What's new

Iran to Unveil 122 Nuclear Achievements

Aramagedon

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Iran to Unveil 122 Nuclear Achievements

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – The Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) was going to mark the National Nuclear Technology Day on Wednesday by unveiling 122 new achievements of the country’s nuclear scientists, but decided to postpone the ceremony due to the outbreak of the coronavirus, a spokesman said.

Speaking to IRINN on Wednesday, AEOI spokesperson Behrouz Kamalvandi said President Hassan Rouhani has ordered to delay the unveiling of the new nuclear achievements amid the outbreak of the novel coronavirus.

He said the new achievements include a series of products with industrial and medical application, including a number of radiopharmaceuticals for curing cancer, nuclear propulsion systems for ships and submarines, as well as high- and medium-power lasers with industrial use.

The spokesman also noted that Iran has synthesized 42 new deuterated compounds that are used in the pharmaceutical industry and in research.

With a total of 150 deuterated materials, Iran is now among the world’s top four or five countries in this field and has also begun exports, he added.

Kamalvandi further said that Iran is faced with no restrictions in the area of nuclear research and development and can practically manufacture various types of centrifuge machines in any quantity.

“We are manufacturing 60 advanced centrifuges every day. With the current trend in (uranium) enrichment, achieving 250,000 SWUs will be definitely at hand, but we are planning to reach one million SWUs,” he went on to say.

In recent years, Iranian scientists have made remarkable progress in the field of peaceful nuclear technology despite the sanctions imposed by the West.

It was the 14th year Iran was celebrating a national day to mark its achievements in the nuclear industry, although the outbreak of coronavirus prevented the unveiling of new products.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2020/04/09/2239872/iran-to-unveil-122-nuclear-achievements

You guys better have Nuclear Weapons
Persian poet Molana says "When the hundred comes (is counted), ninety is with us as well" so I don't think there would be any scientific barrier for Iran to produce such a weapon as we have passed that barrier years ago ... we have delivery systems, matrial, technology and also human resources to do that ...
The point is once we test it then Saudis would test it then Turkey then Egypt ... so it's better to have capability or the bomb itself but keep it to ourselves ..

all those points are great! But this one has enormous military and strategic implications! Next 10 years will be a real treat in terms of gigantic military products!

After BAVAR-373 my interest in Iranian military projects sort of died down but after the great news about the 6,000+ ton warships being built my excitement came back again even stronger!!

I hope Iranian military projects and nuclear related advancements continue unabated, screw the Israelis and Americans.

After BAVAR-373 my interest in Iranian military projects sort of died down but after the great news about the 6,000+ ton warships being built my excitement came back again even stronger!!

I hope Iranian military projects and nuclear related advancements continue unabated, screw the Israelis and Americans.
Yes, but none of these weapons can make Iran stronger than having a good economy.....the next 2 year or 3 year project should be focusing on removing these draconian sanction regime....this always has to be job 1. How do we go about doing this? You guessed it, by opening a dialogue with hopefully the next U.S. administration.
With that said, now sit back and watch how many of the hardliners are going to post that the traitors have already done that before and we got nothing for it...blah..blah. The right answer or I should say the right question is how are we going to get these sanctions off if we never talk to the Americans?

Yes, but none of these weapons can make Iran stronger than having a good economy.....the next 2 year or 3 year project should be focusing on removing these draconian sanction regime....this always has to be job 1. How do we go about doing this? You guessed it, by opening a dialogue with hopefully the next U.S. administration.
With that said, now sit back and watch how many of the hardliners are going to post that the traitors have already done that before and we got nothing for it...blah..blah. The right answer or I should say the right question is how are we going to get these sanctions off if we never talk to the Americans?

Let me be happy for once god damnit lmao xD, no but for real you're right.

Iran's primary focus in this tumultuously shitty new decade should be the economy and 'somehow' finding a lasting diplomatic accord with the United States but I'm not all that hopeful since who's to say another Trump won't just come in and take us to the brink of war again? Also this Israel bullshit needs to get figured out sometime as well, I don't like them at all but any future resolution between the U.S. and Iran will have some sort of 'Israel' stipulation.

Last edited:

I wasnt aware Iran was the one who cancelled the nuclear deal.
So your solution is "Lets open another dialogue with Satan", yeah that will work for sure....

Back
Top Bottom