What's new

Iran seizes Indian ship

There has got to be some sort of misunderstanding friend :what:

If not, then India should take whatever means needed to secure its interests.
-Now Iran seized Indian ship (if this is event is veridic).

Maybe if it were the Chinese the situation may look completely different, no one is willing to clash with the PLA.

Perhaps Iran should check if indian ship carried weapons and explosives to terrorist in Iraq on behalf of house of Saud.

Interesting per logic, why putting Saudi in every situation? You mad so much at us bro? :lol:

Why else would Iranian seize an Indian ship? It really must be pollution the waters. Perhaps it sprung a leak or something. Why do Indians suspect foul play here?

sir not a single indian is suspecting a foul play...all i can see is...pakistanis and chinese bashing india...asusual

There has got to be some sort of misunderstanding friend :what:

If not, then India should take whatever means needed to secure its interests.

Maybe if it were the Chinese the situation may look completely different, no one is willing to clash with the PLA.

Interesting per logic, why putting Saudi in every situation? You mad so much at us bro? :lol:

I think you made a large cut in SA visas to Bangladeshi jamatis........

just like these ranting nincompoops don't represent all pakistanis, neither thus TOI represent the view of all Indians, most of us hope these conflicts with neighbors get over soon so that we can overcome more important topics- economy, social welfare etc unfortunately many on both side get carried away by the rheotric n go crazy...on a lighter note- send us onions from pakistan n thus boost our economies ;)

Yes, onion has past record of destablizing many govts. Onion price is rising with every passing day.

You mean to say, "send us onions from pakistan n thus boost your economies"

the indian ship was spilling oil all over persian gulf, thats why iran siezed the ship
and also the pollution is moving towards bahrain:coffee: so dear arabs of this froum
for even one second in your life be thankful of what iran does for u:smitten:

and also iran and india can resolve the issues (none exists) by their own so
dont petty india for gods sake

This @Yzd Khalifa is probably a false flag Pakistani.
Why are you hiding your flags?

Trust me, if I were a Pakistani, I will tell it like it is with a great pleasure. Many Iranians proposed such theory, you aren't the only one ;) ..

Last edited by a moderator:
@isiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!: its very good that for your 3rd post!!!! your posting anti-iranian comments
this thread had another first poster:omghaha: arent i right maler?? @Yzd Khalifa: no one would be ashamed if he or she was pakistani , so dont play this game
you r already losing it

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS IS JUST IRANS POPULARITY GAME ND STUNT IN THE REGION THE TRUTH IS IRAN ND INDIA CALLABARATE NOT ONLY IN AFGHANISTAN BUT INDIA MADE ND FUNDED CHABAHAR PORT IN IRAN 2 COUNTERWEIGHT GWADAR PORT ONTOP OF THT IRAN ND INDIA R JOINTLY DESTABLISING PAKISTAN FROM AFGHANISTAN THROUGH THEIR RENTED AGENTS UZBEK ND TAJIK TERRORISTS ND FASSAADIS THT CROSSOVER FROM AFGHANISTAN INTO PAKISTAN ND CARRYOUT ATTACKS IN PAKISTAN ONTOP OF THT IRAN HAS GIVEN INDIA A CONSULATE IN ZAHIDAN IN IRANIAN BALOCHISTAN WHICH BORDERS PAKISTAN THESE IRANIANS R ALSO DESTABLISING PAKISTAN ND PAKISTANS BALOCHISTAN HAND IN HAND WITH INDIA ALL THE ACTIVITIES ND SABOTAGE THT IS DONE IN PAKISTANS BALOCHISTAN R DONE BY IRANIANS ND INDIANS HIDING IN IRAN ND IT WAS IRAN WHICH CREATED BLA SO THIS IS THE TRUE FACE OF IRAN.

THIS IS JUST IRANS POPULARITY GAME ND STUNT IN THE REGION THE TRUTH IS IRAN ND INDIA CALLABARATE NOT ONLY IN AFGHANISTAN BUT INDIA MADE ND FUNDED CHABAHAR PORT IN IRAN 2 COUNTERWEIGHT GWADAR PORT ONTOP OF THT IRAN ND INDIA R JOINTLY DESTABLISING PAKISTAN FROM AFGHANISTAN THROUGH THEIR RENTED AGENTS UZBEK ND TAJIK TERRORISTS ND FASSAADIS THT CROSSOVER FROM AFGHANISTAN INTO PAKISTAN ND CARRYOUT ATTACKS IN PAKISTAN ONTOP OF THT IRAN HAS GIVEN INDIA A CONSULATE IN ZAHIDAN IN IRANIAN BALOCHISTAN WHICH BORDERS PAKISTAN THESE IRANIANS R ALSO DESTABLISING PAKISTAN ND PAKISTANS BALOCHISTAN HAND IN HAND WITH INDIA ALL THE ACTIVITIES ND SABOTAGE THT IS DONE IN PAKISTANS BALOCHISTAN R DONE BY IRANIANS ND INDIANS HIDING IN IRAN ND IT WAS IRAN WHICH CREATED BLA SO THIS IS THE TRUE FACE OF IRAN.

Bro, no one can read what the **** are you writing here :D turn off the caps lock

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom