What's new

Iran will destroy Israel cities of Tel Aviv and Haifa if attacked: Khamenei

It does not make sense, unless it means:
We already have the BOMB.

So if Israel attacks uranium enrichment factory in Natanz Iran will destroy entire Israel cities with hundreds of thousands civilians, including tens of thousands Arabs who live there? :rolleyes:

Sounds logical. :lol: Also how they plan to accomplish that without nuclear bomb? Either they lie about the nuclear bomb or they lie about the destruction. :rolleyes:

So if Israel attacks uranium enrichment factory in Natanz Iran will destroy entire Israel cities with hundreds of thousands civilians, including tens of thousands Arabs who live there? :rolleyes:

If you attack us first, then you deserve anything you get in return.

Sounds logical. Also how they plan to accomplish that without nuclear bomb? Either they lie about the nuclear bomb or they lie about the destruction.

As I already stated he wasn't being literal. It is basically a warning to Israel to leave us alone.

If you attack us first, then you deserve anything you get in return.
Including mass murder of civilians? Likely you can only dream about it.

As I already stated he wasn't being literal. It is basically a warning to Israel to leave us alone.
1. If you want your warnings to taken seriously u should make them more realistic.
2. If you want Israel to live u alone u should stop supporting terrorist groups against Israel.

Now I have this question what a missile with a ton of explosive can do in a crowded city. because I can imagine such thing can cause real damage.

One ton of high explosives a la TNT will cause 300 sqm damage.

last week I've heard that Taliban brought 8 tons of explosives into kabul???!!! 8 tons what kind of damage this amount can inflict in a city with poor constructions??? god help us.

Now I have this question what a missile with a ton of explosive can do in a crowded city. because I can imagine such thing can cause real damage.
Destroy one building out of tens of thousands.

Don't think that you can make an unprovoked attack against another nation then not expect maximum strike back. We have been attacked too many times in the past and had too many nations meddling in our country to let it slide any longer.
1. If you want your warnings to taken seriously u should make them more realistic.
2. If you want Israel to live u alone u should stop supporting terrorist groups against Israel.

1. Wether they are taken seriously or not is unimportant. What these statements do is show that Iran is not a country to be messed with, and not a country who will sit idly by as others do what they like to us. So far it has been working.
2. I could also say the same. Israel should stop supporting terrorist groups as well as doing terrorist activities against Iran.

Leveling two cities with conventional, chemical or biological weapons does not make sense. Maybe he wanted to say we already have nukes.
:what::what:
are you for real man?

Isnt that what israel is doing since its existence?

Israel is a terrorist nation!

Back
Top Bottom