What's new

Iran ranks first in science production in Middle East

Surenas

Reaction score
TEHRAN, Dec. 26 (MNA) – in a report published in Nature magazine about the scientific production of 39 advanced nations, Iran ranked first in the Middle East with 20065 journal papers, which amounts to 0.44 per cent of top 1 per cent scientific production.

Mustafa Qanei, Technology and Research Deputy of the Ministry of Health told Mehr News that in a report published in Nature magazine about the scientific production of 39 advanced nations, the outstanding achievement of the Islamic Republic among European and Asian nations has been attested to.

He asserted that according to Nature’s report on scientific production of the world in past 11 months, Iran ranked first in the Middle East with 20065 journal papers, and Turkey is second with 19396 journal papers 0.47 per cent of top 1 per cent scientific production.

The Deputy Ministry of Health added that in the Nature’s report, ‘366 Days: 2012 in Review’, Iran stands in a highly improved place compared to many European and Asian countries.

Dr. Qanei said that UK ranked first in Europe with 86544 and 1.44 per cent share of top papers and China dominated Asia-Pacific region with 159121 papers and 1.19 per cent share of top papers.

US also leads the Americas with 311975 papers and 1.19 per cent of top papers.

MehrNews.com - Iran, world, political, sport, economic news and headlines

In 2011 Turkey was the fastest growing economy after China. It is like saying Turkey has a better economy than Germany since Germany grew only %3 in the same year.

I see that thinking Iran is ahead of Turkey in science is common among the Iranians here but it's not.

Producing the most scientific documents in a year doesn't mean it is going to continue like that in the upcoming years.

Here is a more accurate list:
SJR - International Science Ranking

In 2011 Turkey was the fastest growing economy after China. It is like saying Turkey has a better economy than Germany since Germany growed only %3 in the same year.

I see that thinking Iran is ahead of Turkey in science is common among the Iranians here but it's not.

Producing the most scientific documents in a year doesn't mean it is going to continue like that in the upcoming years.

my friend but your super advanced nation can not even put a satellite into orbit,while Iran is working on SLV with 10 tons payload!beside that next month Iran will launch his second SlV with 500 kg payload!
oh again super advanced turkey's medicine industry is no match to Iranian one!while Iran produce drugs that prevent HIV progress in body! and produce several anti cancer drug,you do import Acetaminophen!Iran make 96% of her needed drug what about you?
oh super advanced turkish ship industry again is no match to the Iranian one.while we build our own sea-Oil platform and heavy cargo ship for venezuella.
n00052271-b.jpg

in case of military,while super advanced turkey is dependent to US and EU,Iran produce all her needed equipment at home!

and many other case are missed and i have not mentioned yet.

In 2011 Turkey was the fastest growing economy after China. It is like saying Turkey has a better economy than Germany since Germany growed only %3 in the same year.

You keep forgetting the simple facts that Iran is doing this all alone.. with no one help... so it's Iranian home made..

LONG LIVE IRAN...

my friend by your super advanced nation can not even put a satellite into orbit,while Iran is working on SLV with 10 tons payload!beside that next month Iran will launch his second SlV with 500 kg payload!
oh again super advanced turkey's medicine industry is no match to Iranian one!while Iran produce drugs that prevent HIV progress in body! and produce several anti cancer drug,you do import Acetaminophen!Iran make 96% of her needed drug what about you?
oh super advanced turkish ship industry again is no match to the Iranian one.while we build our own sea-Oil platform and heavy cargo ship for venezuella.
n00052271-b.jpg

in case of military,while super advanced turkey is dependent to US and EU,Iran produce all her needed equipment at home!

You see, when someone has been banned by the moderation, s/he is expected not to repeat the same mistakes that caused his/her ban after his return. But apparently being away from the forum for several weeks didn't do any good, you are still a troll.

You are clueless about Turkey's capabilities thus you are not even aware of the fact that Iran is behind Turkey in some of those fields that you just handpicked. If we are going to count the things that one can achive while the other can not, you will be humiliated. So how about sticking to topic instead?

No nation can do what Iran did alone...

Yeah, for someone who thinks Iran offers more freedom than USA it is normal what you just said :)

You see, when someone has banned by the moderation, s/he is expected not to repeat the same mistakes that caused his/her ban after his return. But apparently being away from the forum for several weeks didn't do any good, you are still a troll.

You are clueless about Turkey's capabilities thus you are not even aware of the fact that Iran is behind Turkey in some of those fields that you just handpicked. If we are going to count the things that one can achive while the other can not, you will be humiliated. So how about sticking to topic instead?

Yeah, for someone who thinks Iran offers more freedom than USA it is normal what you just said :)
I said more freedom for religion (Christianity) .... lets see Turkey do what Iran did alone... Turkey always keep asking for help from NATO for military protection, and get help from the west...

anyways lets not go off topic... Iran is doing all this alone with no one's help, Iran pretty much can survive on Mars...

I said more freedom for religion.... lets see Turkey do what Iran did alone... Turkey always keep asking for help from NATO for military protection, and get help from the west...

anyways lets not go off topic... Iran is doing all this alone with no one's help, Iran pretty much can survive on Mars...

Oh my... That is even more retarded.

Like i said before, there is nothing wrong with assuring the safety of your citizens by demanding help from your allies.

Oh my... That is even more retarded.

Like i said before, there is nothing wrong with assuring the safety of your citizens by demanding help from your allies.

And Iran can protect its citizens by itself... it didn't ask the U.S or NATO for help...

And Iran can protect its citizens by itself... it didn't ask the U.S or NATO for help...

Iranian citizens are not under the threat of chemical attacks.

Because it can't ask US's or NATO's help...

Iranian citizens are not under the threat of chemical attacks.

Because it can't ask US's or NATO's help...
Iran just under a threat from Israel and sometimes gcc and Iran does not need NATO anyways they already have their HOME MADE WEAPONS, and now they made new anti-ship missiles...... lol you still believe Syria will attack Turkey?? you are one victim of erDOGan lies...

Back
Top Bottom