What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

We don't consider ourself Arabs or Iranians .. We are Baluch .. Our language is Iranic just like the Pashtuns n others ..

As for Iranians they are free to do so .. Heck anybody can do that .. Our impotent govt won't mind.. Although you might have to deal with the military forces..

Since when did a Baluch become an Arab I am puzzled, Baluch has always been a Baluch who belongs to the iranic family yes but Iranian never.

@Areesh if I was a Baluch and you categorised me as Arab oh boy would I take offence to that.

Since when did a Baluch become an Arab I am puzzled, Baluch has always been a Baluch who belongs to the iranic family yes but Iranian never.

@Areesh if I was a Baluch and you categorised me as Arab oh boy would I take offence to that.
& guss what you ate not baluch, but just posing to be a hard nut, instead?
why baluchs like to be called OMMANIs, QATTARIs, BAHRINIs shed some light? plz

So why did you quote me with that silly article and bomb? You were quoting me when I was telling another Pakistani member on this forum that they do not have the bombs to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities. There is only country in the world which has such bomb, and it is still to be seen whether that bomb is able to destroy Iran's facilities as well. I'll quote:

------

''The MOP might actually be the only conventional bomb to best Iran's concrete technology, which is perhaps the most advanced in the world. The country lies on a very active seismic fault, making earthquakes a part of Iranian life. In response, Tehran's concrete industry has developed Ultra-High Performance Concrete (UHPC)doped with quartz and poured under the country's own high-demand blend of international codes.

This is the stuff military planners and field officers think of when they cite the MOP's 200-foot concrete penetration capability; and why the already super-capable Boeing bomb was sent back to the drawing board for additional work in the first place.

Now the military will need to prove it's capable of besting the advanced designs of the world's most secure military bunkers, and that will take more than just a better bomb.''

Pentagon Says MOP Is Ready To Go - Business Insider
friend just be cool, you may hve seen starwars just now? but let me tell you, if when ever pakistan become nasty to IRAN that could be the end of dam story to IRAN?
doesnt need bombs ?

Dude some may, not all, I am not a Baluch but I know Baluchs better then let's say you as we are one people.

I thank the Devine power I am not an Arab, I would be insulted if someone labelled me as an Arab, if I was given a chance to be born a 1000 times I wouldn't wanna be anything but a ghilzai.

Cause they have lived there for centuries... Oman is just an hour or half an hour from gwadar by boat..

In short WE ARE NOT ARAB... WE ARE BALUCH AND PROUD OF OUR IDENTITY AND CULTURE!

Well actually I have heard this from a Baloch himself that Baluch are from some arab background. He may be wrong. I just quoted what he said. My apologies if I offended someone. @DESERT FIGHTER

Anyways Baloch never consider themselves Iranians for sure as this @nick_indian guy said.

Lets hope that they decide to use their brains. Our FC can take care of them just fine, no need for the military.

So you actually want to send in the FC when the job can be handled fine by the Tribals alone? Why bother?

so you are waiting for santa claus !?.

No.....for your Interior Minister to put money where his mouth is and send some republican guards.

Dude some may, not all, I am not a Baluch but I know Baluchs better then let's say you as we are one people.

I thank the Devine power I am not an Arab, I would be insulted if someone labelled me as an Arab, if I was given a chance to be born a 1000 times I wouldn't wanna be anything but a ghilzai.
sory if a baluchi born in any arab country, he would be called an ARAB BALUCH?
if a baluch born in IRAN, he would be called a IRANIAN BALUCH?
so it goes to, pakistani baluchis?
isnt thats the equation, we follow in the world?
but i cant understand, what it has to fo with crunt pakistan & iran missunderstandings?

Cause they have lived there for centuries... Oman is just an hour or half an hour from gwadar by boat..

In short WE ARE NOT ARAB... WE ARE BALUCH AND PROUD OF OUR IDENTITY AND CULTURE!
we all are proud of our great baluchi brothers, there is not confusion in my mind friend, but what it all has to do with the subject?

Lets all stop being stupid,,

The reality is the iranian guards should never have been kidnapped from our border region...

Its an expensive and tough job patroling the border between Pakistan/Afghanistan/Iran

So rather then making general dumb comments lets first try to free the capatives and then set up effective joint border parole mechanisms

We can only hope to fix the situation if iran and pakistan work together

BS
we are the bad guys because we keep standing against them.they say Hezbuallah is a terrorist organization but israel is an angel from heaven.

so kiss and make up, you're not natural enemies anyway
and maybe afterwards some of your adversaries will get the "democracy" treatment, if you get my idea:)

one thing i learnt from iranians in this forum is that they are loud mouth, talkative, emotionally driven and nationalists.

Iran has raised this issue with Pakistan for quite some time now. But all efforts were unfruitful; elements from Pakistani territory are still attacking Iranian forces from the borders, quickly retreating back to Pakistan as well. So Pakistan can't either control these terrorist groups on its soil, or simply isn't willing to do so. In either case, Iran is justified to use Pakistani soil to quell these terrorist elements. A nation's territorial integrity should only be respected if that nation has full control over its own territory.

it is very easy to speak, so when is your army attacking Pakistan?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom