What's new

Iran shining response to covid-19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can pray for that , but will Allah help people who won't help themselves ?
how much test you guys did ? how much social distancing observed in pakistan . how much crowded places get avoided there ?
this is yesterday friday prayer in red mosque in IslamAbad
09b99cb25ce64b8993341de837bb9213_18.jpg

its more than one month we banned friday prayer or any religious or sport or social gathering , we closed cinemas , schools , universities , wedding halls, restaurants ,....
we banned travel between different provinces for one months

Pakistan's measures against Covid19 have attracted considerable praise from most international observers given the sheer size of its population.

I believe with heavy media restrictions in Iran, you did not get to read into it.

Stop your ignorance spree, knowledge is no one’s permenant possession, and also in Iran all does not speak one language. Iran under Islamic government has made tremendous success and leap forward in science education literacy and all indicators of human development index. Iran progress is real and indigenous and this too while wrorst sanctions are always there.

Shah sb with due respect there's nothing Islamic about any country on the globe. Get out of this hallucination and take care of your own. Ay aapi v khajal Hovan gy naal saano v dharoon gy

Pakistan's measures against Covid19 have attracted considerable praise from most international observers given the sheer size of its population.

I believe with heavy media restrictions in Iran, you did not get to read into it.
well not so limited that I won't be aware of the fact that against government ban for second week friday prayer were held in pakistan

There is a lot of skepticism about Iran’s reported numbers and deaths. That doesn’t mean that Iran isn’t ‘flattening the curve’, but, as the OP pointed out, Iran made a lot of mistakes in the beginning and it definitely could have coordinated better with the Pakistani government in terms of returning Pakistani pilgrims.

I personally believe that there needs to be a lot more independent verification of Iran’s claims given the initial poor response and lack of transparency.

There is a lot of skepticism about Iran’s reported numbers and deaths. That doesn’t mean that Iran isn’t ‘flattening the curve’, but, as the OP pointed out, Iran made a lot of mistakes in the beginning and it definitely could have coordinated better with the Pakistani government in terms of returning Pakistani pilgrims.

I personally believe that there needs to be a lot more independent verification of Iran’s claims given the initial poor response and lack of transparency.
Pakistan central government never asked us not to return pilgrims and they always stated they are cooperating with Iranian government on how to return the pilgrims .
by the way the list of dead in our cemeteries is not top secret you guys can go to each cemetery and look at their books nobody will stop you.
by the way what about Pakistan ,what about independently verify your claims ?

We know better not to trust these mullacratic states be it iran or ksa.

They have done alot worse.

Pakistan central government never asked us not to return pilgrims and they always stated they are cooperating with Iranian government on how to return the pilgrims .
by the way the list of dead in our cemeteries is not top secret you guys can go to each cemetery and look at their books nobody will stop you.
There was an infectious disease outbreak. The center of that outbreak was an Iranian religious city that draws hundreds of thousands of pilgrims. This should have been obvious to any government with an iota of common sense that EVERYONE that had been to the city should have been quarantined, monitored, tested or at least not just pushed back into their countries of origin without coordinating with said countries of origin.

We learn from our mistakes and Iran should accept it made a mistake in not coordinating the return of Pakistani religious pilgrims properly with Pakistan.

Would love Pakistan to have this if they are accurate. We are seriously low in testing as compared to our population
Pakistan is trying to approve several locally developed testing kits itself. We need to focus on in-house kits and testing.

Our media is free and open. International NGO’s and various other organizations are present in the ground. There’s no comparison between the amount of media freedom and access to information in Pakistan compared to Iran.

Our media is free and open. International NGO’s and various other organizations are present in the ground. There’s no comparison between the amount of media freedom and access to information in Pakistan compared to Iran.
we supa, you Dupa mentality.
as I said the cemeteries book here are open and not secret, you doubt us come and count them.
and we can't prevent anybody from returning to their countries unless their government ask us and your government didn't made such requests .

