What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

You seem to have some sort of a reading mis-comprehension issue.

Monafeq, dont be a coward now too. Grow some balls under that little fella of yours and stick to one story. You've already exposed yourself as a 'disbeliever' with the outward appearance of a 'believer'.

Munafiq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let us all hope the Saudi 'mutaween' finds you sooner rather than later and puts and end to you and your spreading of 'disbelief' in the lands of Al-Saud family business. :laugh:

Stupid prick, lmao..

A message from Jaish Al-adl's member to Iran !!

Iranians don't know that Jaish Al-adl's members are active in Iran ... funny

BgyBe7rCAAA9bvp.jpg

Iraq is a broken country, anyone friends in coalition can enter and leave freely. Iran is off to scapegoat Pakistan over its own short comings. Sending untrained conscripts who'd rather get taken hostage than defend themselves or border as they were meant to. Its human nature to leave self last to blame while others are around. At any rate, I would like to see Iran walk the talk. Maybe it will help grow the balls of our general.

Mate we were doing cross border operations back from 80s. Most of them being hot-pursuits but also conducted 5 big operations resulted with 6300 dead terrorists.

Also I have knowledge about base raids. Attacking an Isolated mountain top military post which consists of 20 - 30 soldiers with a terrorist force as big as 500... Terrorists can manage to take hostages.

I don't think there should be any blame for who came under fire... your governments should cooperate in these issues.

Why are all you Turks so uninformed and ignorant always? Here I go again; Iran has build its critical nuclear sites underground, strengthened it with special concrete, which makes it hard to penetrate.

That is why the US is the ONLY country in the world that has a bomb (MOP) which can penetrate Iran's nuclear facilities, like Natanz or Qom. And the B-2 is the only air craft capable of delivering this bomb.

Pentagon Says MOP Is Ready To Go - Business Insider

You Turks does not even have something slightly similar. You guys still fly Italian choppers, South Korean tanks and drones that fly on German engines.

Last edited:
Why are all you Turks so uninformed and ignorant always? Here I go again; Iran has build its critical nuclear sites underground, strengthened it with special concrete, which makes it hard to penetrate.

That is why the US is the ONLY country in the world that has a bomb (MOP) which can penetrate Iran's nuclear facilities, like Natanz or Qom. And the B-2 is the only air craft capable of delivering this bomb.

Strategy - Business Insider

You Turks does not even have something slightly similar.

I wasn't talking about destruction of your Nuclear Sites..... my fault for not being specific.

You guys still fly Italian choppers, South Korean tanks and drones that fly on German engines.

You are well informed to know that what you are saying is not exactly true.

But let me say something, at least we can design and produce top notch equipment.

I wasn't talking about destruction of your Nuclear Sites..... my fault for not being specific.

So why did you quote me with that silly article and bomb? You were quoting me when I was telling another Pakistani member on this forum that they do not have the bombs to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities. There is only country in the world which has such bomb, and it is still to be seen whether that bomb is able to destroy Iran's facilities as well. I'll quote:

------

''The MOP might actually be the only conventional bomb to best Iran's concrete technology, which is perhaps the most advanced in the world. The country lies on a very active seismic fault, making earthquakes a part of Iranian life. In response, Tehran's concrete industry has developed Ultra-High Performance Concrete (UHPC)doped with quartz and poured under the country's own high-demand blend of international codes.

This is the stuff military planners and field officers think of when they cite the MOP's 200-foot concrete penetration capability; and why the already super-capable Boeing bomb was sent back to the drawing board for additional work in the first place.

Now the military will need to prove it's capable of besting the advanced designs of the world's most secure military bunkers, and that will take more than just a better bomb.''

That is because you had a geographical and strategical interest in Cyprus.

Greeks killed massacred Turks in the island and they paid with their blood and soil. Simple as that.

So why did you quote me with that silly article and bomb? You were quoting me when I was telling another Pakistani member on this forum that they do not have the bombs to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities.

I quoted when you were saying this.

You do not have the bombs to destroy these facilities, nor would you be able to breach Iran's air space without suffering great casualties.

I had not been very carefull about what "these facilities" as NEB can destroy from fortified bunkers to dams.

Satisfied now or you wanna drag this issue ?

Mate we were doing cross border operations back from 80s. Most of them being hot-pursuits but also conducted 5 big operations resulted with 6300 dead terrorists.

Also I have knowledge about base raids. Attacking an Isolated mountain top military post which consists of 20 - 30 soldiers with a terrorist force as big as 500... Terrorists can manage to take hostages.

I don't think there should be any blame for who came under fire... your governments should cooperate in these issues.

I am sure our side is open to cooperation, Iran so far has only been good only at making threats which they do a lot with Israel. Maybe next time they can;
  • use hidden gps tech. Terrorists cant even read a book forget locating and disarming a gps device, professionally planted.
  • train people to fight than put hands up while equipped with loaded & colorful guns.
  • try co-operating instead of making threats of taking on another nation which may after all be the entire goal of the terrorists.
  • or if they are soooo fcking eager to send in troops. Send them in! stop announcing to alert the damn kidnappers. What happens to them upon intrusion may or may not count in their favor.

LoL Iran - Iran will face the same 90s music, a catastrophic defeat in Afghanistan at the hands of our ISI & Taliban.

Look at rusty old iranian military, F-4s up against Jf17s, am I the only fool here, comparing Iranians with Pakistan, the only Islamic nuclear power in the world.

The Iranian Mullah can talk big, but when shit really hits the fans, the burkas take that place.

Last edited:
So why did you quote me with that silly article and bomb? You were quoting me when I was telling another Pakistani member on this forum that they do not have the bombs to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities. There is only country in the world which has such bomb, and it is still to be seen whether that bomb is able to destroy Iran's facilities as well. I'll quote:

------

''The MOP might actually be the only conventional bomb to best Iran's concrete technology, which is perhaps the most advanced in the world. The country lies on a very active seismic fault, making earthquakes a part of Iranian life. In response, Tehran's concrete industry has developed Ultra-High Performance Concrete (UHPC)doped with quartz and poured under the country's own high-demand blend of international codes.

This is the stuff military planners and field officers think of when they cite the MOP's 200-foot concrete penetration capability; and why the already super-capable Boeing bomb was sent back to the drawing board for additional work in the first place.

Now the military will need to prove it's capable of besting the advanced designs of the world's most secure military bunkers, and that will take more than just a better bomb.''

LoL Iran - Iran will face the same 90s music, a catastrophic defeat in Afghanistan at the hand of our ISI & Taliban.

Look at rusty old iranian military, F-4s up against Jf17s, am I the only fool here, comparing Iranians with Pakistan, the only Islamic nuclear power in the world.

The Iranian Mullah can talk big, but when shit really hits the fans, the burkas take that place.

LOL burkas that made me giggle :D

All this nationalistic nonsense aside, I have one legitimate question: "How can Pakistan guarantee the safety of Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline if it doesn't have proper control over its border?" Why don't Pakistan shoot anyone that crosses its border? There are no border disputes with Pakistan and borders are properly marked. There will be no "misunderstandings" if they shoot suspicious individuals that cross their border and don't pay attention to warnings.

I'll answer your legitimate question. First thing, Pak-Iran Border is not like a 2 feet ruler, its actually nearly 1000 km under inhospitable terrain.

Secondly, the kidnapping of Iranian guards, happened nearly 5 km inside the territory of Iran i.e well inside Iranian border. Do you want Pakistani border guards to shoot well inside Iranian territory. Will that not exacerbate relations, and result in proper border skirmish - we know how to respect Iranian sovereignty. And, the kidnappers came inside Iran, why Iranians never shot inside your own territory ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom