What's new

Iran Unveils Flying Saucer

Unless any of you have any information then why do you come here and turn the thread to a mocking thread, seriously get a life you morons.

iran never said its a flying saucer its been translated wrong the fars news agency always makes stupid mistakes in their translation. but i have to hand it to the iranians they dont give up making and perhaps one day they will make something decent but for now they need to stop trying to go over the top. whats funny is you indians/pakistani people that come here trying to mock them but atleast they are trying and all you do is try and be funny.

are you hindu clowns done?
Fars news journas are amateur idiots but foreign journas seem to be bigger idiots.

anyways this is it
iran-saucer-300.jpg

Zohal (from the Arabic for “Saturn”) is a quadrotor device which was designed and developed jointly by Farnas Aerospace Company and Iranian Aviation and Space Industries Association (IASIA).

The flying device is equipped with an auto-pilot system, a GPS (Global Positioning System) and two separate imaging systems with full High Definition (HD) 10 mega-pixel picture quality.

The Zohal is planned to be used for variety of missions, mostly related to aerial imaging. The cuadrotour unmanned device is able to take and send images simultaneously.

The flying device also includes a small, portable navigation and monitoring center which will be used for transmitting data and images. Zohal can fly in both outdoor and indoor spaces.

Unless any of you have any information then why do you come here and turn the thread to a mocking thread, seriously get a life you morons.

iran never said its a flying saucer its been translated wrong the fars news agency always makes stupid mistakes in their translation. but i have to hand it to the iranians they dont give up making and perhaps one day they will make something decent but for now they need to stop trying to go over the top. whats funny is you indians/pakistani people that come here trying to mock them but atleast they are trying and all you do is try and be funny.

Congratz Iran!

These people aren't worth your time and certainly a rational comment that you've made will be taken as an insult when idiots are concerned. It's nice to see our western neighbours progressing in the field of technology.

starship enterprise, next level :woot::rofl::rofl::rofl:

whats going on in iran :what: :no:

bavar-2.jpg

it's an error in translation

The body is round and so it was translated as a saucer who cares really?

our news papers dont come up with propaganda like this

a0373881.1300427393.jpg

It's a bad piece of journalism from the news agency, i'm sure you read the thread and would have seen it wasn't true as two other members have corrected the image displayed by the Far news agency. Regardless of that fact thou being a Pakistani what gives you a right to criticise another country of their progression when all we see in our very own country is regression. I'm done talking to you, your a complete tool.

Hmm... I gotta give it to you, it was funny, but I don't know... the design looks Indian to Me! Maybe they're Manufacturing under licence?!

that's what their suicidal novelists use.....and the real beauty of it -- it will never jam!

Back
Top Bottom