Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

IR-14900.JPG

IR-149003.JPG

IR-14901.JPG

0006.JPG

0005.JPG

004.JPG

...okay, I'm not pointing any fingers, but that No. 6 picture is very suspiciously like the 727 fuel system..
i know, cause i've studied it.

schematic%20fuel%20system.jpg

im surprised that they didn't even bother to change the fuel lines that go towards the engine.
727 is a 3 holer, and they're at the back. Iranian version is 2 holer and the engines are on the wing, they could've at least change the fuel lines to go towards the right direction lol

...okay, I'm not pointing any fingers, but that No. 6 picture is very suspiciously like the 727 fuel system..
i know, cause i've studied it.

schematic%20fuel%20system.jpg

im surprised that they didn't even bother to change the fuel lines that go towards the engine.
727 is a 3 holer, and they're at the back. Iranian version is 2 holer and the engines are on the wing, they could've at least change the fuel lines to go towards the right direction lol

there are two concepts base on Boeing & Airbus products ... we can't start the work from the zero stage !!!

& that picture is just an example ... the work is underway & the final design is not clear yet ...

@SOHEIL What is the name of this airplane?

Nothing released ...

Last edited by a moderator:
:D haalaa shaayad ham vaghe'i boud ;) akhe An-140 ra be esme Iran-140 tou Iran tolid mikonand, khob shaayad in ham besaazand.
aks ha ham baraaye daneshgah e amir kabir hast va maal e sepaah inaa nistesh ke sarekari beshe ;)

Ta chand mah pish migoftan in pahpad ye asbab bazi 60 cm hast :

attachment.php

hala ke maalom shode 60 cm nist va balaye 8 m hast khafe khon gereftan !

in pahpad ro sanaye havafazaye sepah sakhte !

taajob nemikonam ke baraye shoma az sepah che tasviri sakhte bashan ... be har hal bayad bedonid ke sepah zir sakht haye besyar pishrafteyi darad ke mitonan chizi mesl RQ-170 ro besazan !

alan baz mian migan doroghe ! vali baz naaomid mishan ... chon nemitonan chizi ke gharare neshon bedan ro naghz konan !

be har hal bazi afrad behtare nazareshon ro roye ye kaghaz benevisan va bendazan to satl ashghal ta residegi beshe ...

mikham bebinam mitonan zir daryaiie 527 toni ro ham maskhare konan !? :lol:

Ta chand mah pish migoftan in pahpad ye asbab bazi 60 cm hast :

attachment.php

hala ke maalom shode 60 cm nist va balaye 8 m hast khafe khon gereftan !

in pahpad ro sanaye havafazaye sepah sakhte !

taajob nemikonam ke baraye shoma az sepah che tasviri sakhte bashan ... be har hal bayad bedonid ke sepah zir sakht haye besyar pishrafteyi darad ke mitonan chizi mesl RQ-170 ro besazan !

alan baz mian migan doroghe ! vali baz naaomid mishan ... chon nemitonan chizi ke gharare neshon bedan ro naghz konan !

be har hal bazi afrad behtare nazareshon ro roye ye kaghaz benevisan va bendazan to satl ashghal ta residegi beshe ...

mikham bebinam mitonan zir daryaiie 527 toni ro ham maskhare konan !? :lol:
our 2 semi Iranian trolls didn't even bother (dare) to show up in the "shahed 129" thread, yet they filled the "Hamase" thread with their BS, this is their character, the way they have been raised, living in denial.

Back
Top Bottom