What's new

Iran orders release of Indian tanker

@freshmint
it was a specific question.. about specific incident... and you wrote a unrelated para which I am unlikely to read beyond few lines.. :P

english problem it seems!!:P

Last edited by a moderator:
@freshmint
it was a specific question.. about specific incident... and you wrote a unrelated para which I am unlikely to read beyond few lines.. :P

Read the last two lines. it will serve you well for years on this site or similar sites.

It happens between seafaring nations all the time. these are commercial ships controlled by a very small crew and can wander off into territorial waters with some malfunctioning device.

but you will be surprised that Iran is much more liberal and free than projected it seems. I saw some Iranian businessman from Tehran (yes TEHRAN) speaking on CNN much openly about the problems with leadership in Iran and how regime change would improve relations with the West. This was before the presidential elections weeks before. the only thing that bothers the outside world is their disturbing policy towards Israel and their anti-Israel agenda.

Compare that to China where reporters and particularly foreign reporters are closely monitored by government minders following them everywhere and preventing them from filming the ordinary Chinese on camera.

Most people do not realize how closely the internet is monitored in China and how the anti-Maoist Chinese users are in constant fear to express their views. The Chinese have a 50 CENT ARMY, the paid internet trollers, who are trained how to defame, malign and ridicule other cultures and you can see them very active everywhere on the internet on every defence and news site. they receive daily instructions on how to post and which topics to cover. They are trained to play mind games and talk amongst themselves to confuse other people. There is a detailed interview of how a paid internet troller works in china on the net. it gives an idea how these trollers manipulate and malign people and nations not amicable to the policies of the Chinese Government.

Even youtube is heavily censored in China and they employ multiple filters to censor the net. Everything is explained on the net. But you see many iranian flag bearers on this site openly criticizing the regime but you will find that rarely with chinese users.

I have already received two infractions from a Chinese webmaster on this site for exposing their network.

Because of Ahmedinejad the West projected Iran to be something like North Korea....It might be a theocracy but they are really liberal!I didn't know this site had a Chinese Webmaster!
@hinduguy so who's the Chinese Webmaster??:what:

And we also owned you with regard to that kasmir issue :lol:
Pakistan should carry on being a slave state to the saudis and forget about Iran.

Our ties with India are more important much more important.

now im really glad that nawaz finished that ironi gas pipeline deal and shoved it in their a$$ :lol:

what monkey suckers

who is this chinese webmaster... :cheesy:

His ID is Hu Songshan

and he infarcted me for calling the Chinese trollers who all use very vile language.. paid running dogs/mongrels of the Maoists.

I was referring to the 50 CENT ARMY which is so active on these forums maligning and distorting Indian history.

I think he was also very annoyed by my urging them to go through the history of Mao Zedong and his evil rule in China.

His ID is Hu Songshan

and he infarcted me for calling the Chinese trollers who all use very vile language.. paid running dogs/mongrels of the Maoists.

I was referring to the 50 CENT ARMY which is so active on these forums maligning and distorting Indian history.

I think he was also very annoyed by my urging them to go through the history of Mao Zedong and his evil rule in China.
he is not webmaster .. he is an intl mod who can only deal within chinese section...
and what I have heard he is quite fair person.

His ID is Hu Songshan

I'm convinced about the 50 cent army. They all talk the same racist abuse and bring up the exact same arguments.

At topic - good news. Thanks Iran.

And we also owned you with regard to that kasmir issue :lol:
Pakistan should carry on being a slave state to the saudis and forget about Iran.

Our ties with India are more important much more important.

LOL. DOnt worry your time is coming soon after Syria. Once US finishes off Syria. Then Iran will be attacked. lets see what help does its ally India gives it.
We in Pakistan look forward to it.
Cheers.
:cheers:

he is not webmaster .. he is an intl mod who can only deal within chinese section...
and what I have heard he is quite fair person.

Ghantaa fair... AAG LAG JAATI HAI USKO mere post padh ke. i do not know how long the journey will last.

Iran is much liberal and free than projected it seems. I saw some Iranian businessman from Tehran (yes TEHRAN) speaking on CNN much openly about the problems with leadership in Iran and how regime change would improve relations with the West. This was before the presidential elections weeks before.

Compare that to China where reporters are closely monitored by government minders following them everywhere and interfering with their work.

Most people do not realize how closely the internet is monitored in China and how the anti-Maoist Chinese users are in constant fear to express their views. The Chinese have a 50 CENT ARMY, the paid internet trollers, who are trained how to defame, malign and ridicule other cultures and you can see them very active everywhere on the internet on every defence and news site. they receive daily instructions on how to post and which topics to cover. They are trained to play mind games and talk amongst themselves to confuse other people. There is a detailed interview of how a paid internet troller works in china on the net. it gives an idea how these trollers manipulate and malign people and nations not amicable to the policies of the Chinese Government.

Even youtube is heavily censored in China and they employ multiple filters to censor the net. Everything is explained on the net. But you see many iranian flag bearers on this site openly criticizing the regime but you will find that rarely with chinese users.

I have already received two infractions from a Chinese webmaster on this site for exposing their network.

Why are dragging China into this? It's completely off topic

Gotta hand it to India, even with clowns for leaders their influence has grown steadily. Iranians couldn't even get a measly million out of them. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom