What's new

Iranian and Azarbaijani forces clash on the border : 1 Azeri soldier dead

Culturally, Azerbaijan and Iran are much closer than Iran and Armenia. Abii doesn't want to see this.

you'll be fooling yourself if you think IRanian Azeris and the Azeris of the republic are the same. For me, both Armos and the soviet Azeris are just as foreign.

Apparently, he got what he asked for

you cross the borders you die

how is that considered as making enemies ?

Persians, where is your S-300?

PMU2 Favorit in Azerbaijan

2697950.jpg

Oh, of course here it is. :D

ot0n5e.jpg

The only and only thing Iran is involved are falsification.

Iran once again shows its true face.

What I believe is that Azerbaijani border guards simple chased after drug-dealers that violated the border, and was shot by Iranian border guards on the other side. Azerbaijani side said that our border guard was killed by drug-dealers.

Why don't you guard your borders? Iran is clearly supporting this drug transit...

Iran once again shows its true face.

What I believe is that Azerbaijani border guards simple chased after drug-dealers that violated the border, and was shot by Iranian border guards on the other side. Azerbaijani side said that our border guard was killed by drug-dealers.

Why don't you guard your borders? Iran is clearly supporting this drug transit...
Are you ready to look like a HUGE AND GIANT troll?

"United Nations celebrated International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking. In the UNODC World Drug Report 2011, Islamic Republic ranks first among all countries in shutting down drug routes into its territory. Tehran has spent more than $700 million to seal its 560 mile-long border with US occupied Afghanistan and prevent the transit of illicit drugs destined for European, Middle Eastern and Central Asian countries. Iran also lost 3,600 soldiers in its fight against drug trafficking.

Iran scored the highest in the world with 84 percent
"According to the 2009 UNODC World Drug Report in descending order of effectiveness the world’s leading countries for interdiction of opium in 2007 were Iran (84% of interdictions), Afghanistan (10%), Pakistan (3%), Tajikistan (0.5%), Turkmenistan (0.4%), India (0.3%)."

btw, I love the touch of "persian" in your post. You know as well as I do that your soldier crossed into Iranian Azarbijan and the border guard was almost CERTAINLY an IRANIAN AZARI and not a Persian.

Could you own yourself more in one post?

Persians, where is your S-300?

lol
while we're sending sats into orbit and planning future space launches, you're gloating over a Russian made toy.
gloat away

I m not "gloating over a Russian made toy", we all know how your military leadership made fun of themselves by showing fake S-300...

wow you have a lot of guts showing your face after that self-ownage a couple of posts back. Pretty sad how you ignored all that. Shows what you're here for.
And almost all militaries in the world use mock ups in parades. The radars that accomponied these mock ups were confirmed real by all foreign organizations so they have half of it done at least. It's no secret that the missile program in Iran is progressing at a feverish speed. For example, the South Koreas, with the help of Russia, have tried twice to launch a sat into orbit but both times the sat carrier has exploded in orbit. It's no secret that SK is a more tech advanced country than IRan but even with the help of Russia, they have failed to do what Iran has done. By 2015 the reverse engineering of the S-300 will be completed. So again, gloat over a foreign made toy like the Saudis. You guys had all these foreign toys against the tin pot army of Armenia but you still managed to loose men like flies. What was that about?

Iran showing fastest scientific growth of any country - science-in-society - 18 February 2010 - New Scientist
"Scientific output has grown 11 times faster in Iran than the world average, faster than any other country. A survey of the number of scientific publications listed in the Web of Science database shows that growth in the Middle East – mostly in Turkey and Iran – is nearly four times faster than the world average."

Absolute figures
SJR - International Science Ranking

If those figures are any indication of where Iran is headed, than trust me, there are far better things in the work than S-300. A few years ago Iran needed the S-300 immidiately but now that the threats have all subsided, conditions are set for a 5-6 year reverse engin program.

Are you ready to look like a HUGE AND GIANT troll?

"United Nations celebrated International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking. In the UNODC World Drug Report 2011, Islamic Republic ranks first among all countries in shutting down drug routes into its territory. Tehran has spent more than $700 million to seal its 560 mile-long border with US occupied Afghanistan and prevent the transit of illicit drugs destined for European, Middle Eastern and Central Asian countries. Iran also lost 3,600 soldiers in its fight against drug trafficking.

Iran scored the highest in the world with 84 percent
"According to the 2009 UNODC World Drug Report in descending order of effectiveness the world’s leading countries for interdiction of opium in 2007 were Iran (84% of interdictions), Afghanistan (10%), Pakistan (3%), Tajikistan (0.5%), Turkmenistan (0.4%), India (0.3%)."

btw, I love the touch of "persian" in your post. You know as well as I do that your soldier crossed into Iranian Azarbijan and the border guard was almost CERTAINLY an IRANIAN AZARI and not a Persian.

Could you own yourself more in one post?

just wondering.

is there death penalty in iran for drug in all forms, like using death penalty. selling death penalty, carrying whip?

just wondering.

is there death penalty in iran for drug in all forms, like using death penalty. selling death penalty, carrying whip?

For using drugs there is absolutely no penalty.
Iran has the same programs that Canada has for example. Drug addicts are allowed to go to state funded hospitals and inject the drug using clean needles under doctor supervision (same as Canada for example and this is done to stop any chances of disease). There are also a ton of programs to stop drug use.

THE SELLING and SMUGGLING of drugs however carries LONG jail sentences and even the death penalty. This is extremely important. If it wasn't for all these harsh measures, Turkey would be over-run with Afghan drugs. If you're caught bringing in opium from AFG you are a dead man.

It was all fake and already proved. You think Iran would miss the chance to show those systems? And if that is a mockup of the real one, I really would like to see how the real one works. Because it would be impossible.

Back
Top Bottom