Iran slams Arab 'traitors' in Gaza crisis

Al-zakir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States

Sunday, January 18, 2009 03:12 AM GMT+06:00
Afp, Tehran

Men cry during the funeral of several Palestinians killed during Israeli strikes at the Bureij Refugee Camp in central Gaza Strip yesterday. Photo: AFP
Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei denounced Arab "traitors" and "hypocrites" in the Gaza crisis, in a message Friday to Hamas leader Ismail Haniya, the state news agency IRNA reported.

"Be proud of your patience, courage and sacrifice... Your Jihad up to this day has exposed America, the Zionist regime and its supporters, the United Nations and the hypocrites among the Islamic nation," Khamenei said.

"The Arab traitors should know that their fate will not be better than that of the Jews in the Battle of Ahzab," he said, alluding to one of Prophet Mohamed's wars.

"Nations are with the people and combatants of Gaza. Any government that acts contrary to this deepens the gap between itself and its nation.

"You are victorious this very day and by continuing this noble resistance you will bring the hopeless and anti-human enemy further defeat," the all powerful leader said.

:The Daily Star: Internet Edition

Yep! Iran wants to fight the Jews until the last Palestinian is dead ...The Iranians are soooooooo brave.

Iran will always fight for the just cause, they gave hundreds of thousands of their young soldiers against the war with Iraq backed by the world.

What's really brave is how Israel can bomb european mobile medical units, and UN schools, and aids organisations.

The bravest nation of them all is one who can torture a defenseless population, and bomb them from air, sea and land.

oh, and you yanks are also very brave in everything you do. you're a godless bunch, and you devour yourselves in the end.

Yep! Iran wants to fight the Jews until the last Palestinian is dead ...The Iranians are soooooooo brave.

I don't think they are going to stop at that, more like till the last Israeli soldier is dead or something...

doesn't matter if it's Iran,Pakistan or any other army wanting to fight these spawns of satan.The whole of the muslim world will one day turn on Israel for it has been prophesied that the ummah will fight the jews and be victorious and you have to remember that muslims not only outnumber the Israelis but also surround them too.

haha US shyt thier pants when thier hear the name IRAN

My dear friend,
Do you know how many indian contractors work in Iran?
How many planes load of indian workers fly to Iran every day?
Indians work in resturants, hotels, industries...
Where as india is the biggest arms buyer of Israeli wepons!
Either it is iran who is stupid or it is us who fail to understand that it is iranina money (indirectly) which is being used to kill Palestinians.
Same is the story with lebanon, Syria and Palestine it self.
All above states does not give Pakistanis a fare chance to compete for job.
Iran is as much culprit as any other Arab state could be.
I think Pakistanis should demand equal opportunity for jobs and bussines from Iran, Lebonon, Syria, Palestine etc. before they jump into a foreign conflict.

UN is there to solve inter nation problems.

My dear friend,
Either it is iran who is stupid or it is us who fail to understand that it is iranina money (indirectly) which is being used to kill Palestinians.
I think Pakistanis should demand equal opportunity for jobs and bussines from Iran, Lebonon, Syria, Palestine etc. before they jump into a foreign conflict.

Batman : Well said and that is not only in these countries but in several other countries epsecially when we hear the racist statements of many of our Muslim brothers : "Palestine is an Arab problem" !

My dear friend,

Some Of the Biggest Protests were taken Out By Indian Muslims in Delhi, But Muslims are only good in talking and marching, atleast todays muslims! The Indian Govt has condemned the attacks. Israel is a trusted Weapons Supplier and ally, If there is a problem for us tomorrow, the so called Muslim countries wont help us, as we have seen many a times. Its only Indias Interest and Indias Interest alone!

As for these so called Contractors etc, well these Nations Trust India even though we and Israel are close because, We have are in a enviable position of being a trusted ally of the west and the East! Its all about trust. Why didnt Iran cut off ties with india after the Vote against it?? Because everyone voted against it, Russia too I believe, again It was in Indias Interest. When the Arabs dont care about Palestine, a Nation they lost in 3 wars to Israel, then why should anyone else fight with Israel for them? Dont they have armies? dont they too have F15s and F16s??

Egypt operates a large number of Fighting Falcons, what for?? Leisure?

Well I'm sure some in Pakistan would Slam these Iranian "traitors" during the decades of oppression, rape, and killing by the Hindu Indian Army and Police in Kashmir...Yet Iran still has close business, political, and military ties to India.

Iranian-Indian collaboration is well known and it is quite insulting that any so called "Muslim country" befriend a nation who has killed many Muslims and has oppressed them for a great length.

I don't hear there Ayatollah speaking out about the crisis in Kashmir, wonder why? Maybe because "denouncing" India and taking action against India would hurt Iranian interest...

I guess for Iranians the Kashmir dispute and tragedy is a "Pakistani Problem"....

We should also be aware Turkey in the past has befriended Israel on a strictly military relationship and Turkish Military has seeped the rewards...But make no mistake Turks hate Israel and recently the leaders of the AK Party (the Islamic rooted party mind you) Prime Minister Erdogan spoke of taking action against Israel he even alluded to military... So I don't consider Turkey really a traitor..Turks have supported Pakistan in Kashmir Politically and in 1965 war with money and arms and planes...Anyone who says this is a double standard is wrong...

Well I'm sure some in Pakistan would Slam these Iranian "traitors" during the decades of oppression, rape, and killing by the Hindu Indian Army and Police in Kashmir...Yet Iran still has close business, political, and military ties to India.

Iranian-Indian collaboration is well known and it is quite insulting that any so called "Muslim country" befriend a nation who has killed many Muslims and has oppressed them for a great length.

I don't hear there Ayatollah speaking out about the crisis in Kashmir, wonder why? Maybe because "denouncing" India and taking action against India would hurt Iranian interest...

I guess for Iranians the Kashmir dispute and tragedy is a "Pakistani Problem"....

We should also be aware Turkey in the past has befriended Israel on a strictly military relationship and Turkish Military has seeped the rewards...But make no mistake Turks hate Israel and recently the leaders of the AK Party (the Islamic rooted party mind you) Prime Minister Erdogan spoke of taking action against Israel he even alluded to military... So I don't consider Turkey really a traitor..Turks have supported Pakistan in Kashmir Politically and in 1965 war with money and arms and planes...Anyone who says this is a double standard is wrong...
Maybe the Problem in Kashmir is not how it is made out to be, what say? The Iranians know this and they dont shout about it. what say?

Please Dont bring in Kashmir and ruin this thread!

Just to enlighten you my friend. The Indian Army happens to be a secular force in which scores of Muslim, Christian and Sikh officers and jawans seve. The last Chief of Army Staff before Gen.Kapoor, Gen J.J.Singh was a Sikh. The India Air Force was headed for three long years by Air Chief Marshal Idris Latif, a muslim from 1978 to 1981. The current Air Chief is a Parsi. There are scores of other examples too. Therefore to call the Indian Armed Forces a Hindu force is not only being unrealistic but also a disgrace to these great soldiers who have served their country so well.

The Indian Army is not dominated by a particular sect or race unlike the punjabi army of pakistan.

Just to enlighten you my friend. The Indian Army happens to be a secular force in which scores of Muslim, Christian and Sikh officers and jawans seve. The last Chief of Army Staff before Gen.Kapoor, Gen J.J.Singh was a Sikh. The India Air Force was headed for three long years by Air Chief Marshal Idris Latif, a muslim from 1978 to 1981. The current Air Chief is a Parsi. There are scores of other examples too. Therefore to call the Indian Armed Forces a Hindu force is not only being unrealistic but also a disgrace to these great soldiers who have served their country so well.

This is a very good excuse of Baniya, cause since he can himself not fight straight, you claim the army to be secular & voila .. use all the sects & religions to do your dirty laundry.

& regarding your comments on Pakistani army .. you seem to forget that Gen. Zia, Aslam Beg & Gen. Musharaff are all belonging to Urdu speaking Mohajir familiies .. I have loads of relatives in the armed forces all having entered Pakistani forces during the quota system of Gen. Zia including myself (unfortunately I did not continue) who were able to pass the vigorous examination process of the armed forces & mind you we are not even Urdu speaking .. we are Gujrati speaking.

You might have heard something negative from people but it is something called "sour grapes".

Back
Top Bottom