What's new

Iran shining response to covid-19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran got immediate assistance from China, ME nations, and EU. The notion that Iran is some isolated country that has to survive on its own is only believed on this forum. They almost all their influence in three nations, Syria-Iraq-Lebanon in one year if it wasn't for US and Russian intervention. They have a lot of trade/assistance with/from eastern powers, Asia/ME nations and the EU.

Why dont you bend over for iran? People like you are pathetic.
And guess what we got arab lovers like you too. I pity you.
This portion is a Iranian portion for discussion related to Iranian topics so it is appropriate for me to post my thoughts about an issue with reference to Iran here, if you don’t like don’t visit Iran part of defence forum. As Saadi said we all humans are one body so we are interconnected to learn from each other. Iran under Islamic republic is a great revolutionary and resilient country to learn lot of lessons.

This portion is a Iranian portion for discussion related to Iranian topics so it is appropriate for me to post my thoughts about an issue with reference to Iran here, if you don’t like don’t visit Iran part of defence forum. As Saadi said we all humans are one body so we are interconnected to learn from each other. Iran under Islamic republic is a great revolutionary and resilient country to learn lot of lessons.
Please go to Iran. And remove the Qaumi Parcham on your profile, dont insult our flag.

You aren't serious, right?
I am serious and very clear, the Saudi wahabi takfiri axis is the slaved and USA version of Islam while the independent and resistance based revolutionary Iranian path is the best path available to tread for an honourable future for Muslim ummah

Please go to Iran. And remove the Qaumi Parcham on your profile, dont insult our flag.
Iran Pakistan whole world will very soon be under one flag the righteous flag of successor of Holy Prophet pbuh, so wait for a while.

or maybe it's from a town practice in community model.

what propaganda was done regarding this in Iran? do tell
nothing as we don't care, if you care its Al-jazeera and Dawn that covered it

I highly doubt that
well a heathen see everybody as heathen. show me an Iranian news agency that covered the defiance of pakistan people against ban of Friday prayer and you are correct , don't find any and agree that you guys are obsessed with Iran

well a heathen see everybody as heathen. show me an Iranian news agency that covered the defiance of pakistan people against ban of Friday prayer and you are correct , don't find any and agree that you guys are obsessed with Iran

We appreciated the IrGC testing device demonstration in Pakistan. People were awed by the revealed tech.

Lockdowns have not been defied. It takes time to adapt and settle. Nobody works like a robot in Pakistan.

Apart from fanboys no one discusses Iran on the forum

No need to thank only Iran please thank all tableeghe jammat members also people who came back from saudia France Uk USA Spain etc, be generous in mentioning all

Stop your sectarian propaganda.
Do you have any stats /evidence to support your blaim?

There is a lot of skepticism about Iran’s reported numbers and deaths. That doesn’t mean that Iran isn’t ‘flattening the curve’, but, as the OP pointed out, Iran made a lot of mistakes in the beginning and it definitely could have coordinated better with the Pakistani government in terms of returning Pakistani pilgrims.

I personally believe that there needs to be a lot more independent verification of Iran’s claims given the initial poor response and lack of transparency.

Iran's co-ordination with India was exemplary... Indian zairin received VIP hosting, which proves problem lies in our govt.

You as well didn't realized, Iran is a closed state, how can any one verify anything out of Iran?

how can any one verify anything out of Iran?

Simple.

Ask the 130k which travelled to Iran in past 3 months. They will fill you up on the paradise that is called Iran reference to PDF thread.

Iran's co-ordination with India was exemplary... Indian zairin received VIP hosting, which proves problem lies in our govt.

You as well didn't realized, Iran is a closed state, how can any one verify anything out of Iran?
Batman as your name suggest you are co-source of this virus spreading in Pakistan . Idiot listen to Doc Zafar Mirza press conference he has given all break down. Then stupid zareen were free as per their wish to go, Pakistani zareen used road travel so they decided to go, while zareen from India waited til air lift. Lastly wahabi and takfiri are worst sectarian not Shias.

We appreciated the IrGC testing device demonstration in Pakistan. People were awed by the revealed tech.

Lockdowns have not been defied. It takes time to adapt and settle. Nobody works like a robot in Pakistan.

Apart from fanboys no one discusses Iran on the forum
El sidd so you are a fan boy, have good time

as i said cemetery books are not secret and anybody can go look at them , you are welcome to go to each one and check them

Biggest out there. Faras captivates me. the mountains call on me.

The jewel of Bukhara shines just beyond sprinkled with Aurora dust

I can't comment on how effective Iran and China have been at counter-acting COVID-19 but I can give a scathing retort on how my country the U.S. decided to play footsies with the pandemic and leave this country, willfully, underprepared causing tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths due primarily to our ever so "smart" President's reticence in acting proactively to mitigate the viruses spread.

Trump actually went on live TV during press-conference spouting pure BS that "Companies" and some other entities are working to undermine his re-election campaign by pushing the keep the country closed. The rest of the world is closing down to saves, our president is ranting against it because his ego has been bruised (what a joke the U.S. is). Also, lmao, our shit health-system has left us without the necessary logistics to fight such a pandemic as well since it's a largely for profit industry that won't stock-pile equipment and is lead by Administrative stooges who have next to zero practical knowledge about medicine and what is needed to help people.

Long story short, American response to the virus is one big joke for a "first world nation".

Are you trying to win some curses for US and Trump? if not than what else is the point?

Iran made the mistake early but recover well at later.

Many countries has done the same mistakes and few are doing by choosing one of any:
1. Economy
2. Human life

GOOD JOB.... IRAN

What's common in Iran and China is the authority to enforce lockdown, beyond this nothing is comparable.

Batman as your name suggest you are co-source of this virus spreading in Pakistan . Idiot listen to Doc Zafar Mirza press conference he has given all break down. Then stupid zareen were free as per their wish to go, Pakistani zareen used road travel so they decided to go, while zareen from India waited til air lift. Lastly wahabi and takfiri are worst sectarian not Shias.

You are just wasting your time man. Yahan per bus sab apni dil ki nafratein bian kerne aajate hain.

Best response is to ignore. Action speak louder then words. The Friday prayers, lal masjid, terrorism, taking government hostage even in this crisis says alot about there creed. Bhai inke mulla khud kehte hain ke hum pese batorte hain to khud sochlo ye to behke hue log hain na quran, hadithse pari inlogo ne na pareinge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom