What's new

Iran sports thread

Thank you.

However, in reality, dirty politics has taken over every aspect in our country and due to the filthy politics no sports would come in light and sport persons are suffering. Cricket is the only exception though.
Yes bro stability in the country make country grow.
What is your religion?

Pry
beacuse many of indian are muslim and many of them are hindu I suggest U research about islam :victory1: And read the hollyquran maybe u like islam

I read some excerpts from Holy Quran and to be frank, I liked them.

But it's really surprising that, the simple and truthful teachings of the islam are twisted, misquoted and used against non-Muslims as well as Muslims , by these so called preachers and saviors of Islam.

I read some excerpts from Holy Quran and to be frank, I liked them.

But it's really surprising that, the simple and truthful teachings of the islam are twisted, misquoted and used against non-Muslims as well as Muslims , by these so called preachers and saviors of Islam.
friend search:ratio of land and sea quran: in google.look!holly guran 14 decades ago has predicted the ration of land and see! on the earch!!!!wich religion has done that?main islan is very easy and it is belive islam beilive allah and there is no God more.and belive last prophet MUHAMMD[GB].The rest is details ...
God has said everyone on the earch who be a good people and beilive islam and allah is prosper in his/her life and hereafter will go to heaven for ever.Provided that he/she be a good human in this world.
Indina brother have a good night:enjoy:

Last edited:
I go to Mexico a lot and they have some pretty kick-*** games on the beach.

Could you pls translate it ? want to know about your achievements..
Sure,
the link was about beach football.

our achievements in 2013:

our wrestling team achieved championship of the world
our volleyball team achieved championship of the asia
our basketball team achieved championship of the asia
our football team qualified for world cup
our water polo team won asia cup

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom