What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Don´t feed the trole please...
Indeed, considering how one sided this forum is against a certain kind of people, one has to tread very lightly and the best thing is to ignore the ones who start trouble because they know they can get away with it. Sadly, until we get a forum that does not fall apart after a few months, this is what it is...

38rq_img_20201114_142502.jpg

Akhgar + R27 + Spike = secret Iranian missile that hit Saudi F15 in Yemen !😬

Just a question guys:
This youtube tv channel claims that Iran is receiving S-500 from Moscow. Is it true, or fake news?

Because I see nowhere Iran is receiving S-500. On contrary, I don't think Iran is really interesting neither in the S-400 nor the S-500,. Your general Esmaelly, a few months ago, said Iran is developing its own S-500 dubbed Sayyad-6. As Iran masters hypersonic, and vector thrust missile technologies, Iranians are more interesting to develop indigenous technologies.
Am I right?

Just a question guys:
This youtube tv channel claims that Iran is receiving S-500 from Moscow. Is it true, or fake news?

Because I see nowhere Iran is receiving S-500. On contrary, I don't think Iran is really interesting neither in the S-400 nor the S-500,. Your general Esmaelly, a few months ago, said Iran is developing its own S-500 dubbed Sayyad-6. As Iran masters hypersonic, and vector thrust missile technologies, Iranians are more interesting to develop indigenous technologies.
Am I right?
BS channel

Back
Top Bottom