Iran sending messages to militias not to attack US targets –– Pence

Pakistan Space Agency

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Iran sending messages to militias not to attack US targets –– Pence
Wednesday, January 8

69744_USA20190109MIKEPENCEAP_1578529186757.jpg

Vice President Mike Pence introduces President Donald Trump to speak at a campaign rally, Tuesday, December 10, 2019, in Hershey, Pa. ( AP )

US Vice President Mike Pence said on Wednesday the United States has received intelligence that Iran has asked its allied militias not to attack US targets.

"We're receiving some encouraging intelligence that Iran is sending messages to those very same militias not to move against American targets or civilians, and we hope that that message continues to echo," Pence told CBS News in an interview.

https://www.trtworld.com/middle-eas...not-to-attack-us-targets-latest-updates-32778

Means a very good time for them to hit US targets and then Iran has an easy excuse. Mike Pence said it wasn't us...

Why i am starting to believe this whole Episode was pre-planned and a Hoax ? Can any Iranian member tell me if this Solimani General and other Generals were on good terms ? I think he was killed with the help of Iranians , more like Dispose ... probably he become a liability to the Iranian state ?

Why i am starting to believe this whole Episode was pre-planned and a Hoax ? Can any Iranian member tell me if this Solimani General and other Generals were on good terms ? I think he was killed with the help of Iranians , more like Dispose ... probably he become a liability to the Iranian state ?
Feelings are mutual.

The Pentagon official just said Iran was targeting them to kill, now this? These clowns change their story every 5 minutes.
Pentagon official states it was intended on missing. General Milly states that is was an attempt to kill. Milly is a warhawk.

Iranians are showing to the world how cowardly and weak they are. It's like a puncking ball, you can hit Iran again and again and it won't bite the least

Any development which avoids conflict is a win win situation.

Any development which avoids conflict is a win win situation.
Sure, only for the aggressor. Hitler would have had an easy run against the UK and the poor Soviets if they were so cowards.

Iranians are showing to the world how cowardly and weak they are. It's like a puncking ball, you can hit Iran again and again and it won't bite the least
is it you mike? an arrogant clown masquerading as a diplomat?
D62IjX-XYAIKiYy.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom