What's new

‘Iran to hit 32 US bases and destroy Israel, if attacked’

Batman if its was walk in the park it would have been done long time ago

A ground base is required for such operation and since iran realised its mistake by co-operating US in ivasion of iraq and afghanistan, hence it has no choice but to abondon its nuclear programme or face the wrath.

You think you don't need any help.... but it is geographical compulsion of your neighbours to not let any one mess in the internal affairs of Iran, using their teritory. choice of passing returning thanks to them is yours.
On the other hand i would urge you to get real about iran's defence.
One squarden of F-16 can paralyse all of your airforce.
before that stealth missiles can effectively take out your defence batteries.
What will you do? fire back to Kabul? at your friends sitting in afghan parliament?
You just lost your only AWACS and thought it was an accident.

I would call that sovereignty of a nation, not a help, in fact by not allowing the other countries to use you soil to attack others is respecting you own sovereignty.

I think you watch too many Hollywood movie or spend most of your time watching Foxnews! We made the preparation for a possible war with U.S long, long time ago!

Stealth technology have no saying here, we are using the gamma radars which can detect any stealth object within the radius of 300 miles.

I think you have not heard about Iranian made Shahin Air defence system, this system became operational since 2001 with the help from Russia, mostly in the radar technology.

Why Kabul?! There are many place to shoot at? Hundreds of Shahab-3 missiles shall not go to waste! We will send them straight to Israel.

That wasn't our only AWACS, Iran has 3 AWACS they're similar to Pakistan SAAB AWACS we have assembled the radar on the Iran-140 and made the new AWACS based on Iran-140. There are three of them operational, I will try to get a picture and post them here.

Iran have stretegic depth in Pakistan and Afghanistan ,it will be not easy for US and Israel to wipe out Iran from WORLD map at first strike.

Main risk is oil supply to world from hurmas which is contributing 60% of world oil supply.

Any how nuke Iran is in favour of Muslim world and for balance power in region .

US unilateral power is under threat , Iran is in position now to dictate its terms .US sanctions for Iran is meaning less.

US and allies are now at weaker end , their oil supply lines are in danger.Israelis are feeling more threat ever before:D

A ground base is required for such operation and since iran realised its mistake by co-operating US in ivasion of iraq and afghanistan, hence it has no choice but to abondon its nuclear programme or face the wrath.

Iran already has nuclear warheads they're aquiried from former soviet republics after fall of soviet, I think you can guess which country is it? :D

Warheads are mostly 500kt and at best 2mt but I think they're more than enough to make a deterrence with Israel.

The war's coming in a yr, max yr and half. Israel is waiting to see if diplomacy can achieve anything and if not it will pursue destruction of Iran's nuclear facilities with limited US backing.

I say this because of a)Ahmedinejad's speeches on destruction of Israel b)The Israeli resolve since its creation to avoid anything remotely close to a holocaust by all means.

Dont blame me for saying the above, i am just the messenger. I wouldnt care if Iran had whatever nuclear facilities/weapons, its a sovereign right after all. I hope to see a nuclear Iran & nuclear Israel coexist as friends but somehow do not see that happening.

Iran already has nuclear warheads they're aquiried from former soviet republics after fall of soviet, I think you can guess which country is it? :D

Warheads are mostly 500kt and at best 2mt but I think they're more than enough to make a deterrence with Israel.

No sir ,to make 6 kg to 7 kg of u-35 required for one nuke war head needed 3000 magnetic rings , Iran had only 5 to 10 war heads, 500kt is a long journey , still Pakistan or India dont have:D

No sir ,to make 6 kg to 7 kg of u-35 required for one nuke war head needed 3000 magnetic rings , Iran had only 5 to 10 war heads, 500kt is a long journey , still Pakistan or India dont have:D

I didn't say we build them I said we bought them from a country which start with "U" and a country with "K"

I wish all the good luck to Iran but it is better for iran if it works together with its neighbours. They may help to avoid war after all war is mere destruction and it will not be good for iran.
I also don't agree to the concept of sending missiles or nukes to israel in any case senario.
IMO... it is technically not possible for Israel or US to launch attack on any country flying out of their own countries.. they always seek ground base in vicinity. Now they have two basis in region one in afghanistan and other in iraq.
I don't think that US has took so much pain for nothing...next phase of WOT will unfold soon.

Wow now it was Iran that was co-operating with Americans for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan i take it you would have past the 3rd grade had you not failed the second.
May i suggest stop insulting every bodies intelligence and making a fool out of your self its not exactly a hidden secret where the Americans bases are located in Middleeast.

The war's coming in a yr, max yr and half. Israel is waiting to see if diplomacy can achieve anything and if not it will pursue destruction of Iran's nuclear facilities with limited US backing.

I say this because of a)Ahmedinejad's speeches on destruction of Israel b)The Israeli resolve since its creation to avoid anything remotely close to a holocaust by all means.

Dont blame me for saying the above, i am just the messenger. I wouldnt care if Iran had whatever nuclear facilities/weapons, its a sovereign right after all. I hope to see a nuclear Iran & nuclear Israel coexist as friends but somehow do not see that happening.

Sir, why do you think Israel is so peaceful nation?! Even if they destroy 99% of Iran (Including around 8.000mile desert!) I will promise you that we will wipe Israel off the map, but we are not the ones who start this war! If the Israelis can only just STFU there won't be any problem!

I have to agree with BATMAN that Iran's leaders are retarded, but believe me they will destroy Israel if the people in Israel provoke them! And they don't care if a 200km meteor gonna hit Iran or not, but they will do that last thing before they die (they won't however because Shah's old private bunker can withstand 10mt nuclear impact.)

I wish all the good luck to Iran but it is better for iran if it works together with its neighbours. They may help to avoid war after all war is mere destruction and it will not be good for iran.
I also don't agree to the concept of sending missiles or nukes to israel in any case senario.
IMO... it is technically not possible for Israel or US to launch attack on any country flying out of their own countries.. they always seek ground base in vicinity. Now they have two basis in region one in afghanistan and other in iraq.
I don't think that US has took so much pain for nothing...next phase of WOT will unfold soon.

iranians have openely offered to share there knowledge of nuclear tech with its neighbours its the neighbours you keep talking about who when Time came stabbed there own beloved saddam in the back but you are trying your best to blam that on iran.

Wow now it was Iran that was co-operating with Americans for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan i take it you would have past the 3rd grade had you not failed the second.
May i suggest stop insulting every bodies intelligence and making a fool out of your self its not exactly a hidden secret where the Americans bases are located in Middleeast.

Despite the fact that American bases are located in middleastern countries but those are not used to invade Afghanistan!
Northern alliance which is providing perpetrators/manpower for TTP were sponsored by Iran for years and every body saw them shoulder to shoulder with americans and stop using derogatory words before i pump some more information...about connections of Black water financing in iraq and probably now in Pakistan.

Sir, why do you think Israel is so peaceful nation?! Even if they destroy 99% of Iran (Including around 8.000mile desert!) I will promise you that we will wipe Israel off the map, but we are not the ones who start this war! If the Israelis can only just STFU there won't be any problem!

I have to agree with BATMAN that Iran's leaders are retarded, but believe me they will destroy Israel if the people in Israel provoke them! And they don't care if a 200km meteor gonna hit Iran or not, but they will do that last thing before they die (they won't however because Shah's old private bunker can withstand 10mt nuclear impact.)

As i said, do NOT blame me for being the messenger. I HOPE there is no war, period!

I didn't say we build them I said we bought them from a country which start with "U" and a country with "K"

500KT capacity war head Iran could not buy , your information is not correct.

Yes Iran have 10 -20KT capacity warheads approximately 10 nos or more which are enough for Israel and all US basis in Gulf.

500KT to 1 MEGA T capacity nukes only US China or Russia have.

Back
Top Bottom