What's new

Iran to send submarines to intl. waters

This is where you are wrong friend. Not every country can spend 1 trillion to develop a strong air force and the US maybe the only country capable of such a thing (not anymore now however) and maybe China. It has always been known that it is not the army with the most soldiers that matters. It is the army with the most cash.

I said every country if they had the money..the usa is going bust soon hopefully.

I said every country if they had the money..the usa is going bust soon hopefully.

They hope to lower the debt by 4 trillion in 10 YEARS the USA is already out of the picture they are only packing one last punch and thats it for them.

And yeah you are right there are going to be a lot of American engineers out of business soon and they will be up for grabs (much like the German scientists after WW2 were split between the USSR and the USA and the soviet scientists after the fall of the soviet union) I really hope we gt a hold on them.

They hope to lower the debt by 4 trillion in 10 YEARS the USA is already out of the picture they are only packing one last punch and thats it for them.

And yeah you are right there are going to be a lot of American engineers out of business soon and they will be up for grabs (much like the German scientists after WW2 were split between the USSR and the USA and the soviet scientists after the fall of the soviet union) I really hope we gt a hold on them.

Yes they will all go to different countries anyway, the usa is happy that they raised the debt ceiling..but all that means is that they are going to become more in debt lol..besides their engineers arent even that good they had the money thats all.

Yes they will all go to different countries anyway, the usa is happy that they raised the debt ceiling..but all that means is that they are going to become more in debt lol..besides their engineers arent even that good they had the money thats all.

Their engineers are making one of the best military hardware money can buy in the world. They also bring with them free knowledge of all the "top secret" stuff they have back home and work on that even more to perfect it for you.

Their engineers are making one of the best military hardware money can buy in the world. They also bring with them free knowledge of all the "top secret" stuff they have back home and work on that even more to perfect it for you.

They said the f-22 was an awesome and blah..it cost 250 mill dollars, it started to rust then it wasnt even safe tofly for the pilot. i am saying they dont have great technology, i am saying they have it because if the amount of money they spend.

They said the f-22 was an awesome and blah..it cost 250 mill dollars, it started to rust then it wasnt even safe to fly for the pilot. i am not saying they dont have great technology, i am saying they have it because of if the amount of money they spend.

They said the f-22 was an awesome and blah..it cost 250 mill dollars, it started to rust then it wasnt even safe to fly for the pilot. i am not saying they dont have great technology, i am saying they have it because of if the amount of money they spend.

the F-35 now is costing around 150 million per plane...which is ridiculous no country in its right mind would want something that costs as much as that (Saudi Arabia only agreed to the 100 Million Typhoon because they offered complete ToT) but now with the US close to defaulting I do not think they will go with their plan of buying the some 1000 F-35s they had planned but no two can argue that the F-35 is one of the best things flying.

The F-22 is not a complete failure it is still the best thing out there but the US thought that they had unlimited amounts of cash but its technology price will go down once it becomes available from different sources (T-50, J-20) so wait till then before you buy any of the 5th gen fighters since now a good 4.5+ gen fighter will do against most fighter jets of the world.

Back
Top Bottom