What's new

Iran Uranium Centrifuges

You can deduce it from the chart SubWater posted and the outside dimensions of the centrifuges.

So, I need some help here. The outside dimensions of the centrifuges for starters. In the Western literature/online community, people are not even sure what the dimensions of the IR-5 and IR-7 are (there are no confirmed photo's/video's), let alone how many segments and bellows each has. What is your way of deducing those from a Ruply screencapture? That seems a bit of a leap, since you don't know the length of the rotors? Or do you have s source on that?

It was my impression, since you said 'Iran officially disclosed the history and structure of its gas centrifuge program', that they had presented some sort of document or presentation about it on nuclear day. If that's not the case, how did they disclose it on that occasion? (no problem if it's in Farsi)

Sorry to press you for clarity, but I'm writing a report about the program, and I can't seem to find this information anywhere else (that's why I'm so interested in how you got it). And don't worry, I don't work for Albright's outfit :P

Back
Top Bottom