestimate yourself,you know nothing about turkish history apart from the high school books.also its very interesting that you are speaking in the name of Turks..we are Turks blah blah blah..then,should i say that we are turks and we vote for AKP? it would be foolish,right..

and you are opposed to extremism?:lol: you are the guy who opposes the educational rights of many people in Turkey..just because they wear hijabs..

again,dont act it,be it:rolleyes:

again,who are you to decide who is productive or not?

lol,i dont consider them as terror orgs and i dont have to..there are many people dont consider them as terror orgs in both west and east..i never said hope israel wiped out etc so please dont lie..

about mustafa kemal,it is nonsense to you..and i dont care you like it or approve it or not..dont overestimate yourself,you know nothing about turkish history apart from the high school books.also its very interesting that you are speaking in the name of Turks..we are Turks blah blah blah..then,should i say that we are turks and we vote for AKP? it would be foolish,right..

and you are opposed to extremism?:lol: you are the guy who opposes the educational rights of many people in Turkey..just because they wear hijabs..

again,dont act it,be it:rolleyes:

And then you talk about being productive.Read your post. Enjoy yourself. I am out. I will keep away from responding to your posts from now on.

Back
Top Bottom