What's new

Iran seizes Indian ship

It does not matter it was Indian. Any country's ships would had been stopped if they polluted the waters.
hopefully, this matter will become to an end soon :)

Even Iran makes Indian look like a fool.

What's next?

CNN headline of the future - Burundi colonizes Kerala after Indian refusal to stop gang-ranging foreign dignitaries

Not really. We do have a strong relation with India already.

I just don't think it was a nice thing to do that's all.

TOI hype up these issues and turn it into something it's not, God knows what goes on with that paper

TOI hype up these issues and turn it into something it's not, God knows what goes on with that paper

Well,

Remember last time you and I spoke together? When I said " the Indian Congress is more humane to the Iranian people than the Iranian regime itself "

That's why I find it outrageous, when someone who had been nothing but nice to you, you should expect them to be friendlier at least.

But, lets just wait and see for now.

Guys please stop bringing martial and stupid reasons for this incident.

Iran's head of the maritime pollution has said that the Indian ship has released its 'Balancing water' which contained oil in to the Persian Gulf , 30 miles east of Lavan island and it has caused an oil spill with length of about 10 miles.
They have stopped the ship to investigate the issue and to fine the ship if necessary. The link is in Persian:

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13920523000627

Bahrain has also reported the spill at the same time.

Indian Ship Accused of Oil Dumping, Gulf Countries on Alert | Environment News Service

Please don't create fantasies about Indo-Iranian relations, this is not a gossip girl show.
It's just an incident which is being dealt with according to laws.

I think India got humiliated enough for these 3 consecutive days:

-show off a 30% floating metal and declare itself as 5th in the world off capable making Indiagenious aircraft carrier that noone has give them that credit yet.
-Sub explosions
-Now Iran seized Indian ship (if this is event is veridic).

COmes from a guy, who are not even capable of thinking, but copying and cheating every stuff. By doing this, you guys are really humiliating ancient Chinese who were brilliant enough.

And from a guy whose country's zoo, fakes a african lion with a dog...
http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...zoo-under-fire-disguising-hairy-dog-lion.html

Fantastic news.

And we should seize many more of their ships, to make life miserable for India.

They refuse to pay us and try to use sanction as excuse. They can pay us in gold or other things that we could use.
Not in commodities that Indians themselves choose! Most of those commodities are useless anyway.

False flaggerrrrr & Trollllll Alert........Some saw a zero reaction from Indians & genius trying hard by acting quickly to create an account....hahahaha....looser....

Even Iran makes Indian look like a fool.

What's next?

CNN headline of the future - Burundi colonizes Kerala after Indian refusal to stop gang-ranging foreign dignitaries

Or may be like this.......

CNN headline of the future - Burundi colonizes Kerala after Indian refusal to stop gang-banging 'Chinese' dignitaries

just like these ranting nincompoops don't represent all pakistanis, neither thus TOI represent the view of all Indians, most of us hope these conflicts with neighbors get over soon so that we can overcome more important topics- economy, social welfare etc unfortunately many on both side get carried away by the rheotric n go crazy...on a lighter note- send us onions from pakistan n thus boost our economies ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom