What's new

Iran revolution guard shoot Pakistanis in Pakistan, yet again.

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Iranian forces injure Pakistani fisherman | Pakistan Today

A Pakistan fisherman on Saturday was injured after Iranian security forces opened fire in maritime limits of Jewani in the suburbs of Gwadar.
Marjan was netting fish in Pakistani waters in Jewani on Saturday. Iranian security forces opened fire injuring Marjan. He was shifted to DHQ hospital for medical treatment and he is stated to be in precarious condition.
Three Pakistani fishermen were seriously injured in an intense firing by Iranian security forces two days back in the area. They were admitted to Jinnah Hospital Karachi for treatment.

RIP to the dead
Pakistan allow terrorists to kill iranians

What do these guys do, suffocate you with the smell of fish?

You are seriously making an outrageous accusation that has zero proof.

Pakistan is ruled by Iran loyalist President Haleem Hussain and even the last President was also Iranian slave.
How come Pakistan allow?
Every day we face terror attacks by BLA, which is sponsored by Iran regime.

Don't get ahead of yourself, all the funding that has been tracked has been tracked to the Arab gulf states.

On topic, some strong words in private should do the job, that is if the government is up for it. On the other hand these things do happen in these sort of areas.

First of all the news is not verified second the source in unknown third fisherman? Come on everybody knows that anyone coming close to iran s border from pakistan is technically a terrorist we can not risk the life of our border soldiers and fourth is that most of these terrorist are trained even better than pakistany soldiers they have weapons you cant imagine so its obvious a government is supporting them obviously its pakistanys + saudis so try not to play the role of a victim here

My dear Pakistani friend, if there is one country in the world Iranians don't fear, it is Pakistan. You come from a nation which has been defeated in war within two weeks, a world record. A nation which is only known for shooting at 13-year old girls in busses, and committing terrorist attacks in India or Afghanistan. Usually Iranians don't even pay attention to Pakistan at all because your country has nothing to offer. Might be wise to lower your tone and focus on begging the Chinese to give you some equipment.

Yet we were able to to give refuge to your parents and their unthankful offspring. :coffee:

Yet we were able to to give refuge to your parents and their unthankful offspring. :coffee:

It were your fellow countrymen that started with boosting about retaliation, parading through Tehran and dropping nuclear weapons. Not only in this thread, but in every Iranian-Pakistani thread if an incident has occurred.

It were your fellow countrymen that started with boosting about retaliation, parading through Tehran and dropping nuclear weapons. Not only in this thread, but in every Iranian-Pakistani thread if an incident has occurred.

You believe that?

Just like every Iranian doesn't represent Iran, every Pakistani doesn't represent Pakistan.

I'm sorry if my comment hurt you, that wasn't my intention.

Backward state? Iran is known for its high educated population, men and women, its 2500 year old history of science (best Islamic scientists were Persian) and fighting wars since history has been written. We have the highest scientific output of all Islamic nations in the world. You on the other hand comes from a country which is younger than my socks are. A country which can't even control significant parts of its territories.

Like I said, we fear Pakistan as much as we fear an alien invasion.
2500 year old history reversed by ur mullahs lol don't deny that what a fucking joke lol u lost ur history gone finished yes we are a young nation much younger newer we have things to learn and we will flourish it's only a matter of time, but even in our state that we are in today Iran is no threat to us in anyway shape or form I laugh every single fucking time when. Nation who is known to support terrorists train them and harbour them is trying to give a lecture to Pakistan a nation who u take our brotherly kindness for granted decide to shoot at our people? You talk as if we are to blame ? Pakistani suffer the most out of any fucking nation in this world every single kind of terrorist ends up here is supported trained by different states groups or people yet we are constantly being blamed for everything? Why ? It's illogical and ignorant to blame Pakistan when you do the same shit, Pakistani people favour Iranians the most but by ur actions ur quickly going to see that support dwindle, Iranians are nothing but back stabbing mullahs

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom