What's new

Iran warns: will hit militant 'safe havens' inside Pakistan

Well, political party pays them 500 per procession. Biryani's plate is on top of that 500 bro. Whata re you talking about? What Pakistan country has given them?
Well, political party pays them 500 per procession. Biryani's plate is on top of that 500 bro. Whata re you talking about? What Pakistan country has given them?
Going off your statement you might as well migrate to either country. So which is it Iran India Afghanistan or Bangladesh?

Do we have a problem here?
Leave Pakistan out of it.

Your worry right now isn't how the U.S. defines terrorism but how Iran does. Since Iran's current definition - for these purposes - is likely close to the definition meant by the S.C. in 1373 then Pakistan has a lot to worry about.

Your worry right now should be that Pakistan will soon be having massive ingress into middle eastern affairs. If you are clever, you will understand what I mean.

As for Iran, they are acting as a nuisance. They are just pissing us off. If we start worrying about a third grade military, we rather pack our bags and go home. Just few days ago we neutralised 50 Afghan soldiers just because they had wrong maps and entered our territory. I will let your imagination run wild as to what would be the response if there a deliberate attempt by anyone challenging Pakistan soverinity.

Iran is your problem, your category. Atm they are just annoyed with us trampling on their turf in ME which we will, soon.

I looked at the deployment of forces at the Iran-Pakistan border months ago. Pakistan had hardly any troops stationed there compared to the Iranians. Since winning a battle is usually a matter of "getting there firstest with the mostest" Pakistan's failure to defend its territory if Iran attacks any time soon is all but assured, yes?

Pakistan ex ambassador to Iran is more learned person then you? no? He is on record said that Pakistan has more border check posts infact 10 times more then Iran. Do the math.

You are getting way too excited. Iranian ambassador has been summoned and given a dressing down and he is acting like good boy since saying Iranian general statement was taken out of context!! Do not worry, the normal service will resume soon with Persians back to their death to Isreal, and wiping Isreal off the map, chants.

Going off your statement you might as well migrate to either country. So which is it Iran India Afghanistan or Bangladesh?
You took me wrong. I was being sarcastic. You don't know anything about me so don't assume. I'll stay inside Pakistan and will fight till the last drop of my blood. I ain't going anywhere. Retreat is not in my books, not even tactical retreat.

Do we have a problem here?
Leave Pakistan out of it.
Wo wo! Hold on supi g. Did you take your blood pressure medicine today? Pakistan wasn't gifted to you. You didn;t inherit it. It's my country and I can talk about it as I wish. Now, you tell me, you got problems pal??

You took me wrong. I was being sarcastic. You don't know anything about me so don't assume. I'll stay inside Pakistan and will fight till the last drop of my blood. I ain't going anywhere. Retreat is not in my books, not even tactical retreat.

Wo wo! Hold on supi g. Did you take your blood pressure medicine today? Pakistan wasn't gifted to you. You didn;t inherit it. It's my country and I can talk about it as I wish. Now, you tell me, you got problems pal??

Nothing.
I thought you were an Arab. Sorry my mistake.
But why you wasting time on arab vs Persian fights.
They will sort themselves out. We are sorting ourselves out too.
Cheers

Nothing.
I thought you were an Arab. Sorry my mistake.
But why you wasting time on arab vs Persian fights.
They will sort themselves out. We are sorting ourselves out too.
Cheers
No apology needed bro. We're cool. At times, if you don't pick up sides, you're left alone. No one will raise even voice for you. You live and you learn. We gave Iran enough opportunities to prove us wrong. What we've gotten from them in return?Yadav? RAW? Uzair Baluch? Aggressive statements from their generals? What Saudi has done so far? Just compare the both and decide staying neutral is good or not?

No apology needed bro. We're cool. At times, if you don't pick up sides, you're left alone. No one will raise even voice for you. You live and you learn. We gave Iran enough opportunities to prove us wrong. What we've gotten from them in return?Yadav? RAW? Uzair Baluch? Aggressive statements from their generals? What Saudi has done so far? Just compare the both and decide staying neutral is good or not?

They are competing. Let them

As a Pakistani both are fair business partners in state affairs.
Iran has goods to offer too.

When did Pakistan take a provocative tone? Didn't Pakistan make it a pre-condition of joining the IMA that they be allowed to invite Iran to join? But Iran rejected it.

The provocative tone is coming from the Iranian side here, they are saying they will conduct military operations inside Pakistani territory without the consent of the Pakistani government.

Things started when 9 of Iran border guards killed by terrorist operating from Pakistan border. Iran foreign minister came to Pakistan with specific proposal and expectation. What did Pakistan political and military establishment do? Gave cold shoulder to legitimate Iranian concern over cross border attack. That is provocation #1.

Instead Pakistan could have taken some steps to clam the situation. And sometime quiet diplomacy is not sign of weakness rather a sign of mature and prudent thinking.

Offcourse, Iranian general did not help the situation by making counter provocation in response to Pakistani diplomatic rebuff.

Then Pakistan summoned Iranian Ambassador to register public and noisy protest. Pakistan could have made strong diplomatic demarche behind the scene. That is provocation # 2.

Now, some folks here getting overboard and making all sorts of provocative comments and that is where I directed my comments. Pakistan could take step to clam the situation rather than open a 3rd front in addition to india and Afghanistan.

Look into broader picture rather than isolated comment from Iranian general.

They are competing. Let them
As a Pakistani both are fair business partners in state affairs.
Iran has goods to offer too.
Yes, Iran can offer us many Uzair Baluchs and Yadavs. Iran can offer resistance to CPEC. Iran can offer to launch CPEC's competitor, Chahbahar (at least they think they'll compete).

Things started when 9 of Iran border guards killed by terrorist operating from Pakistan border. Iran foreign minister came to Pakistan with specific proposal and expectation. What did Pakistan political and military establishment do? Gave cold shoulder to legitimate Iranian concern over cross border attack. That is provocation #1.
Instead Pakistan could have taken some steps to clam the situation.
Offcourse, Iranian general did not help the situation by making counter provocation in response to Pakistani diplomatic rebuff.
Then Pakistan summoned Iranian Ambassador to register public and noisy protest. Pakistan could have made strong diplomatic demarche behind the scene. That is provocation # 2.
Now, some folks here getting overboard and making all sorts of provocative comments and that is where I directed my comments. Pakistan could take step to clam the situation rather than open a 3rd front in addition to india and Afghanistan.
Look into broader picture rather than isolated comment from Iranian general.
You ran away from Pakistan a few decades ago. How you know Pakistan showed cold shoulder to the Iranian Minister? Get over it man and don't poke your nose in matters you don't have any knowledge.

Yes, Iran can offer us many Uzair Baluchs and Yadavs. Iran can offer resistance to CPEC. Iran can offer to launch CPEC's competitor, Chahbahar (at least they think they'll compete).

They will not dare and they know.
Let them suck Indians economy. An illusion. They will come around.

Nobody in Pakistan takes them seriously.

They will not dare and they know.
Let them suck Indians economy. An illusion. They will come around.
Nobody in Pakistan takes them seriously.
If we don't take them seriously that doesn't mean we won;t take our allies seriously. That was my point.

If we don't take them seriously that doesn't mean we won;t take our allies seriously. That was my point.
The only regional powerful ally Pakistan could get support from to try to calm the Iranians are the Turks. I'm aware Turkey has its hands full with the turmoil in Syria but it is a powerful player in the region and has very strong links with Pakistan. I wouldn't bother with the Arabs.

The only regional powerful ally Pakistan could get support from to try to calm the Iranians are the Turks. I'm aware Turkey has its hands full with the turmoil in Syria but it is a powerful player in the region and has very strong links with Pakistan. I wouldn't bother with the Arabs.
You're correct. Turkey can play a vital role however, I hope you know the cooperation between Iran, Russia and Turkey on Syria is only because Turkey can't afford to lose Russia now. Russia wants Turkey to cooperate with Iran on Syrian conflict.

Your worry right now isn't how the U.S. defines terrorism but how Iran does. Since Iran's current definition - for these purposes - is likely close to the definition meant by the S.C. in 1373 then Pakistan has a lot to worry about.

I looked at the deployment of forces at the Iran-Pakistan border months ago. Pakistan had hardly any troops stationed there compared to the Iranians. Since winning a battle is usually a matter of "getting there firstest with the mostest" Pakistan's failure to defend its territory if Iran attacks any time soon is all but assured, yes?

Not at all! Pakistan has no need to worry about Iran even if they try to invade. It's a small border and one or two tactical nukes would be enough for them. Iran being a rogue nation, nobody would even bother!

Not at all! Pakistan has no need to worry about Iran even if they try to invade. It's a small border and one or two tactical nukes would be enough for them. Iran being a rogue nation, nobody would even bother!

You do understand that nukes are not a name of a puppy.
Stop nuking everything. We just need a working relationship on the border just like our other neighbours Afghanistan and India.

Back
Top Bottom