Pakistan is trying to approve several locally developed testing kits itself. We need to focus on in-house kits and testing.
Yes we should but for now if they are not available than we should seek it. Its wise to test, track and quarantine as early as possible

First and most cases were shias pilgrims .
Also we know how Iran treated them by pushing them into Pakistan refusing to help them and so on.

Perhaps people like you should stop sucking upto iran and think about your own country first.

Thank you for not even telling others about the outbreak in the first place.

https://www.theweek.in/news/world/2...virus-as-confirmed-cases-rise-to-289.amp.html

https://www.arabnews.pk/node/1648781/pakistan

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...57707a-6be2-11ea-abef-020f086a3fab_story.html

https://amp.scmp.com/week-asia/heal...n-quarantines-hundreds-pilgrims-iran-it-steps
Mind your language foul an ideal behaviour is to fight this menace unitedly for all nations, secondly virus does not spread by Shia or Sunni it is by a sick person, who need care for recovery. In Pakistan virus came from multiple sources and in today world of globalisation it will spread like that.

Just wondering why you're so much concerned about the response of Iran while living in Pakistan which is still grappling with the same pandemic.

Change your nationality son!
For me these borders are temporary dear Baba, so it doesn’t matter. Secondly I consider Islamic revolutionary Iran as the role model for Muslims to fallow. Then as our holy prophet has said we need to be aware of all the happenings affecting place in the Muslim world. Lastly as alma Iqbal said for a revolutionary Muslim all Islamic lands are one dominion.

Shah sb with due respect there's nothing Islamic about any country on the globe. Get out of this hallucination and take care of your own. Ay aapi v khajal Hovan gy naal saano v dharoon gy
This is your opinion I do respect but time is coming soon for a universal Islamic govt led by sign of Allah. The followers of Ahlebait as will be the forebears of this movement

We know better not to trust these mullacratic states be it iran or ksa.

They have done alot worse.
And you idiot keep trusting USA Israeli and western media keep praising and begging them

There was an infectious disease outbreak. The center of that outbreak was an Iranian religious city that draws hundreds of thousands of pilgrims. This should have been obvious to any government with an iota of common sense that EVERYONE that had been to the city should have been quarantined, monitored, tested or at least not just pushed back into their countries of origin without coordinating with said countries of origin.

We learn from our mistakes and Iran should accept it made a mistake in not coordinating the return of Pakistani religious pilgrims properly with Pakistan.

First in such kind of pandemic all have to learn, secondly Iran never asked anyone to leave, thirdly zareen are not the main cause of corona in Pakistan all were tracked and then released. Tablghee and Europe returnees are the main cause. Iran press is responsibly free and they have more newspapers and news agencies as compared to Pakistan, so if you don’t doubt your numbers you have no right to doubt other numbers.

With all this freedom to access Information compared to Iran... Pakistan must be way ahed of Iran in terms of Scientific output I assume then??
And your free press.... they hold the powers in the country to account? With no fears of getting murdered?

Mind your language foul an ideal behaviour is to fight this menace unitedly for all nations, secondly virus does not spread by Shia or Sunni it is by a sick person, who need care for recovery. In Pakistan virus came from multiple sources and in today world of globalisation it will spread like that.

For me these borders are temporary dear Baba, so it doesn’t matter. Secondly I consider Islamic revolutionary Iran as the role model for Muslims to fallow. Then as our holy prophet has said we need to be aware of all the happenings affecting place in the Muslim world. Lastly as alma Iqbal said for a revolutionary Muslim all Islamic lands are one dominion.

This is your opinion I do respect but time is coming soon for a universal Islamic govt led by sign of Allah. The followers of Ahlebait as will be the forebears of this movement

And you idiot keep trusting USA Israeli and western media keep praising and begging them
Why dont you bend over for iran? People like you are pathetic.
And guess what we got arab lovers like you too. I pity you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom